Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never known what to say when people ask me what my type is but “uneducated pretty boys” actually sums it up 😂😂😂😂😂
A chav then 😂 I love a bad boy

So the cling on mate Nicky from corrie has been given Wayne linikers place to stay whilst she is in Ibiza and she’s sooooooooo happy and she excited as she’s arrived to a surprise from Wayne …. He’s left her loads of pictures of herself 🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what the actual duck is that about ?? Lol

Who wants to have pics of themselves to look at ?? Is it just me or is this like a bit odd let alone a bit sad lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He be hiding in the wardrobe when she gets back later 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So the cling on mate Nicky from corrie has been given Wayne linikers place to stay whilst she is in Ibiza and she’s sooooooooo happy and she excited as she’s arrived to a surprise from Wayne …. He’s left her loads of pictures of herself 🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what the actual duck is that about ?? Lol

Who wants to have pics of themselves to look at ?? Is it just me or is this like a bit odd let alone a bit sad lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Did she just stumble upon his wank stash?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did you see the concert yesterday? Seeing him cry nearly set me off 😭 [/SPOLIER]
I had tickets to see them originally at villa park. Taylor passed just before and I was devastated. I haven’t found the strength to watch it yet as I was meant to be at Wembley but had other engagements to attend 😉

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I had tickets to see them originally at villa park. Taylor passed just before and I was devastated. I haven’t found the strength to watch it yet as I was meant to be at Wembley but had other engagements to attend 😉
We had them for Manchester, tried for yesterday but it was worse that Glasto! I think that will be it now for them, will just have to console ourselves with the wedding of the year 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Nope don’t remotely fancy Chris Hughes either
Plastic looking and thick as tit
But I’m delighted he’s leaked the farquard wish wedding dress
I wonder who made him delete it? Surely couldn’t be fakey the hypocritical bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 26
will he restrain himself u til tomorrow morning to post? ‘What an amazing special day we had yesterday…’ he shouldnt have even had his phone on him, however he still was aware that Chris posting photos, videos and reels….That to us proves he was stil thinking of his insta engagement as Chris had over 2 mil followers

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ooh that Chris is a tease.
Made him a bit more attractive. I would now allow him to fetch my tampax from the shop.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I can’t believe what I’ve seen today. 🤣
I have some tea tho🙊
Apparently Sophie wanted to marry this bleep before Dan married Ross because they wanted to ‘do it first’
The stole every idea from Dan so it looked like Dan had copied everything because they wanted to get in the papers!!
Hope you are still drinking and you can tell us more

I’m still reeling over the Sophie’s likes on dans posts

dan must be feeling she was the lucky one that got away

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope LF isn’t expecting fireworks from old Fakey on her wedding night it will probably be the usual “Quick-en-done” 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.