Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not love at all
the kiss is like he doesn’t even want it . The fake cry after vows .
wake up Sophie he doesn’t love you . Surely she can see it ffs .
They both look awfull and honestly I’ve never seen a couple to get married and look like they barely even friends . The whole outfits look dreadful . I’m not saying that because he’s a bleep I mean it . Looks shocking !! Her dress is vile and his suit looks like he’s working in a auction 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion

#33 wedding singer performed in a swamp, married now, but how long till the homosexual romp?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Excited for Danielle wedding she could wear binbag and look amazing . Can’t be as bad as this pair of clowns special day 😂
tragic the whole day looks fake . Dress is cheap and it’s been proven just how cheap it is . They are both skint as duck 😂
Looks like my nans curtain nets in her house 😂 and I moan at her for them because they look tacky .
his outfit well I just can’t he looks a bleeping mess 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All z listers and beautiful weddings and ceremonies.
jake and sophies is an absolute tit show . Doesn’t even look like a wedding . No love at all what couple wakes up on wedding morning and your husbands in bed with his mate ? Even the English wedding most couples even having the wedding in England first would still celebrate and spend the night together in a love bubble . No chemistry with these pair all for followers …. The way Chris is going on aswell he doesn’t bother with Jake unless it’s work yet the last two days it’s bro this bro that and showing Jake loads . Facts his management has told Chris to go take photos share them try get jakes engagement up . Honestly tragic and sad anybody would marry for attention on the gram 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can’t afford bathroom doors,
Let alone a wedding venue deposit.
And to make matters worse,
The groom is in the closet.
🚽👨‍❤️‍👨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m with duchess and her view of Chris his arse licking been cringe .Sophie made such a big deal about having two dresses showing off and to be honest it’s awful .Baggy round her waist to old fashioned her hair looked tit in a crap bun.All round it’s been a big yawn and I’m loving that’s it’s so cheap and tacky 👏🏼👏🏼Come on Danielle show the fakeys how classy a wedding can be in Ibiza when you have real Gucci bags 👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh my what a massive catch up. Just don't know where to start. From the pampas parade & cringey shots of Fake acting up to the camera to the deadbeat white party & the who the duck films someone trying to leave?? You could see that Chris just wanted to go but was getting 'bro'ed' to death by clinging Fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m with duchess and her view of Chris his arse licking been cringe .Sophie made such a big deal about having two dresses showing off and to be honest it’s awful .Baggy round her waist to old fashioned her hair looked tit in a crap bun.All round it’s been a big yawn and I’m loving that’s it’s so cheap and tacky 👏🏼👏🏼Come on Danielle show the fakeys how classy a wedding can be in Ibiza when you have real Gucci bags 👏🏼👏🏼
And real Gucci money not shopping on Ali express 😂😂
Did in the style even post about her wedding ..,. Considering she did a hen edit with them 😂😂
If they didn’t that’s tragic she really must have been a flop 😂 guarantee now jake will beg them to do a post about the wedding sad bleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.