Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They tried to bring that “pampas grass” tit back in, didn’t all them home “influencers” jump on that band wagon? anyone from the Hinch thread to confirm this? personally I didn’t part take in the buying of any Pampas in 2021 and 2022, I left that for my ma and nanny to do in the 1980’s. Tacky AF they are, high back wicker chairs, pampas grass, even a cocktail bar 🙈 its like del boys flat 😂 (my nanny and grandad had all that tit even a cocktail bar🙊)
Oops. Guilty! I did buy some for a large vase in my hallway. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pampas grass to let everyone know they're swingers. Only thing that will be swinging is their jaws ❄. What self respecting swingers would chose QSQ and QJQ to swing with? Errrrr LF getting spitroasted whilst Jake looks deeply into the other man's eyes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe what I’ve seen today. 🤣
I have some tea tho🙊
Apparently Sophie wanted to marry this bleep before Dan married Ross because they wanted to ‘do it first’
The stole every idea from Dan so it looked like Dan had copied everything because they wanted to get in the papers!!
Absolute cunts!😡 Not that it will even compare😂 Danielle’s will be classy, theirs is trashy🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
All that bollocks about that singer updating everybody today. What a crock of tit - nothing apart from earlier. I'm off to open a bottle of wine. Just won the Charlotte Dawsy thread title! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Is Chris & Ella at this wedding or have they sent Kimberly & Chris with a “we’ll waiver our 20% of your fee off your next 5 jobs if you go instead of us” bribe?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All that bollocks about that singer updating everybody today. What a crock of tit - nothing apart from earlier. I'm off to open a bottle of wine. Just won the Charlotte Dawsy thread title! 🤣
Yes I voted for you!!!! Flipping hilarious title 👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh my lord… I’ve just caught up since Thursday morning, been doing trips out and enjoying my last few days off, before back to reality with work tomorrow nooooo..

I’ve really nothing to add, I’ve been laughing all the way through and I’m really gutted I missed fakeys OB epic fails, but I’m so glad the screen shots are on here to view.

We all calling bingo on a wedding vom fest reel on IG round about now??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pampas grass to let everyone know they're swingers. Only thing that will be swinging is their jaws ❄. What self respecting swingers would chose QSQ and QJQ to swing with? Errrrr LF getting spitroasted whilst Jake looks deeply into the other man's eyes.
haha I didn’t know pampas grass was a sign of “Swingers” ?????
I cant wait for Jake to try sing … what songs do we reckon he will murder? or will it be the camber Sand/Phoenix Nights set list 😂 he better not attemp a George Michael song 😤

Su must of paid her to post that

• Haha
Reactions: 14
FC5BAA42-9B73-4548-85B0-ED1424BBEF38.jpeg

Does this mean he is on the books but he hasn’t actually got an agent? I went through all the clients and he is the only one that you contact that email.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.