Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's OK Chris, I still think you're fit. Look I'm not bitter at all. I have said before, I started following Jake in Lockdown and really liked the guy, funny posts, down to earth. But the transformation in his values over the past 6 months is there in video form for all to see. He has become what he said he never would be. And ya know what fine, if that's how you wanna make your money now then go for it, but own it! Don't pretend the tit you said before didn't happen. I just really feel he's lost his way with his career and stuff and it's a shame. I'd be happy for him to have a moment of clarity, sort his tit out and do well for himself in whatever form as long as it's authentic and genuine. I didn't come on this thread to be an hole and be bitter or whatever the hell else we get called. I came here because his behaviour started to shock me and I was curious as to if it was just me looking too much into it. Turns out it wasn't just me. 🤷‍♀️
Same. It’s the lies for me. Promoting a gym mirror and crediting for his transformation whilst going to the gym everyday, promoting Tesco and aldi whilst openly shopping at sainsbury, wearing glasses sneakily for a week despite neither needing them before dropping a glasses ad, constantly having anxiety but telling your fans to buy cbd which clearly doesn’t work.

the list is endless and he slagged everyone else for doing it before.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sorry if been mentioned but Danielle fogarty is getting married in Ibiza too this week

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I absolutely cannot believe that the morning after his wedding he is in bed with Chris Hughes and not his new wife. If my partner did that the I would be filing for a divorce straight away!!

Also I’ve been blocked by Nanny QVC all because I politely pointed out to her that as someone who deals with child protection issues she really shouldn’t be posting pictures of Leo naked online for anyone and everyone to see. I don’t understand what is wrong with these people🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I really wanted to be nice about her wedding dress but it reminds me of the corpse bride Halloween costumes in my local b&m 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Be very careful what you wish for Flappy. When he finally comes out of the closet/gives you worms or an STD, you'll divorce and then do it all over again. Hopefully this time with a straight man! 👍
sophie__church_1.jpg
sophie__church_2.jpg
sophie__church_3.jpg
sophie__church_4.jpg
sophie__church_5.jpg
sophie__church_6.jpg
sophie__church_7.jpg
sophie__church_8.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
216DCD5B-9D65-454C-8E16-1C47C47F1869.jpeg

Why would you have all that pampas tit in front of the top table so you can’t see your wedding guests🤷🏼‍♀️ Not as if their wicker chairs thrones will give them a panoramic view😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone else avidly waiting to see Nanny QVC outfit for the white party? Can’t bloody wait

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Even Su is creaming over Chris. 'Thanks for the picture Chris'. Get a bleeping life sad act!
orchardlodge_home_1.jpg
orchardlodge_home_2.jpg
orchardlodge_home_3.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Thank duck for that, he’s finally taken his shirt off again, it’s taken him two days, mind you it’s 31 degrees over in Ibiza, I can understand why he needs to keep warm🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How long is this sham of a marriage gonna last then?

A year, or two? Maybe a bit longer if they have another baby. Or until she realises that being with him isn’t going to make her famous.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.