Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember his story from a year ago where she was showing him photos from that girl Naomi Genes wedding n being like “I want to do these photos”. I think that’s what they’re trying to copy the look of with their photos..
Well if that’s the case she has failed miserably 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why do they look so bloody miserable ??????

It’s like one of those Victorian photo shoots from on the pier in Bleckpool 😫😫😫😫😫😫
Exactly what I was about to say. I don't think I have ever seen such a dour looking couple on their wedding day.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Trying waaaaaaay to hard to be broody and moody, just looks dirty and dusty
Awful pics,

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if the wedding pics don't get enough likes he'll delete them and repost them. Sad fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Morning after the wedding and you walk out of your wedding suite into a villa full of wedding guests and your husbands mates. Romantic

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A very painful watch. WTF was that clip all about when Fakey and Chris were in the bedroom and Fakey said "Where are you going?" to Chris all seductively as Chris went towards the doorway. (Last clip). Somebody please tell me what's going on for duck's sake? 😮

jakequickenden_2.jpg
jakequickenden_3.jpg

jakequickenden_6.jpg
jakequickenden_7.jpg

jakequickenden_9.jpg
jakequickenden_10.jpg
jakequickenden_11.jpg
jakequickenden_12.jpg
jakequickenden_13.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Can’t believe she had those extensions put in and then wore her hair up anyway. They are trying so hard to be cool and edgy in their photos and it just doesn’t work. I might dislike them but if I thought they genuinely looked good I would say it but I really don’t. The whole day screams budget. No way did they turn down a mag paying for it all just so they could share a few photos. They were never offered one and I think for what we’ve seen from yesterday so far, proves it. Now they’ve posted one, there’s going to be a tsunami of photos in the coming days…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That kiss. Jake looks like he is getting a kiss from a relative that he doesn't want. So bloody fake. He will get his likes and then that's it but I've got a feeling he is gonna drag this out for weeks. Reels ,photos the lot, then what jake???? You aren't gonna hit the heights of superstardom by getting likes and you will still be in an unhappy marriage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.