Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No point trying build suspense now Prickenden pair, we've all seen it. The cat is out of the bag. And it was your bestie that let it out. 😂😂😂 Bored now.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She looks like them Chinese people with the dress round the neck and hair tied up 😂😂
nothing wrong with them but this is her wedding . Dress is awfull hair looks awfull doesn’t look like she made much effort .

No point trying build suspense now Prickenden pair, we've all seen it. The cat is out of the bag. And it was your bestie that let it out. 😂😂😂 Bored now.
I know how sad I think Chris was put up to do it from camilla taste of his own medicine . Didn’t mind doing it to others though the bleep !!!!!! Why so secretive anyway they both look like clowns they really don’t look like they got married suit and dress look awfull .

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We all know QVC Su will look like a man in drag, poor Matty will be doing whatever he's told, Leo will be centre stage and passed from pillar to post so the useless pair won't have to look after him, Fred will be somewhere on an ipad, the rest will be making their excuses and getting the hell outta there as fast as they can.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We all know QVC Su will look like a man in drag, poor Matty will be doing whatever he's told, Leo will be centre stage and passed from pillar to post so the useless pair won't have to look after him, Fred will be somewhere on an ipad, the rest will be making their excuses and getting the hell outta there as fast as they can.

Fred's probably going round with a tray collecting empty glasses

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Fred's probably going round with a tray collecting empty glasses
They're probably all in bed now. I hope Su didn't eat late...... You know how she created the other fish and chip Friday when Matt wasn't there. Silly old cow. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So fakeys

how do you think Jake will spend his wedding night ?
trying to find posts about his wedding ?
bumming Chris Hughes ?
reading tattle ?
editing photos ?
or all the above ? 😂

We all know it won’t be spent with his wife and her saggy fanny 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So the cling on mate Nicky from corrie has been given Wayne linikers place to stay whilst she is in Ibiza and she’s sooooooooo happy and she excited as she’s arrived to a surprise from Wayne …. He’s left her loads of pictures of herself 🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what the actual duck is that about ?? Lol

Who wants to have pics of themselves to look at ?? Is it just me or is this like a bit odd let alone a bit sad lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.