Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where's Lord F? Probably crying in the toilet at her farcical life and the fact Fakey gets more excited surrounded by men. I bet she had her bolt-ons on full display. 🤢
I reckon she's strictly forbidden people from posting pictures for the following reasons:

a) The photos will be filtered to duck
b) There's an #aff link, of course, probably with an exclusive discount for her followers 🤪

👀 oh yes I am 😂
Legend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fakeys, I love yas more than Jakey loves Chris Hughes, more than Doph loves herself and more than Nik Nak loves eating... how bleeping ever... as someone who just turned 40 a couple of weeks ago, can I just say, everytime I see a comment saying "he's nearly 40", I get triggered to duck! Same on some of the other pages I follow. I can happily report my hair hasn't fallen out, neither have my teeth and my lady parts haven't shrivelled up like a prune. There's life in the old dog yet. Jakey is a bleep, but please, enough with the age slabbering! 🤣🤣🤣
Back to today. I've bleeping drank myself sober again waiting on the 'big reveal'. They really are so far up their own holes, they must be on another planet by now 😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Imagine putting his bleeping awful tacky medallion crap on his waistcoat so everyone can see it .Has to make everything about himself all be saying that’s so nice blah blah .It was the cheapest piece of crap and unnecessary when he stitched the fuckers in his pants .Rant over having tit day lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
duck me why is sophies dress such a huge reveal she’s a nobody ffs 😂😂
Also the shop she got the wedding dress from was everything under 2k … so whatever she picked will be basic anyway nothing special 😂
My dress was £700 which I thought was a lot! Lol. Had a heart attack when I used to watch Say Yes to the Dress and the were $10k in some cases. Personally can't imagine spending that much onna frock got one day. 😂 My mum spent almost as much as me on her mother of the bride ensemble! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.