Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Singer
model
footballer
tv personality
tv presenter

are we talking about the same person 😂
Model what exactly I’ve never seen him model anything ??
Singer ? What at camber Sands holiday park hardly Ed Sheehan ffs
TV presenter ? Presenting what exactly he has never ever done tv presenting 😂
Footballer ? Really for who Man City ? Man united ? Liverpool ? Are you certain 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Singer
model
footballer
tv personality
tv presenter

are we talking about the same person 😂
Model what exactly I’ve never seen him model anything ??
Singer ? What at camber Sands holiday park hardly Ed Sheehan ffs
TV presenter ? Presenting what exactly he has never ever done tv presenting 😂
Footballer ? Really for who Man City ? Man united ? Liverpool ? Are you certain 😂
bleep
Can't sing
Came last in x factor
tit stepfather
tit father
Bully
Loser

Sound about right..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
We should have known really. Only need to look at the way he dresses and accessorises himself to know he’s stuck in the 70s/80s and I’m being polite 🤭
Bet the meal is served on eternal beau plates, and it's black forest gateau for pudding...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Might pop down to O beach see if I can recreate the photo from yesterday 🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was just about to say I bet they’ve got thrones to sit on. How wrong was I 😂 nothing screams expense and classy like a couple of high back wicker chairs 😂😂😂
I honestly did not know they still made them chairs 😂 what skip did they find them in??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We should have known really. Only need to look at the way he dresses and accessorises himself to know he’s stuck in the 70s/80s and I’m being polite 🤭
What an insult 😂 men then days looked hot certainly didn’t dress like this sad act 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This thread has been an absolute cracker this weekend. I’ve had some funny looks off my OH and DD while I’ve been pmsl at it 🤣🤣🤣 roll on 7pm…A reel named “Dedicated to my beautiful wife” and out storms the Gout gurning in a white two piece shoving QSQ in the pool 😂😂😂 on a serious note - has anyone seen if QSQs family have actually turned up? And what’s happened to Freddie? 😕 (couldn’t give a flying about the potatoooooo)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This thread has been an absolute cracker this weekend. I’ve had some funny looks off my OH and DD while I’ve been pmsl at it 🤣🤣🤣 roll on 7pm…A reel named “Dedicated to my beautiful wife” and out storms the Gout gurning in a white two piece shoving QSQ in the pool 😂😂😂 on a serious note - has anyone seen if QSQs family have actually turned up? And what’s happened to Freddie? 😕 (couldn’t give a flying about the potatoooooo)
Omg he's going to sing isn't he

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Has no one spotted the 1980s pampas grass display in front of the wicker thrones 😝
They tried to bring that “pampas grass” tit back in, didn’t all them home “influencers” jump on that band wagon? anyone from the Hinch thread to confirm this? personally I didn’t part take in the buying of any Pampas in 2021 and 2022, I left that for my ma and nanny to do in the 1980’s. Tacky AF they are, high back wicker chairs, pampas grass, even a cocktail bar 🙈 its like del boys flat 😂 (my nanny and grandad had all that tit even a cocktail bar🙊)

My fellow Dub’s you all know what im talking about, dont be shy 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm still laughing at that hairdresser being at the villa 6 hours ago...and back in the airport with time to kill before his flight literally 2 hours later 😂😂 ( that would also include the time to get to the airport don't forget)it sometimes takes me longer to do my bleeping food shopping #brosforlife #bestfriends #ihavegotfriends #honestly #paidweddingguests

I'm still laughing at that hairdresser being at the villa 6 hours ago...and back in the airport with time to kill before his flight literally 2 hours later 😂😂 ( that would also include the time to get to the airport don't forget)it sometimes takes me longer to do my bleeping food shopping #brosforlife #bestfriends #ihavegotfriends #honestly #paidweddingguests

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.