Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear steady on everyone

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyway, was the dress made out of a couple of old pairs of net curtains?
I only ask as my neighbours opposite took theirs down a couple of weeks back & they never returned......
.... but they have purchased some new plants . 😶🤔
An eBay bargain , for someone?.....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine having an he.m
Imagine having a hen edit with in the style and they don’t even post congratulations to you 😂😂
clearly they was forced to give her a edit but she fucked it up . Shows how irrelevant they are
[/QUOTE imagine having an hen / wedding edit and not even wearing any of it on your wedding or hen do lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 cos it’s all so tit

Reactions: 4
Charming. Allowed an opinion aren’t we??? How grown up or you? ‘ Bore off’ something a teenager says. Jeeeeeeze.
She’s basically saying what we all think though tbf

Yea I see where you’re coming from. But to tell people to ‘bore off’ when I simply said I liked her dress is just fab right rude. People are allowed opinions even though Its 2022 and people don’t like it. I just think why can’t be just be left in their own lane.
But this isn’t a rave thread you are so aggressively defending their tit looks

I must say we’ve had a right shower today coming over and telling us off 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s basically saying what we all think though tbf

But this isn’t a rave thread you are so aggressively defending their tit looks

I must say we’ve had a right shower today coming over and telling us off 🙈
Don't worry though she's that calm she's practically asleep. Cool as a cucumber! 😎🥒

• Haha
Reactions: 17
607EF426-9A04-4869-AD19-0761DD0B5DA4.jpeg

So the lacy/embroidered one was her 1st dress and this was her 2nd. This is the only pic I’ve seen. Looks kinda sparkly but that could be a filter

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What's the goss on Marcels wife? Was she in prison or something...
Here's an article!!!

View attachment 1557514
So the lacy/embroidered one was her 1st dress and this was her 2nd. This is the only pic I’ve seen. Looks kinda sparkly but that could be a filter
Onto it! 👍

Found these on RV's. Absolutely NO sign of Blazin' Marcel whatsoever and her second dress looks a bit better than my nan's tablecloth (9th one down)!

rebeccavieirax_7.jpg
rebeccavieirax_8.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Ahhh Dophy you’ve really made it in life- an iron one side of you and a coke dealer on the other! No wonder your family were ‘busy’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder with her dress if it did fit at the final dress fitting but she’s since lost more weight… I’m just thinking it must be so stressful babysitting him whilst being picked on constantly for “the bants” and there’s an obvious concern with regards to her family… also looking at recent pics of her she does now look painfully thin making those boobies look even more abnormal. The second dress already looks like it wipes the floor with the first dress!

No it isn’t! You got married in London a few weeks ago, pleb
Exactly 👍🏻 How many times is he going to share this on his stories trying to get more likes and comments on his post. 😴 Can’t believe he chose this photo as it shows the lack of chemistry between them. The kiss is so staged and fake. Actually just like their own life is

It just looks like the saddest wedding. I’ve never seen a couple look less in love. I’m not an overly affectionate person but me and my husband look so happy and in love in our wedding pictures.

Her story this morning, the realisation that all the showing off is now done. Maldives might get them a few more likes than Santorini but that’s fine. They might have another kid but it won’t get them as much attention as when they had Leo, unless maybe he starts the whole troll thing again. If he’s lucky it might get him another appearance on Loose Women.

They got what they deserve tbh. All that showing off, it’s the last few days in Ibiza and then he’s gonna have to come home and do crappy gigs and two weeks in panto. He will be that skint he will be wishing he’d done the full panto season.

Expect a lot of anxiety/woe is me posts over the next few weeks and lots of illnesses.

Reactions: 29
I’m honestly failing to see what the point of this Ibiza “wedding” was?
Any sign of the Farquad squad? Freddie?
help a fakey out!

Reactions: 23
Very classy holding the beer bottle while showing off the dress 😂😂

44C8AF2F-8758-44C0-BF53-F4E51FBF64A4.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
It just looks like the saddest wedding. I’ve never seen a couple look less in love. I’m not an overly affectionate person but me and my husband look so happy and in love in our wedding pictures.

Her story this morning, the realisation that all the showing off is now done. Maldives might get them a few more likes than Santorini but that’s fine. They might have another kid but it won’t get them as much attention as when they had Leo, unless maybe he starts the whole troll thing again. If he’s lucky it might get him another appearance on Loose Women.

They got what they deserve tbh. All that showing off, it’s the last few days in Ibiza and then he’s gonna have to come home and do crappy gigs and two weeks in panto. He will be that skint he will be wishing he’d done the full panto season.

Expect a lot of anxiety/woe is me posts over the next few weeks and lots of illnesses.
Trouble is they are never fully relaxed in photos because they are always thinking about what it looks like on the gram and if it is good content or not. I’m sure they’ll be more ‘artistic, influencer’ type photos that will be filtered through in the coming days 🤦🏻‍♀️ They are so desperate to be some sort of famous influencer couple/family, that comes before anything else including any love for each other. I mean they’ve been on so many adult only trips already this year but it’s not because they are so desperately into each other or for couple time, it’s been purely for gram content and they don’t even try and hide it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Morning jakey thanks for showing us Freddy how sad that you read here and do posts to make a point.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.