Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is the bleep married yet ?
And how are the Gucci’s going.

My cousin was at Ocean Beach or Verruca bleeping CENTRAL because it’s a bleeping dirty shithole, it’s basically Linekars with tit Gak for sale & a tanned wrinkled Jacket potato named Wayne who runs it.

Hope everyone is well & happy - just popping in to say hello👋

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Congrats to @CrazyBaldhead for the winning thread title👏🏼 Brilliant😂

No time for a recap fakeys

The wedding is happening🤵🏻👰🏻‍♀️

Enjoy🙌🏼
Well done Jac, very quick work! This thread is going to go offfffff!! 🤣🤣

Do we think QJQ will get QSQ's name right? What if he says Chris? Or Wayne? Or even DF by accident?!! 👀👀 After all, she's only down the road in Playa D'en Bossa getting ready for her own wedding next Saturday!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thanks for the votes guys! I think we're going to have radio silence for a while as that singer is still on yesterday's stories! What a shitshow so far! The brooch of the dad and bro worn like veteran medals, laying on the bed with Chris half-naked, Su on the booze early, Kimberly already getting stalked by the Balearic Botherer, the elder brother and Flappy's family nowhere to be seen and Fakey's name coming before the actual bride!!!! 😮

To be continued.......... 👀👀 🗞❄🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is Chris really the best man?! How funny. He didn’t even go to the stag do. Total embarrassment Jake is.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I wouldn’t be surprised if the bleep posts a pic of Leo4likes before his corpse bride🙄 That’s the only person he’s desperate to see coming down the aisle towards him😂

Is Chris really the best man?! How funny. He didn’t even go to the stag do. Total embarrassment Jake is.
No😂 I genuinely think fake has asked him to do a reel so it generates interest & the media will be stalking his page for a pic🙄 So sad & pathetic😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He still couldn’t even get a pair of sunglasses to fit his fat head 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He was having 3 best men 😂 his oldest friends. All were on the stag and looked bored shitless.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If none of her family and friends are there, that makes me wonder if she is being isolated from them by him.
Now it could be just that none of them want her to marry him or something.
Obviously I don't know.

And maybe they are there.
No doubt all will be revealed - oops, bad choice of phrase 🤣 knowing this lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just seen Off Limits put a grid post on for his birthday yesterday. Someone there must hate him because the photo they’ve used is awful 😂 I know he never looks good but it’s hideous. Probably using it to show the one occasion he was invited to a red carpet event 😉 Be interesting to see if they put a wedding post up as well.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So they’re ‘officially’ married now🙄 wonder how long it will take for them to post a pic🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My cousin’s mate is a DJ at OB.

He didn’t know who he was and still none the wiser. I asked about the pic as JQ is on it (by accident) and he said “oooh nervous bleeping Nancy - Jesus, he was twitching and moving about on the gear”.
But my cousin said ‘no clue who the bleep was, do you know how many fucks in there are covered in tattoos & wearing Primark shorts 😂

I thought that was funny.
Right, I hope you are all good ❤ (Half way through my deadline) - next time I visit the Guccis may have fallen apart since the cunts never had them off his trotters.

❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
So is the bleep married yet ?
And how are the Gucci’s going.

My cousin was at Ocean Beach or Verruca bleeping CENTRAL because it’s a bleeping dirty shithole, it’s basically Linekars with tit Gak for sale & a tanned wrinkled Jacket potato named Wayne who runs it.

Hope everyone is well & happy - just popping in to say hello👋
Dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 tanned wrinkled jacket 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.