Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony that this thread is a slight rave for CH... stop defending that bellend. Your better off without him View attachment 1555640
The 'pain and jealousy'? WTF is the blonde bimbo on about. I never liked him anyway. He didn't even know what a beach towel was on the racing that day. bleeping idiot has absolutely NOTHING between his ears and it wouldn't surprise me if he liked a bit of cock either! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This looks like the beigest wedding ever, so magnolia and boring,
they have to have sort of mag deal right if they ain’t putting any pics of her and her net curtains on SM?
LF that pose, u look malnourished luv, get some grub into ya
his delmonte suit , the putrid brown waistcoat, pitty badge of honor , he’s the thirstiest z lister to ever grace SM
do u know what’s missing frm the day though?
LOVE ❤
Not a genuine feeling or emotion btwn the married couple, no, he’s reserved all that 4 Chris!!!
Definitely no mag deal. Them or their guests wouldn’t be allowed to post anything at all. No decor, no outfits, no rings, no nothing. They haven’t posted yet cos they are obviously planning a big reveal on Instagram. They are lapping up all the DMs they’ll be getting from their minions asking to see their ‘wedding’ and when they are happy their engagement rate has gone up enough, that’s when they’ll release a reel for maximum impact. As you say thirstiest z lister to ever grace SM 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 24
A small poem.

There was a woman called Elaine
Came on this thread to go against the grain 🥀
Sumone Jakey has got to come on here to try and bring Tattlers down. Sorry Elaine,Su,LF,Chrishughes whoever you are,) what’s on here is the truth and are OUR opinions so tootle off bk to where you came from. #TruthHurts

He's a total bleep! 💯

I wonder if he has a thread on here? I'll rip him a new hole!
He’s a wannabe arsewipe. Sad they are talking abt Tattle on the best days of their lives🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can imagine this was a boring bleeping wedding with it all being about the aesthetic. 😴😴

dress is looking abit shite 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The 'pain and jealousy'? WTF is the blonde bimbo on about. I never liked him anyway. He didn't even know what a beach towel was on the racing that day. bleeping idiot has absolutely NOTHING between his ears and it wouldn't surprise me if he liked a bit of cock either! 🤢
I now think he does like a bit of carrot cock, and as someone said he doesn’t have much luck with the ladies, now for someone with a pretty boy face like that why no girlfriend?? work gets in the way usual bullshit🙄 no you’re another one in the closet Chris, time to come out or get yourself a beard at least, Jake will certainly show you how to it because he’s doing it years 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Fakeys regroup!!!
The comments on the daily fail are now unmoderated, repeat, UNMODERATED.......👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Well yesterday didn't disappoint. On the scale of 1 to 10 for a Beard Wedding, it was certainly an 11+ What an absolute shitshow it was!!!

As for the dress, I can remember something resembling that on my nan's table. When I was a little girl I used to put it over my head as a pretend veil whilst wearing my nan's shoes and lipstick. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I now think he does like a bit of carrot cock, and as someone said he doesn’t have much luck with the ladies, now for someone with a pretty boy face like that why no girlfriend?? work gets in the way usual bullshit🙄 no you’re another one in the closet Chris, time to come out or get yourself a beard at least, Jake will certainly show you how to it because he’s doing it years 😂
i always thought it was odd when he and Jesy from Little Mix broke up. He came across a bit jealous on love island and the show he did afterwards with his love island girlfriend. He must of been so jealous and insecure with a little mix girl

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I never really comment on this losers threads but how he has the audacity to post other weddings so freely but it’s his wedding he’s gate keeping?

Lol irrelevant asshole

Reactions: 21
Have they got that "better together" sign from an old Labour party conference or something?
Yes! I know I had heard a phrase like that before, thank god you said. Ha. Was probably one of Boris' to be fair, the useless fat pie.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well Flappy looked abysmal yesterday. Just looking at that cheap and nasty atrocity that she wore made me sweat, itch and gave me a yeast infection. 🤢

I've just started rewatching Benidorm on Netflix from the start and just got past Mel and Madge's wedding! I can finally understand where Flappy got her wedding dress inspiration from. It's uncanny.
Polish_20220905_044129611.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Please tell me that wasn’t her day dress ??? 🙈🙈🙈🙈
No it looks like today is the white day farce (I thought the same at first glance though but the person who’s resembles the Lion from the wizard of Oz (maybe its just the hair) beside her is wearing white so thats when the penny dropped with me 👍)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.