Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haha I didn’t know pampas grass was a sign of “Swingers” ?????
I cant wait for Jake to try sing … what songs do we reckon he will murder? or will it be the camber Sand/Phoenix Nights set list 😂 he better not attemp a George Michael song 😤
I second this! George would be turning in his grave.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Best look8ng man in the UK 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he's obviously on the dame drugs as jake and doph, what a cheap tit show that wedding is. Jake singing will be comedy gold. He can't sing for tit . Chris Hughes had also gone down in my estimate

• Haha
  • Heart
D16E9466-29F4-47A3-924F-AE5810767500.jpeg

Whoever you are, just know that I bleeping love you👏🏼😂❤ You make me happy😃

C00985E3-B767-4604-982A-B22477D21504.jpeg

Whoever you are, get a bleeping life!🙄😂 You fill me with despair🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
That brooch 😩 he’s actually taken it off the jacket and put it on the waistcoat now the jacket is off.

Them bleeping sunglasses as well. Don’t fit his massive ant head!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That brooch really looks like a war medal doesn't it ffs 🤭
[/QUOTE]
Its really does doesn’t it 🤭 but Prickended couldn’t even do SAS so he shouldn’t be wearing a war medal 😂 bleeping wimp
251B835E-BE6A-4111-AEF6-CF226FF9D91F.jpg

edit: I was meant to hit the reply button

• Haha
I think I've worked out the illness he's convinced he's got (Jake quick listen, I think I've cracked it) he's got some kind of reverse body heating disorder whereby in extreme heat he's cold -proof being the bleeping suit in Ibiza AND Greece whereas in cold weather he's hot-proof being rhe trip to New York where he was pouncing about in a bleeping open shirt in winter and thats why he's in his baggy pants and nothing more when he's at home, Doph probably has to restrain him at Stansted otherwise he's probably tearing his bleeping shirt off before the stairs are at the plane

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh god. How long before Fakey shares this bit of tack.... (Found while looking who'd tagged him). Sure I could do a better Photoshop. Was also a colour version 🤢
Screenshot_20220904-192313_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1554153
Whoever you are, just know that I bleeping love you👏🏼😂❤ You make me happy😃

View attachment 1554156
Whoever you are, get a bleeping life!🙄😂 You fill me with despair🤦🏼‍♀️
Who the duck are these people and what is wrong with them? Romance movies?
Yeah all the best romance movies involved scouting bars in Ibiza for z listers and then giving up your career to flog tit on Instagram whilst letting the leading man push out your biological kid in favour of his own. Followed by spending the wedding night on his own at pontins. How romantic.

must get Julia Roberts and Richard Gere signed up for that one

That brooch 😩 he’s actually taken it off the jacket and put it on the waistcoat now the jacket is off.

Them bleeping sunglasses as well. Don’t fit his massive ant head!
He’ll have it as a nipple piercing by next week when he’s back to wearing no clothes

View attachment 1554177
We're getting there, bride coming soon....
Maybe Sophie stood him up and it’s just him having a party 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah all the best romance movies involved scouting bars in Ibiza for z listers and then giving up your career to flog tit on Instagram whilst letting the leading man push out your biological kid in favour of his own. Followed by spending the wedding night on his own at pontins. How romantic.

He’ll have it as a nipple piercing by next week when he’s back to wearing no clothes

She hasn't got that much bleeping sense.....😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All the ‘news’ sites are now reporting this including the Daily Fail. Fingers crossed they don’t moderate the comments 😂 and if they do we know him/his management have paid for the article to be run 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23

BIB - nothing would surprise me at this stage. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cunty chops on the sidebar of shame. Wonder how much that cost.....
Another credit card maxed out.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.