Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinedee

It’s not love at all
the kiss is like he doesn’t even want it . The fake cry after vows .
wake up Sophie he doesn’t love you . Surely she can see it ffs .
They both look awfull and honestly I’ve never seen a couple to get married and look like they barely even friends . The whole outfits look dreadful . I’m not saying that because he’s a cunt I mean it . Looks shocking !! Her dress is vile and his suit looks like he’s working in a auction 😂😂
It’s not love at all
the kiss is like he doesn’t even want it . The fake cry after vows .
wake up Sophie he doesn’t love you . Surely she can see it ffs .
They both look awfull and honestly I’ve never seen a couple to get married and look like they barely even friends . The whole outfits look dreadful . I’m not saying that because he’s a cunt I mean it . Looks shocking !! Her dress is vile and his suit looks like he’s working in a auction 😂😂
I must say I love love her dress and his wear I do

• Haha
Reactions: 8

fredster2018

Chatty Member
Why would you go all the way to Ibiza though and get married in your villa, do people do this often? May as well have just got married in their back garden.
sorry quoting myself just realised they didn‘t. First day back at work got me all loopy 😂

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
Well Flappy looked abysmal yesterday. Just looking at that cheap and nasty atrocity that she wore made me sweat, itch and gave me a yeast infection. 🤢

I've just started rewatching Benidorm on Netflix from the start and just got past Mel and Madge's wedding! I can finally understand where Flappy got her wedding dress inspiration from. It's uncanny.
View attachment 1555722
Fucking dead 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

User8184

Chatty Member
Hope you are still drinking and you can tell us more

I’m still reeling over the Sophie’s likes on dans posts

dan must be feeling she was the lucky one that got away
Didn’t these 2 clowns get engaged before DF and Ross tho?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
Imagine having an he.m
Imagine having a hen edit with in the style and they don’t even post congratulations to you 😂😂
clearly they was forced to give her a edit but she fucked it up . Shows how irrelevant they are
[/QUOTE imagine having an hen / wedding edit and not even wearing any of it on your wedding or hen do lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 cos it’s all so shit

Reactions: 4

Pinedee

@Pinedee The locket brooch is the culmination of Jake's neverending use of his grief as a tool of engagement on social media. It's vulgar and disrespectful to his brother and father's memories to use their passing the way he has for years, for sympathy, likes and attention. So to me the brooch seems flashy and disingenous, in context of his former behaviour. He already had their names embroidered into his suit.

I don't dislike the brooch per se, I think it could look lovely pinned on a bridal bouquet, funeral outfit, wedding dress etc. I can see the sentimental value of doing that, having three lockets of loved ones on a poignant occasion.
I honestly don't think anyone here was taking the piss out of someone honouring the dead with a piece of jewellery, it's him we mock.
FWIW I don't think it's a very masculine piece of jewellery, more of a woman's piece.

Also, as some clever Fakey discovered - sorry I can't remember who! - he paid £14.99 for it which seems a bit cheap for a man who can supposedly buy Gucci :ROFLMAO:
Yea I see where you’re coming from. But to tell people to ‘bore off’ when I simply said I liked her dress is just fab right rude. People are allowed opinions even though Its 2022 and people don’t like it. I just think why can’t be just be left in their own lane.

Reactions: 1

Pinedee

It's not a perso al insult on you.scroll past or ignore

Good for you. At least someone does, different taste and all that
A few of us said how stunning and different it was

What like the stitching on his jacket? Quickenden Oliver Quickenden. I'll have mine shaken, not stirred! 🤪
No the photos of them on his jacket. Same as I had a photo around my bouquet anything that makes comfort on a family especially two extremely close members. You do what is possible for you o an emotional day

Reactions: 1