Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
I am not a bully.

This post is LOOOOOONG.

I am making this list while it's quiet. To remind myself why I am here. I'm not a bully, I haven't ever contacted Jack outside of Tattle (I did reply to her when she invaded our platform). I haven't contacted her sponsors, her production company, or her coworkers. I haven't tracked her house, or been to any of her public events. I have not joked I would follow her to A&E.

I am just someone who got fed up with the inconsistencies, the rage filled nasty behaviour and the way she dropped causes, people and ideas like hot potatoes.

The majority here are the same. There are some who have gone too far, eg. taken themselves to her social media. Those people are breaking the rules of Tattle and do not speak for us. Discussing content she has made public isn't an offence, in fact it is how she makes her money. She wants followers, views, engagement, etc. but wants to control the narrative to be purely positive. It doesn't work like that.

Her use of Caroline Flack's name is absolutely unforgiveable. Keeping receipts of what she's put on her social media is nothing like what Caroline went through and it's just another example of her using triggering content to manipulate the narrative.

A long arsed list containing the points which brought me to and kept me on Tattle. I know I will have missed things....

* Jamie Oliver was subjected to a vile set of tweets in which Jack instigated a pile on... because he got a new job that she thought she would be better at. The job she subsequently got as a result of hers and her followers manipulative behaviour was a fucking car crash. See also, This Morning appearance featuring Chicken(less) Lingreenie (raw) and Hellmann's how to make a sandwich(?).

* David Walliams was subjected to a set of offensive and poisonous tweets because her son was gifted one of his books (and she was pissed off about it). Within these tweets she insinuated he was racist, sexist, a drug user and many other unpleasant and seemingly unfounded slurs. She also appealed for people to DM her with gossip about him and was requesting information about a deleted chapter from his autobiography. She told her followers that she was going to dissect each of his books and that she wasn't going anywhere. After getting furious over a white character she believed was black, she failed to complete the first book.

*Made a monetised Black Lives Matter video, which was nothing more than a money making scam. Said she would hand over her platform to black voices, but this did not happen. Also claimed she would write a book, lifting voices of black people. The book has not been mentioned since the subject stopped trending on Twitter.

*Used her social media to denigrate Louisa. She had the TV on, she was using the WiFi, she left, she's not covering her half of the rent, she left. There was also the time Louisa had gone out for a meal and so Jack immediately posted an old picture of when they had gone for a meal, like the ghost of Christmas past, trying to ruin Louisa's afternoon. This one makes me feel sick to write. Her treatment of Louisa on social media has always had a bad vibe to it, like abuse and manipulation. It can sometimes take years to realise how badly the other person treats you, and I just hope that she's had lots of lovely friends and family around her during all of this.

*Sneered at the lunches being sent to children on free school meals during lockdown, suggesting that sandwiches and jacket potatoes were bad lunches(?) Shaming the parents of free school meal children, ridiculing the meals they were feeding their kids, saying they weren't feeding their kids enough. Offering no useful advice to the parents of these kids, she stopped mentioning the subject as soon as it stopped trending on Twitter.

*Tweeted multiple triggering subjects including eating disorders, self harm, suicide, sexual abuse, animal abuse with no spoilers and in a way which seemed intentionally inflammatory. Also tweeted images of injury with no trigger warning (foot, eye) and photos of large amounts of medication during a time in which she had stated she was mentally very unwell and had mentioned (triggering content) suicidal ideation

*Tweeted multiple heavily filtered/edited photographs of herself with no clarification that they were edited to make her body appear differently. When asked about this, she was seen to deny editing.

*The kitten saga. Adopted a very unwell and disabled kitten, without seeking proper veterinary advice. Forced the kitten up onto it's deformed front legs the first night she got it at around 1am, when it was surely tired and disoriented. Claimed she was able to care for and pay for the kitten's treatment yet did not take the kitten to the vet for days even though it was clearly very unwell. Used the kitten as a photo prop, putting it on her shoulder, in her pocket, etc. Eventually took the kitten to the vet where she was told it was too poorly and needed to be put to sleep. Didn't take the vets advice and took the kitten home where she tweeted about how she was shocked at the amount of money a trip to the vet cost and said she might look into donations to help her pay for it. Also seemed to be attempting to make inroads with Supervet. Allowed the kitten to die at home, possibly in a lot of pain.

*The use of a tip jar (regularly shaken) to beg and plead poverty reminds me of when con artists scam old nanas out of their life savings. She pleads poverty and claims she's doing so much for free but if you go on her website, it's so full of ads it is almost impossible to navigate. She shook her tin at the beginning of lockdown, prompting many followers to donate even though they were saying they were poor themselves. She then went and purchased even more high end luxury items for her home (which is already full of them). Con artist.

*Uses her child on her social media, often revealing more info than seems comfortable let alone necessary. Embroiling him in her dramatic and chaotic online life.

* The continued misrepresentation of AA and what life looks like when you work your steps and are honest with your sponsor. I know this is a sticky one, and the less said the better really. Her behaviour is so at odds with the steps, I will leave it there.

Hopefully that will be helpful to people who come here wondering why a small (there's hundreds of us on this thread) group of obsessed bullies have been making someone's life absolute hell.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 176

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
So I was curious if we are being unfair in making fun of her cooking videos because maybe it’s actually difficult so today I just tried making my own (I’m making an entire mezze feast for my boyfriend’s family tonight). Bearing in mind I have never used IMovie before but a few things : it is REALLY easy to figure out how to cut down the length of the clips and muting the audio is also incredibly simple. Sorry for the music - turns out Jack literally just chose the stock music that comes with iMovie 🤣

conclusion: Jack is a lazy, useless idiot

ps this is a recipe to make Lebanese green beans

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 128
I am not a bully.

This post is LOOOOOONG.

I am making this list while it's quiet. To remind myself why I am here. I'm not a bully, I haven't ever contacted Jack outside of Tattle (I did reply to her when she invaded our platform). I haven't contacted her sponsors, her production company, or her coworkers. I haven't tracked her house, or been to any of her public events. I have not joked I would follow her to A&E.

I am just someone who got fed up with the inconsistencies, the rage filled nasty behaviour and the way she dropped causes, people and ideas like hot potatoes.

The majority here are the same. There are some who have gone too far, eg. taken themselves to her social media. Those people are breaking the rules of Tattle and do not speak for us. Discussing content she has made public isn't an offence, in fact it is how she makes her money. She wants followers, views, engagement, etc. but wants to control the narrative to be purely positive. It doesn't work like that.

Her use of Caroline Flack's name is absolutely unforgiveable. Keeping receipts of what she's put on her social media is nothing like what Caroline went through and it's just another example of her using triggering content to manipulate the narrative.

A long arsed list containing the points which brought me to and kept me on Tattle. I know I will have missed things....

* Jamie Oliver was subjected to a vile set of tweets in which Jack instigated a pile on... because he got a new job that she thought she would be better at. The job she subsequently got as a result of hers and her followers manipulative behaviour was a fucking car crash. See also, This Morning appearance featuring Chicken(less) Lingreenie (raw) and Hellmann's how to make a sandwich(?).

* David Walliams was subjected to a set of offensive and poisonous tweets because her son was gifted one of his books (and she was pissed off about it). Within these tweets she insinuated he was racist, sexist, a drug user and many other unpleasant and seemingly unfounded slurs. She also appealed for people to DM her with gossip about him and was requesting information about a deleted chapter from his autobiography. She told her followers that she was going to dissect each of his books and that she wasn't going anywhere. After getting furious over a white character she believed was black, she failed to complete the first book.

*Made a monetised Black Lives Matter video, which was nothing more than a money making scam. Said she would hand over her platform to black voices, but this did not happen. Also claimed she would write a book, lifting voices of black people. The book has not been mentioned since the subject stopped trending on Twitter.

*Used her social media to denigrate Louisa. She had the TV on, she was using the WiFi, she left, she's not covering her half of the rent, she left. There was also the time Louisa had gone out for a meal and so Jack immediately posted an old picture of when they had gone for a meal, like the ghost of Christmas past, trying to ruin Louisa's afternoon. This one makes me feel sick to write. Her treatment of Louisa on social media has always had a bad vibe to it, like abuse and manipulation. It can sometimes take years to realise how badly the other person treats you, and I just hope that she's had lots of lovely friends and family around her during all of this.

*Sneered at the lunches being sent to children on free school meals during lockdown, suggesting that sandwiches and jacket potatoes were bad lunches(?) Shaming the parents of free school meal children, ridiculing the meals they were feeding their kids, saying they weren't feeding their kids enough. Offering no useful advice to the parents of these kids, she stopped mentioning the subject as soon as it stopped trending on Twitter.

*Tweeted multiple triggering subjects including eating disorders, self harm, suicide, sexual abuse, animal abuse with no spoilers and in a way which seemed intentionally inflammatory. Also tweeted images of injury with no trigger warning (foot, eye) and photos of large amounts of medication during a time in which she had stated she was mentally very unwell and had mentioned (triggering content) suicidal ideation

*Tweeted multiple heavily filtered/edited photographs of herself with no clarification that they were edited to make her body appear differently. When asked about this, she was seen to deny editing.

*The kitten saga. Adopted a very unwell and disabled kitten, without seeking proper veterinary advice. Forced the kitten up onto it's deformed front legs the first night she got it at around 1am, when it was surely tired and disoriented. Claimed she was able to care for and pay for the kitten's treatment yet did not take the kitten to the vet for days even though it was clearly very unwell. Used the kitten as a photo prop, putting it on her shoulder, in her pocket, etc. Eventually took the kitten to the vet where she was told it was too poorly and needed to be put to sleep. Didn't take the vets advice and took the kitten home where she tweeted about how she was shocked at the amount of money a trip to the vet cost and said she might look into donations to help her pay for it. Also seemed to be attempting to make inroads with Supervet. Allowed the kitten to die at home, possibly in a lot of pain.

*The use of a tip jar (regularly shaken) to beg and plead poverty reminds me of when con artists scam old nanas out of their life savings. She pleads poverty and claims she's doing so much for free but if you go on her website, it's so full of ads it is almost impossible to navigate. She shook her tin at the beginning of lockdown, prompting many followers to donate even though they were saying they were poor themselves. She then went and purchased even more high end luxury items for her home (which is already full of them). Con artist.

*Uses her child on her social media, often revealing more info than seems comfortable let alone necessary. Embroiling him in her dramatic and chaotic online life.

* The continued misrepresentation of AA and what life looks like when you work your steps and are honest with your sponsor. I know this is a sticky one, and the less said the better really. Her behaviour is so at odds with the steps, I will leave it there.

Hopefully that will be helpful to people who come here wondering why a small (there's hundreds of us on this thread) group of obsessed bullies have been making someone's life absolute hell.
This is perfect and we should add this to the Jack Monroe pre amble on the threads tbh. It’s the gross poverty signaling that is SO fucked up, it’s mad someone with a decent 3 bed private rental, shit tons of furniture, all high end electronics (MacBook, iPhone, Samsung, DSLR camera bits, the £170 alarm clock, the posh radio, etc) can dare to type the sentence “help to stock my larder” like she’s a little field mouse hoping to just make it through the winter?! Either you’ve hit hard times so you sign on, or you budget your Unilever & BBC & Tiggy + Bo & ONI pizza ovens & book royalties pay cheques to cover the essentials, like food?

Also her perverse cosplaying of a working class person & someone who thoroughly understands poverty when in her first book (apparently, not read the shit) she even mentions selling her £4k omega seamaster! She grew up in a 5 bed with extension / a MBE awarded dad earning £60k pa and mum a nurse / mum driving a navy blue landrover as she came here to confirm to us 😂

It might seem innocent but she’s literally taking work (and opportunities for actual activism & change) from genuine WC & poor people (two distinct groups Jackie we’re not all Fagan’s urchins as you like to portray x). It’s particularly insidious when you think about how BAME & first gen or undocumented immigrants are over represented in those populations. She’s never collabed with anyone, done takeovers, even linking out to work by BAME people, because she does not care about the cause it’s about centring herself and profiteering from poverty, how else could you justify the gofundme trying to raise tens of thousands in sales of her own book to go into food banks?! I mean ffs she’s only criticised Marcus Rashford’s work, or seeked to jump into it after the fact. She’s just a virtue signalling centrist who just went on about breaching covid lockdowns to cut her brother’s Afro “I’d do anything for that kid!” She says, seemingly this includes endangering his life and the lives of his family for twitter clout.

Tbh we have the receipts for all of the above and I’d happily go to court to discuss it, she’s welcome over or a cup of tea to discuss too (with or without 24 hour in police custody film crew). Nothing that gets said here is fabricated and that’s what does her in, if you were reading conspiracies that you brush ur teeth with raw sausage mix you’d just laugh tbh - it hurts because it’s all SO fucking true. She’s terrified more people will clock which is wild cos she’s also on twitter directing them here?

In the same way social media is calling out Rachel Doezals they’re going to come for the rest of you lot that cosplay marginalised identities on Twitter for cash so good luck babe x

• Heart
Reactions: 102

Silver Linings

VIP Member
I know it’s not an airport and this is also not a flounce, but i’m taking a break from the thread. When Jack is public again I may pop up but I don’t want her to have the satisfaction of reacting to what she’s up to. ❤ Catch you later you ninnies.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 88

HarderFaster

VIP Member
Baffling behaviour to make everything private then use a channel you almost abandoned to upload such ultra-shit content just to give Tattle something to talk about. I guess if all else fails, pretending to be batshit fucking insane (rather than the reality of being a dead-eyed narcissist) is a fine way to garner more attention.

Ridiculously early but thread suggestion:

Jack Monroe #71: Jack Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
In case anybody was wondering how far I have made it into watching DKL, I have made it to the end of the second episode.

Episode one was made much more bearable after Jack's absence due to 'technical issues'. I understand where the concept of putting bread into a stew comes from but the idea of huge hunks of bread made soggy in a curry makes me feel just a little bit ill. Nadiya's banana tarte tatin looked delightful however. I would give this episode forearms out of five.

Episode two started off strong with the classic Matt muttering 'terrible' under his breath as Jack gabbled on relentlessly, at which I cackled like a true coven member. I also positively hooted at Matt using the ol' bait and switch, calling Jack a modern Marguerite Patten and then saying it was scripted once she'd gushed her thanks. Her flapjack recipe seemed thoroughly unremarkable. I give this episode three freezers out of five.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Day two and we’re already contemplating taking extreme action

View attachment 236133
Omg positively hooting / wheezing at this!

Fancy going to the police, what synopsis would she provide? They’re a bunch of tragic haus frau pretending to be funded by Putin, they’ve triangulated my garden furniture & fish pie, made a list of all my ailments, careers, and luxury furnishings please help me?! All of which has been done using info I’ve willingly put online, and oh don’t read thread 31 where I was so scared for my safety I fucking joined in?! 🥴

She may be used to taking hostages & emotionally terrorising people in her personal life but it doesn’t really work online with people that see you for what you are does it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Yel

Chatty Member
Are we allowed to post anything that is not private, or just steer clear?
From a mod pov you can post what you want from her account, it's not really private if hundreds of thousands of random people follow it.

Posting private accounts is not allowed when it's actually a private account, not someone having a strop and privating their public account for a few days

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Congratulations to @TriviaNewtonJohn for your thread title! A handsome 74 reactions 🎉 you are a literal thread title master!

Special mention goes to @IGisntreal for ‘Lawyer up, ladies’ - a verrrrry close second with 72 reactions 🎉

Recap of thread #69

1. Well, hot diggedy dawg, the New Jack sure was cute. As sweet and homely as mom’s apple pie (only not one I’d want to eat, if you know what I’m sayin’).
  2. She posted another bruise photo - is this the real eye? Is this just fantasy? Answers on a postcard. For what it’s worth, I think it’s real. Now.
  3. Gosh darn it, she had a chilled day with ‘the boy’, which included big chuckles, Mrs Doubtfire and an anaemic looking cheeky lil fish pie and a ‘skyrocketing food bill’. It’s ok though, she was channelling ‘Zen mama’, so perhaps she’ll close down her Patreon and put out into the world what she has received. Rules of karma, innit.
  4. Hashtags galore! She was ‘mom’, he was ‘mamasboy’ and they were ‘makingmemories’. She was also ‘catmom’ and identified with ‘momsofcats’ - gotta earn that sweet US dolla, y’all.
  5. Oh, drama. She accused someone who interacted with her mother on Twitter of being a troll and told them to ‘lawyer up’ in a series of dramatic tweets, which were powered with enough hot air to fill three balloons.
  6. She made her Twitter private.
  7. And then her Instagram.
  8. Therefore, for as long as her Instagram and Twitter are ‘private’ to the hundreds of thousands of existing followers who can still see her content, the moral and sensible decision has been made to not share her updates here. Also, we do not want to arm the weapon (that being the rhetoric of us being bullying ninnies).
  9. Therefore, advantage Jack Monroe.
  10. What’s everyone having for dinner?
    [*]
    For new joiners to the thread, here is @Passive_Aggressive_Lemon ‘s ‘Jack for Dummies’ post (edited to include updated info):

Thought it might be useful for new followers to have a post at the start of each thread with some info.
    Limegoss article about Jack versus Jamie Oliver : https://limegoss.com/jack-monroe-jamie-oliver/

Thread #31 is the infamous one in which Jack turns up to talk to us directly. She makes her appearance on p. 17.

For anyone wanting to relive the glory days of her two-week stint on Daily Kitchen Live (DKL), have a grunk a through threads 2-9.

*** JACKISMS ***

Jack’s most oft-used reply to questions on recipe substitutions:

Yes, absolutely x

Some other favourite Jack quotes:

‘Babe, same’

‘I did a chaos’

‘My maverick brain’

‘My sad little face’

‘I’m BUSY’

‘I HOOTED / I am FIZZING’

‘I laughed up a lung’
    🥴
    One of Jack’s followers once referred to Tattlers as sad hausfraus and Jack herself has likened us to a cabal. Therefore we have become the Cabal of Hausfraus™️. She also recently referred to us as ‘gossip mavens’ (so, we are gossip trusted experts). ** Recent additions to her terms of endearment for Tattle: conspiracy wankers, obsessive groups of completely unhinged bullies, and bullying ninnies **

To ‘GrunkaLunka’ your way through a thread means to catch up on posts. Named after a member who rather epically caught up on many threads in a short period of time (and is also a fearless pioneer of the space-time continuum. She really was here both Now and Then).

Jack once threatened to use her Liam Neeson skills to TRIANGULATE our whereabouts in order to intimidate us, so that’s what we mean by that. * She may also threaten to take us to court - do not be afraid, this is not the first time and it won’t be the last. *

Jack once sideboard modelled a Vivienne Westwood dress, seeming to infer that it’s what Viv would have wanted (as if she were dead), and then got snippy when corrected otherwise. There may be some ‘RIP Viv’ jokes (she is, of course, NOT dead)

We sometimes joke about being on Vladimir Putin’s bitcoin payroll list for being evil trolls.

During her stint on Daily Kitchen Live, Jack produced a godawful looking lasagne, with a thin white sauce that never thickened up, just disappeared. It was widely likened to ‘horse spunk’ - there may be some horse ‘spirit’ lasagne jokes.

Her last-uttered line to Matt Tebutt on DKL was: ‘Thank you so Matt much, Matt’, which made us all HOOT.

Jack ended a tweet that listed her (not unimpressive) four-and-a-half GCSE results (A*, A, B, B, C) with: ‘Now fuck off’. We sometimes like to use this in our own posts for comedic effect. We are NOT telling other fraus to fuck off, simply paying homage to Jack’s own genteel humour.

*Back in the mists of time, one funny frau used a Jimmy Nail ‘She’s Lying’ picture to illustrate their thoughts on one of Jack’s latest tales. @Alpha Beta thought it was Novak Djokovic, the cabal hooted and Novak Nail was born. You may see reference to Jimmy Nail, Novak Djokovic, or the combination of both: Novak Nail. All demonstrate that she’s lying.*

Also:
    • She grew up in a 5-bed (mortgaged/owned) house
    • She got a £4.5k Omega watch for her 21st birthday
    • Her dad's a fucking LANDLORD (an oldy, but a goody)
    • Jack and Louisa are no longer in a relationship - in Jack’s words: ‘She [Louisa] left’.
    • Her record for staying off Twitter since the start of these threads is 114 hours and 47 minutes.
    • She is 90% vegan. The other 10% likes to nom nom on Five Guys burger and discounted chicken slices.
    • During her appearance on DKL, she was asked why some mince has a higher fat content. ‘It just does.’
    [*][*]
    Here is a link to Jack’s Tattle Wiki page, which also includes clips of Matt Tebutt muttering ‘Terrible!’ on Daily Kitchen Live, courtesy of @Yel) and @Bookweevil ‘s hilarious Glossary of Jack.

We are terrible for going off on tangents and using too many gifs, so there is another thread where we don’t discuss JM but instead talk about biscuits and stuff. For good light relief when JM is doing too much chaos, come to the Food & Drink threads in Off Topic.
    [*]

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

Limetree

Oh that singing video....

The Partridge/Brent esque “what, little old me, SING, SEVERELY WELL??” introduction.

The whispery voice

The bit at 04.53 where (in her own mind) the trembling, yet breathtakingly brilliant singing ingenue finally lets the music take over and shuts the lyric book and sings with closed eyes.

The bit where the startlingly wonderful singer finally finds the joy and confidence in her exquisite voice and flashes her eyes at the audience, stepping into and taking her power, right on the lyric “bolder”. Because she, also, felt bolder!

Then the bit where she cocks up the timing of the word older. Don’t mention.

Then the bit where the winsome emotion of the music tempers her power, and her voice whispersings the end (but still exquisitely).

Then coming back down to Earth after the joyful yet bittersweet climax of the music, and finally realising the debt of gratitude she owes her Twitter followers, who weren’t pricks when she posted another singing video. They truly have done the world a service, by letting her beautiful light finally shine.

Thankyou. Truly, thankyou, 96% of twitter followers. You are more wonderful than you know.

And SCENE.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

Flumps

VIP Member
Lads, I've been AWOL for a while, because JM was doing my head in, so I went to live in the safety of the F&D thread. I've been on a big old grunka and just wanted to pop up to say that some of the posts in the last couple of days have been beautifully written, brilliant analysis. I don't stray very far into the rest of Tattle, but this thread and all its incarnations are full of clever, witty, insightful people and not at all the troll/bitchfest claimed by those who have their own reasons for claiming that.

@GrunkaLunka - that was a masterpiece of a summary.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

moglits

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN WE START A YOUTUBE SERIES CALLED WITCHES’ OVEN PLEASE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I am not a bully.

This post is LOOOOOONG.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

lalalanded

VIP Member
Hi All

Just wanted to pop in and say I am nowhere near caught up with all of the latest drama (lurked during kittengate but could not engage much as it was too upsetting and I will admit to calling her out on Instagram once) and went back to working full time in July so there is no way I can keep up with these threads but I just wanted to say that these threads are by far the best on tattle and I have been bowled over not only by your shit hot analysis (eye opening to say the least), but the supportive nature and humanity (not to mention the humour) in these threads. I have learned so much (I personally LOVE when things go off topic with food and drink/nostalgia etc) and lost many a night's sleep trying to Grunka through and failing miserably! I certainly know more about food, mental health, addiction than before and I am super grateful!.

Please don't let Jack control the narrative here - she is clearly a bully and a narcissist and I think her rage is coming from not being able to control what's being said here (although she did give it a try with that generous offer of an AMA lol). I'm not a mental health expert by any means but shutting down the conversation here would only be playing into her personality disorder.

I can't believe I'm saying it but I hope these threads never quiet down!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
For me, the stand out thing that she did that pissed me off was begging for money on Twitter at the start of lockdown. When people were in financial uncertainty themselves and it was such a scary time for some. I was utterly disgusted with her for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Ninch55

Chatty Member
Hi everyone,

as with many others I have been lurking for a while and decided to join the cabal! Loving your work:)

A familiar story of following JM then becoming uncomfortable with so many things she does. The ouchy mouth was one of the most annoying...
If you have an ouchy mouth you just go to the bathroom and bang your head on the nap tap. This will guarantee you two hours snory sleep on the ouch couch while your child plays on their iPad and hopes you’re not dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 63