Jack Monroe #70 #fakingmemories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baffling behaviour to make everything private then use a channel you almost abandoned to upload such ultra-tit content just to give Tattle something to talk about. I guess if all else fails, pretending to be batshit bleeping insane (rather than the reality of being a dead-eyed narcissist) is a fine way to garner more attention.

Ridiculously early but thread suggestion:

Jack Monroe #71: Jack Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
31 days until Jack's book is due.

Why not upload some more weird YouTube videos for attention!

Side note: Are these videos monetized? I haven't seen them. Any Fraus who do want to watch bear in mind that she may be gaining AD revenue (as well as a bizarre pleasure from being discussed by her betters)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What have I just watched?? She seems to make this cheese sauce by putting blending up an entire block of butter with cheese, milk and flour. No cooking off of the flour or anything. Jack, I beseech you, LEARN HOW TO MAKE A BASIC BECHAMEL, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.
the flour needs to explode before you add the milk 🙄

Reactions: 12
Richard Madeley shading Jack, "The boys next door were making fun of [ your fish pie]" is my new favourite thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“Former Foodbank User” is that not like me saying “Former Babygro Wearer”? It’s beginning to annoy me that she has such a big platform when there are so many people in that situation RIGHT NOW who are probably more natural in front of a camera and less self-obsessed
Brilliant. I couldn't articulate.why it annoyed me so much. There's a thread title in here somewhere!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I finally watched the full Landslide video, which was painful (though not as painful as eating her slop).

She's not a great singer, though she clearly thinks she is. 🤷🏼‍♀️

But...this is an excellent example of her inexplicable refusal to make a quality product. Literally 5 seconds in, she has an ouchy itchy nose, and she has to interrupt herself for a vigorous scratching session.

At this point, she's recorded 5 seconds of footage. Surely any sane person would just start over? But not R Jackie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I would have thought she had a duty to get it corrected but I honestly don't know how easy that would be - wasn't certain that the DOB was the point being made.
Somebody went to the trouble of actually listing instructions on here on how to correct it at one point

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I love how he has a little taste while she's making it and then adds in some salt!
I didn't see that 🤣 The constant giggling and ger having to be prodded into saying what was in the pans was giving me second hand embarrassment, so I turned it off. Standard 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When did Jack upload latest animal cruelty video? Appears to be deleted now

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I finally watched the full Landslide video, which was painful (though not as painful as eating her slop).

She's not a great singer, though she clearly thinks she is. 🤷🏼‍♀️

But...this is an excellent example of her inexplicable refusal to make a quality product. Literally 5 seconds in, she has an ouchy itchy nose, and she has to interrupt herself for a vigorous scratching session.

At this point, she's recorded 5 seconds of footage. Surely any sane person would just start over? But not R Jackie!
You think that's bad.

I watched (i.e. skipped through) the Kitchen Aides onion chopping video and at 4:18 in spent a full twenty seconds watching two cartoon tomato halves that refused to fall off her chopping board.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So she's made her Twitter and Insta private due to alleged bullying/harassment or whatever. Now she's posting videos on Youtube, which she rarely does? Videos of knives, and the dying kitten? Videos that she knows will get a reaction? *Disclaimer - I've still not watched anything of hers as I'm not giving her the views. I've never been that uncomfortable about looking at someone's videos since I discovered The Inghams:censored:

She is poking everyone here with a big virtual stick.
I can see it. Her friends and family can see it. Her followers can see it. Her potential future employers can see it. Her legal team can see it🤭.
She's just screwed any claims of the innocent bullying victim that she's trying to portray.
Oops!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Sorry to quote myself but also, at 6:49 she says, in response to Richard's feedback that she could have added prawns, 'Oh I would have done but I'm violently allergic to shellfish' 🤣
so she managed to out-Partridge Richard Madeley? What a feat!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Question for those of you who are more well-versed in psychology than myself - is there a term for someone who lights a flame for example, starting a twitter pile on and then runs off and plays victim when the fire gets out of control?? I know people IRL who will do this by throwing a metaphorical hand grenade into a room and when everybody gets upset, they run off crying. It's horribly manipulative and can be devastating for those involved...... just wondering if there was an actual term for it.....
We call people like that ‘enzymes’ in the health fraternity 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.