Jack Monroe #70 #fakingmemories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s actually got worse at presenting / cooking on camera as her career’s gone on and gained more experience. Odd.
Yes, she was far more assured, calm, confident, etc with Richard and Judy than at any time in the past year. She didn't seem particularly nervous though joking about being on live TV. Compare that to that absolute shitshow on Insta when she gave up on cooking and just sat talking and crying. There's definitely something very wrong with her mental health.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
So I was curious if we are being unfair in making fun of her cooking videos because maybe it’s actually difficult so today I just tried making my own (I’m making an entire mezze feast for my boyfriend’s family tonight). Bearing in mind I have never used IMovie before but a few things : it is REALLY easy to figure out how to cut down the length of the clips and muting the audio is also incredibly simple. Sorry for the music - turns out Jack literally just chose the stock music that comes with iMovie 🤣

conclusion: Jack is a lazy, useless idiot

ps this is a recipe to make Lebanese green beans

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 128
So I was curious if we are being unfair in making fun of her cooking videos because maybe it’s actually difficult so today I just tried making my own (I’m making an entire mezze feast for my boyfriend’s family tonight). Bearing in mind I have never used IMovie before but a few things : it is REALLY easy to figure out how to cut down the length of the clips and muting the audio is also incredibly simple. Sorry for the music - turns out Jack literally just chose the stock music that comes with iMovie 🤣

Those beans look AMAZING!

Reactions: 30

It's brilliant but I need to know why the music is about 100% less annoying on your video?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

That made me happy 😀 Bravo 👏 that was beaut

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Oooh they look amazing! Fancy doing a whole series of short videos?!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

1. Love green beans in tomatoey sauce
2. Such clean nails
3. Lovely and calm
4. SUCH ONION SHADE

Loving your work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

1. Looks lovely , have requested Mrs Geuse makes these
2. Le Creuset... FANCY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

FEED ME, SEYMOUR!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She hasn't evolved AT ALL with her recipes/cooking style. Or look at new ways of promoting herself and using SM in new ways. It's the same old, same old and everyone else is passing her by.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

Frau this was wonderful! The Academy would like to award you for your efforts with the Picture of the Year award however we have eaten it as it was made of cheese. I loved how you used PLENTY of black pepper and borrowed one of Jack’s long blonde wigs 👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

This looks amazing, please make more.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Your comedy pepper grinder has actually made my day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.