Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
It’s a shame we can’t put these threads on private so SHE can’t see what we’re saying. Fucksake.
The thing is, i know from actual experience that people *are* discussing this stuff privately. Including some of her blue tick followers. It suits her to imagine that we're just a one-off group of bullies and hataz but I hate to burst your bubble, Jack, your bullshit is not going unnoticed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

crystaleyesd

VIP Member
Also her perverse cosplaying of a working class person & someone who thoroughly understands poverty when in her first book (apparently, not read the shit) she even mentions selling her £4k omega seamaster! She grew up in a 5 bed with extension / a MBE awarded dad earning £60k pa and mum a nurse / mum driving a navy blue landrover as she came here to confirm to us 😂

It might seem innocent but she’s literally taking work (and opportunities for actual activism & change) from genuine WC & poor people (two distinct groups Jackie we’re not all Fagan’s urchins as you like to portray x). It’s particularly insidious when you think about how BAME & first gen or undocumented immigrants are over represented in those populations. She’s never collabed with anyone, done takeovers, even linking out to work by BAME people, because she does not care about the cause it’s about centring herself and profiteering from poverty, how else could you justify the gofundme trying to raise tens of thousands in sales of her own book to go into food banks?! I mean ffs she’s only criticised Marcus Rashford’s work, or seeked to jump into it after the fact. She’s just a virtue signalling centrist who just went on about breaching covid lockdowns to cut her brother’s Afro “I’d do anything for that kid!” She says, seemingly this includes endangering his life and the lives of his family for twitter clout.
Thiiiiiiiis. I think this is the most anger-inducing thing about her, for me at least - that she is middle of the road, bland-ass, basic middle class Lib Dem centrism personified but calls herself a left wing working class political commentator and people...fucking believe it?? I know there's a really poor understanding of class in this country but the way she diverts attention away from real WC activism with her tired old story is fucking shameless.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
The Onion Song, By Fleetwood Mack Jonroe

I chopped my onion and I cooked it down
Climbed a sideboard and I turned around
And I saw my reflection in the brabantia bin
'Til the big lies brought me down
Oh, Onions while you fry, what is love?
Is it Edinburgh or Laura that I’m thinking of?
Can I sail through the changin' opinion tides?
Can I handle the seasonings of my life?
Mmm
Well, I've been 'fraid of changin'
'Cause I've built my life around food
But I make it moulder
It’s sat there getting colder
And I'm gettin' older, too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

moglits

Fraus, I just wanted to say thank you for your thoughts, insight, and reassurance on this most recent thread.

While the JM threads are my main haunt on Tattle, I sometimes dip into others and without talking them down, these are by far the most considered, articulate, compassionate, and humorous by some degree.

The recent commentary on why Jack has these threads and why she behaves in such a way have been laser-sharp in their precision and are absolute testaments to the emotional and general intelligence of the posters here.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I'm just putting this here to reassure people - apparently she doesn't have the time to fight us (she's BUSY), and has booted us out her head instead. As the multi post thread she wrote on twitter will attest to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

crystaleyesd

VIP Member
I am not a bully.

This post is LOOOOOONG.

I am making this list while it's quiet. To remind myself why I am here. I'm not a bully, I haven't ever contacted Jack outside of Tattle (I did reply to her when she invaded our platform). I haven't contacted her sponsors, her production company, or her coworkers. I haven't tracked her house, or been to any of her public events. I have not joked I would follow her to A&E.

I am just someone who got fed up with the inconsistencies, the rage filled nasty behaviour and the way she dropped causes, people and ideas like hot potatoes.

The majority here are the same. There are some who have gone too far, eg. taken themselves to her social media. Those people are breaking the rules of Tattle and do not speak for us. Discussing content she has made public isn't an offence, in fact it is how she makes her money. She wants followers, views, engagement, etc. but wants to control the narrative to be purely positive. It doesn't work like that.

Her use of Caroline Flack's name is absolutely unforgiveable. Keeping receipts of what she's put on her social media is nothing like what Caroline went through and it's just another example of her using triggering content to manipulate the narrative.

A long arsed list containing the points which brought me to and kept me on Tattle. I know I will have missed things....

* Jamie Oliver was subjected to a vile set of tweets in which Jack instigated a pile on... because he got a new job that she thought she would be better at. The job she subsequently got as a result of hers and her followers manipulative behaviour was a fucking car crash. See also, This Morning appearance featuring Chicken(less) Lingreenie (raw) and Hellmann's how to make a sandwich(?).

* David Walliams was subjected to a set of offensive and poisonous tweets because her son was gifted one of his books (and she was pissed off about it). Within these tweets she insinuated he was racist, sexist, a drug user and many other unpleasant and seemingly unfounded slurs. She also appealed for people to DM her with gossip about him and was requesting information about a deleted chapter from his autobiography. She told her followers that she was going to dissect each of his books and that she wasn't going anywhere. After getting furious over a white character she believed was black, she failed to complete the first book.

*Made a monetised Black Lives Matter video, which was nothing more than a money making scam. Said she would hand over her platform to black voices, but this did not happen. Also claimed she would write a book, lifting voices of black people. The book has not been mentioned since the subject stopped trending on Twitter.

*Used her social media to denigrate Louisa. She had the TV on, she was using the WiFi, she left, she's not covering her half of the rent, she left. There was also the time Louisa had gone out for a meal and so Jack immediately posted an old picture of when they had gone for a meal, like the ghost of Christmas past, trying to ruin Louisa's afternoon. This one makes me feel sick to write. Her treatment of Louisa on social media has always had a bad vibe to it, like abuse and manipulation. It can sometimes take years to realise how badly the other person treats you, and I just hope that she's had lots of lovely friends and family around her during all of this.

*Sneered at the lunches being sent to children on free school meals during lockdown, suggesting that sandwiches and jacket potatoes were bad lunches(?) Shaming the parents of free school meal children, ridiculing the meals they were feeding their kids, saying they weren't feeding their kids enough. Offering no useful advice to the parents of these kids, she stopped mentioning the subject as soon as it stopped trending on Twitter.

*Tweeted multiple triggering subjects including eating disorders, self harm, suicide, sexual abuse, animal abuse with no spoilers and in a way which seemed intentionally inflammatory. Also tweeted images of injury with no trigger warning (foot, eye) and photos of large amounts of medication during a time in which she had stated she was mentally very unwell and had mentioned (triggering content) suicidal ideation

*Tweeted multiple heavily filtered/edited photographs of herself with no clarification that they were edited to make her body appear differently. When asked about this, she was seen to deny editing.

*The kitten saga. Adopted a very unwell and disabled kitten, without seeking proper veterinary advice. Forced the kitten up onto it's deformed front legs the first night she got it at around 1am, when it was surely tired and disoriented. Claimed she was able to care for and pay for the kitten's treatment yet did not take the kitten to the vet for days even though it was clearly very unwell. Used the kitten as a photo prop, putting it on her shoulder, in her pocket, etc. Eventually took the kitten to the vet where she was told it was too poorly and needed to be put to sleep. Didn't take the vets advice and took the kitten home where she tweeted about how she was shocked at the amount of money a trip to the vet cost and said she might look into donations to help her pay for it. Also seemed to be attempting to make inroads with Supervet. Allowed the kitten to die at home, possibly in a lot of pain.

*The use of a tip jar (regularly shaken) to beg and plead poverty reminds me of when con artists scam old nanas out of their life savings. She pleads poverty and claims she's doing so much for free but if you go on her website, it's so full of ads it is almost impossible to navigate. She shook her tin at the beginning of lockdown, prompting many followers to donate even though they were saying they were poor themselves. She then went and purchased even more high end luxury items for her home (which is already full of them). Con artist.

*Uses her child on her social media, often revealing more info than seems comfortable let alone necessary. Embroiling him in her dramatic and chaotic online life.

* The continued misrepresentation of AA and what life looks like when you work your steps and are honest with your sponsor. I know this is a sticky one, and the less said the better really. Her behaviour is so at odds with the steps, I will leave it there.

Hopefully that will be helpful to people who come here wondering why a small (there's hundreds of us on this thread) group of obsessed bullies have been making someone's life absolute hell.
Dearest grunka, you are the wonderful voice of reason we all need in our heads 🥰

I know this is also why I'm here. I also know I'm not a bully. I'll be around these threads while she's private but I probably won't be posting, unless it's about all her previous chaoses.

It's all about the food and drink, baby!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

acca00

Chatty Member
Remember, this is the woman who seriously wanted to crowdfund for a house.

• Angry
  • Haha

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
Oh such kind fraus ❤. Obvs the food got nutriblended into slop after the cameras went off.

I hope I proved the point that I literally knocked that up in 10 minutes and I’m NOT EXPECTING TO BE PAID FOR IT so how on earth does jack get away with making a living off of something she does so half arsedly?

also one redaction: I have since realised that the music Jack used was actually different but seriously who can tell?Doesn’t it all encompass the same unbearably twee hellscape?

Also Lebanese 9 spice is indeed also called baharat and well worth picking up! It’s easier to get hold of Lebanese 7 spice which works just as well (not to go all Jack on you...)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
The cartoon filter makes me feel really nauseated ... like I’m trying to focus on a Magic Eye picture. It makes me feel dizzy and unfocused. I won’t be watching any more, for my own sanity. Those poor fish fingers.
It’s as if she both does not watch YouTube and does not have eyeballs?? YT vids have a certain aesthetic but it’s very white and neutral, crisp af, they feel fresh & clean (Jackie can’t relate x) and are quite... soothing?

This is the total opposite. This is the video equivalent of when you see a gorge man’s living quarters for the first time and he has raw sheets and one (1) horrid old pillow, sans case. Truly chilling.

• Haha
  • Sick

Montrachet

Chatty Member
I would love to have been able to read Matt’s mind when Jack said, “It’ll thicken up in the oven”, as if she could bullshit an actual chef.

To be honest I would love to have been a mind reader through the entire DKL debacle.

I would love a Gogglebox special - Jamie Oliver, Matt Tebbutt and Gordon Ramsay sitting in their anchovy onesies, reviewing all her TV and online work.

IDEA FOR A PROGRAMME ENTITLED

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Pocahontas

VIP Member
@blurstoftimes , my dear frau, your video was divine. I have therefore gained funds from Vlad and we’re going to propel you into the stratosphere. The cooking segment on This Morning, here you come ❤ You will be known until the end of eternity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Hello. I’ve ended up here as I googled JM black eye as I was looking for something about it! Ive been following her for a long time as a car crash you can’t help looking at. Quite early on one of her stories didn’t add up and they’ve continued to follow the same theme..
Anyway, she’s posting a lot today.

• Heart
  • Wow

Anonymous One

I can’t see her tweets but am enjoying seeing her followers ask who the ringleaders of the gang are. Apparently she just has to say the word and they’ll hunt us down.

They’ll be quaking in their boots when they realise we have such menacing ringleaders as *checks notes* Pocahontas, Silver Linings, Grunka Lunka...think they’re going to have to hunt down Vlad instead to save face.

As an aside, was a supposed to get full leathers in order to become part of the menacing gang? Vlad never delivered them and I’m not sure if it was a punishment for being an unreliable Frau (or because of the novichok oopsies).

• Haha

MooBelle

VIP Member
This was the turning point for me also. Especially as she was still living with someone else who was working/earning. She seemed to be getting plenty of work herself.
Especially when that partner was earning £160k-£200k a year...
Someone also did a quick tally of what Jack has earned since lockdown. It was a lot. Since MARCH she's done...
DKL. absolutely awful but she would have got paid well
Book sales.
Photograph sales.
TM appearances. Again, absolutely awful but would've been handsomely paid
Patreon. God knows how much but is AT LEAST a grand a month
Hellmans. (my personal shit show favourite) She said it was 5 figures so £10k AT LEAST.
HA conference.
Tip jar.
Ads on her website.
Maintenance from ex

She is a scam artist and a liar. She claimed poverty and greedily took money from those who couldn't afford it. She has an extremely affluent lifestyle whilst wailing that she's soooo pooooor.

• Heart
  • Wow
I have many questions about this fish finger lasagne video. Why that horrendous 'I'm 13 and just discovered iMovie' filter? Did anyone need to see her badly chopping leeks for over a minute? Does she receive a commission for every black peppercorn she uses? Why does the audio cut back in (and doesn't match up to the video) so we can hear her heavy breathing while she's labouring over a bechamel inexplicably made in a blender (as already pointed out, the flour needs to be cooked out first, you tit)? Does she have access to precisely one piece of royalty-free music? How is it possible that someone who has written several cookbooks appears to actively despise cooking? :unsure:

• Haha