Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Malacandra

Now then...

"Nadiya Hussain won The Great British Bake Off back in 2015 and has been sharing lots of delicious recipes ever since.

The mum-of-three knows how to bake some impressive treats, including her show-stopping rose and pistachio choux stack and her party-perfect white chocolate crown cake.

Yet one of the cook’s latest recipes might raise a few eyebrows or two…

Everyone seems to be talking about the Bake Off winner’s fish finger lasagne recipe. Yes, you read that right – fish fingers in a lasagne!"

https://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/food/f...-ingredient-fish-finger-lasagne-recipe-422985

Has Jack credited Nadiya at all in her vid?
BirdsEye did it as well.

Reactions: 2

Malacandra

I can't see any of her SM, but I did come across a screenshot which
I think we are pretty tame compared to some of the stuff about her that’s out there on other forums.
That's ghastly. I did notice from that link that there has been at least one very nasty comment made on Tattle.

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
I remember sometime last year, after I joined, there was an
Insta Hun (can’t remember her name) who started a petition to get Tattle shut down. Nothing came of it, but in the meantime she had other Insta Huns posting links to the petition, including, I think, The Hot Cross Mum. She has a thread on here but it’s not very active. She’s started showing her young daughter a lot on her account.
I liked HCM, but she has real mean vibes about her