Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
I'm not a dick in a frog bonnet, and I own no cats. I am a curator of obscure animals, currently training a pack of wolverines for hunting purposes.

Sorry I'm late to the jokes, I lost my beautiful big boy Pooh Bear last Friday and am still coming to terms with not having my best friend holding my arm or foot while I scroll Tattle.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 119

TrolleyParton

Chatty Member
I wonder if the "I had to close my business" nonsense is because she's not got a single invite to any of the festivals this year? Please let it be so.
Ah yes, where the Canal were simultaneously turning up in droves to "report back" and buying up all the tickets to embarrass her by leaving an auditorium full of empty chairs. We are Schrodinger's Tattlers.

Anyway, had a quick glance at MN this morning.
How it started:
1712653235212.png

How it's going:
1712653275779.png

1712653297379.png

1712653333832.png

Boo, I guess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Evening 👋 just saw on Twitter that Jack was back - and I fully believe it’s a direct response to this from LJC 🤔 that was posted last night- note the “our” garden & the child in the photo is LJCs partners child. Meanwhile Jack is still where she is with her dog!
IMG_4597.jpeg

IMG_4598.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

SpritneyBeers

I haven't been keeping up with threads lately so sorry if this has been said, but it's killing me that she's gone to the trouble of making sure her memoji/metaverse avatar or whatever this is has her lip fillers 😭

uiwiusnye787523.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91

RandomFishOils

Chatty Member
What have Jack Monroe and a bungalow got in common?

They’ve only got one story and there’s nothing upstairs. 🥁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

kachoochoo

VIP Member
it's actually irked me how she used "much appreciated" about anfields hillsborough tribute

she was one year old! she's not from liverpool! I sincerely doubt she knows anyone directly affected!

I literally live a mile away from hillsborough stadium, see the memorial all the time. would I tweet anything like that? no, cos I don't know anyone affected, was 5 years old and I'm from a completely different place!

the fucking ghoul

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 85

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
If she’s popped back up today to make a twat of herself wheeling out her tedious trite shite to distract from and make us forget that four years ago this very week she was making a twat of herself with the fat content of mince, horse spunk lasagne and lost ladle face and last year she was making a twat of herself claiming she didn’t WANT the NEWSPAPERS to recognize her with all the other famous people so NAH NAH to you and two years ago next week she was making a darn tootin twat of herself turning boxes inside out to make boxes before root root tootle reccomendin’ Georgia’s finest, don’t bother, guest (happy guestiversary for the 18th, by the way!)

We haven’t forgotten. Just like we haven’t forgotten the Sue Lee grift, the Patreon grift, the Teemill grift, the Kickstarter grift, the GoFundMe grift, the “put your money into my personal account and I will do the rest” grift, the “I can’t pay my rent” grifts, the “I need to fix my website grifts” the “I can’t afford bread, jam or shoes for my child” grifts and any and all the myriad others you’ve based on lies and manipulations about your DIRE circumstances and bad mentals. And that’s before we get to your neglect of animals and your gleeful use of your platform to bully the vulnerable.

A disgrace, a pariah and an absolute joke. In “football parlance”, that’s quite the hat trick, pal.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

rage naan

VIP Member
Thread title by @ForgettyBetty , nominated by @MurielSnark. Congrats both. Betty wins a potato and Muriel wins some beans, in honour of a suspected Jackpost on the place where mothers go on the internet.

Last thread (https://tattle.life/threads/jack-mo...mouse-thief-who-tried-to-grift-a-house.44555/) not much happened but we had a jolly old time reminiscing about Jack's past nonsense including her spat with lovely Ariel Anderssen, how she DEFINITELY doesn't read "gossip forums" ever, her cacophonous marauding malapropisms, and the legacy of colonialism. Plus some Jack as Easter Egg content was enjoyed by all.

Then a surprise post on the net of parents by JackyP and Beans or somesuch was probably by guest, accusing the canal of all sorts that we did not do. Lots of mums over there in the net have called her out, and she's not returned as of time of posting. Rumours of a rebrand remain insubstantial and unsubstantiated.

this is my first go at a new thread so be nice to me you jackals

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

RandomFishOils

Chatty Member
Jack's past patterns of behaviour, especially her habit of using SM to make pass agg attacks on people in her IRL, lead me to believe that her recent silence has been due to her being focussed on a new beau, and not wanting to come off as crazy by posting madness on SM, which evidence suggests frightened Harold when he found out about her twitter presence and reputation.

Now, the new beau has seen sense and LEFT (probably surreptitiously, in the night, by a window) leaving Jack to pull out her usual playbook. What's that I hear you cry: introspection and a commitment to learn from the break up and do better? Don't be stoopid, OF COURSE NOT! Nah, it's another twitter drive-by shooting at her recent ex and also LJC while she's at it (cos Jack is like Rose in Titanic or, more realistically, Alex in Fatal Attraction: she NEVER LETS GO).

From the LFC tweet and garden tweet, we may gather that the proximate cause of her most recent break up was perhaps concerns expressed by her ex about her relationship with her son. Hence, time to prove I AM THE GREATEST MUVVER EVAHHHHH. You're welcome.
The Spousetrap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Foxvint

VIP Member
I'm sure Jack thinks a woman tweeting about footy is up there with a bird in trazzers and short hair for gender bending edge lordism we're all supposed to be in awe of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

RandomFishOils

Chatty Member
The reason that there’s a load of ads on her feed is that she has a blue tick and can therefore turn on Ads Revenue Sharing. I imagine that she’s just discovered this, hence the desperate engagement farming by hopping onto to the LFC trending. Anything to earn money by sitting on her fat arse.

#YNWA

#YoullNeverWorkAgain

Twat.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 72