Jack Monroe #568 Things Jack doesn't understand - Gaslighting, Gas heating, Gastronomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thought of guest working in any cooking capacity brings unbidden very unpleasant memories ie the way she always rushes from one counter to another to lunge at and grab something as she thinks this behaviour is cheffy.
Once seen you can't unsee it. Very annoying.
That’s what make me 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ When watching the DKL clips… she’s not good on screen

Reactions: 29
That’s what make me 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ When watching the DKL clips… she’s not good on screen
That's what happens when, instead of actually buckling down and learning the craft (preferably through a reputable college or even a decent apprenticeship), a person just observes their girlfriend at work and thinks that a kooky headscarf and an assortment of implements dangling over the cooker will magically transform one into a chef.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
how very dare you, that potato is DISABLED. monkeys!

I thought it might be fun to revisit the dire potatoes so I took myself off to thread 404. but I got distracted by yorkshires. We all know the "cracking" hockey puck yorkshires

Screenshot_20240409-142028.png

and the hockey puck with embedded dog turd ones

Screenshot_20240409-142509.png

but I hadn't heard the hilaaaarious story of the ones that fail when she makes them for someone else's husband that she shouldn't be flirting with

Screenshot_20240409-141749.png

if the top one is a cracking one in her opinion then what the duck must the failures look like? post it notes? communion wafers? do they exist in only two dimensions?

also how can you fail at a Yorkshire? I mean literally it's possible as the above 2 pics prove, but I mean how can you be so bleeping stupid? you're a cook. they're incredibly simple and easy to make. you should understand how they work and if you don't there's 10 million free resources to tell you. I'd find it harder to make those weird pale pastry cases than a proper Yorkshire.

as for the idiotic comment about the kids dad: think maybe his are only as bad as hers ( how could they be worse) but she has cognitive dissonance and can't see it. she looks at hers and sees lovely puffy browned successes. she's beyond help

also this utter cringe was on theat thread

Screenshot_20240409-140808.png

chatting pony
bet yo ass I'm gonna

I am scarlet with secondhand embarrassment from two years ago. Oh my god

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I can't get over the turd pucks. Everytime they are posted, they still shock me to my core. How can she not see it?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She would never have got anywhere near our screens had it not been for Covid. Because in 'normal' times they would have screen tested her and seen how bad she is. It's not just a case of her being a bit raw and unpolished and a few rehearsals and experience would have made her passable. Like she just does not have the body language or temperament to ever be anywhere near a camera, it's almost offensively bad, like putting a dolphin on Mars or something.
---
I can't get over the turd pucks. Everytime they are posted, they still shock me to my core. How can she not see it?
I knoooow. My money's on it being a deliberate troll. Or epic, epic amounts of toot.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I think it speaks volumes that guest’s Wikipedia page is edit protected but others such as say, Jamie or Nigella - who are much, much more famous and successful - are open. 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I think it speaks volumes that guest’s Wikipedia page is edit protected but others such as say, Jamie or Nigella - who are much, much more famous and successful - are open. 🤔
How does one qualify for edit protection on Wikipedia? Did she call up Mr Wikipedia and ask if he wanted her to stop breathing?

But seriously I mean I didn't even know that was a thing. Does the subject of the entry have to demonstrate that they're especially vulnerable to malicious edits or smthg?

Reactions: 28
Golly. This frau seems awfully up to date on the contents of several Tattle threads, despite their disdain for the platform and allegedly only spending 15-20 minutes here at a time.
Thinks the Carrie thread is about her DARING to gain weight and not, oh, her rudeness, entitlement, e-begging, constant oversharing, sending her followers to attack people … yeah I can see why this person defends guest

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I presume this is about the Sarahvayjay thread.

Screenshot_20240409_161027.jpg

Fails to mention the reason she has a thread was the constant grifting (guest sent her money once upon a time), now largely curtailed due to Tattle, also her filming and doxxing a shop worker and laughing at suggestions the worker be assaulted.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Golly. This frau seems awfully up to date on the contents of several Tattle threads, despite their disdain for the platform and allegedly only spending 15-20 minutes here at a time.
I read that parenting site thread from the beginning and have my suspicions that there are a couple of guest socks there based on arguments they're making and their inability to control their temper. We know she's fond of socks to control the narrative but always gives herself away eventually.
The sneaky little unflushable turd.
You're still finished, guest 👋.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I read that parenting site thread from the beginning and have my suspicions that there are a couple of guest socks there based on arguments they're making and their inability to control their temper. We know she's fond of socks to control the narrative but always gives herself away eventually.
Not sure there's a couple of guest socks but I agree there's at least one and also probably some other influencer 'stars' of tattle too, based on the sheer rage and emotive tone of some of those comments

• Wow
Reactions: 35
How does one qualify for edit protection on Wikipedia? Did she call up Mr Wikipedia and ask if he wanted her to stop breathing?

But seriously I mean I didn't even know that was a thing. Does the subject of the entry have to demonstrate that they're especially vulnerable to malicious edits or smthg?
She’s may have requested it herself -it seemed to have occurred in the summer of 2022 - but at the time there had been a lot of discussion behind her entry about her birth name, use of pronouns, trans identity and NB status, whatever she’d been pretending to be that week. Some of the references on her Wikipedia page are infuriating; Wikipedia won’t allow primary sources such as Twitter, so lies from her own Tweets are out, but is quite happy to use sources which uncritically quote her Tweets as absolute fact (I’m looking at you, Pink News). Some interesting comments on Talk about her lying, swindling and panhandling, but these are dismissed immediately by the admins (probably for legal reasons). This comment made me howl though:

IMG_0812.jpeg

How true! Her personal life is her entire career.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I bet those pucks were unflushable too.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
how very dare you, that potato is DISABLED. monkeys!

I thought it might be fun to revisit the dire potatoes so I took myself off to thread 404. but I got distracted by yorkshires. We all know the "cracking" hockey puck yorkshires

View attachment 2865348

and the hockey puck with embedded dog turd ones

View attachment 2865349

but I hadn't heard the hilaaaarious story of the ones that fail when she makes them for someone else's husband that she shouldn't be flirting with

View attachment 2865351

if the top one is a cracking one in her opinion then what the duck must the failures look like? post it notes? communion wafers? do they exist in only two dimensions?

also how can you fail at a Yorkshire? I mean literally it's possible as the above 2 pics prove, but I mean how can you be so bleeping stupid? you're a cook. they're incredibly simple and easy to make. you should understand how they work and if you don't there's 10 million free resources to tell you. I'd find it harder to make those weird pale pastry cases than a proper Yorkshire.

as for the idiotic comment about the kids dad: think maybe his are only as bad as hers ( how could they be worse) but she has cognitive dissonance and can't see it. she looks at hers and sees lovely puffy browned successes. she's beyond help

also this utter cringe was on theat thread

View attachment 2865376

chatting pony
bet yo ass I'm gonna

I am scarlet with secondhand embarrassment from two years ago. Oh my god
That yorkie comment about SBs dad is her way of telling his (very recently separated at that time) ex wife that they were cooking together and eating meals together.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Apparently “10 fish that look like Jack Monroe” is off limits, what on earth will I do with my spare time now?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.