Jack Monroe #568 Things Jack doesn't understand - Gaslighting, Gas heating, Gastronomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure Jack thinks a woman tweeting about footy is up there with a bird in trazzers and short hair for gender bending edge lordism we're all supposed to be in awe of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I understand being a petty twit about an ex cos they're an ex for a reason. LJC seems to have really gone the extra mile treating this nobber with kid gloves after the breakup, presumably cos she witnessed the unhinged level of spite she was capable of. I would also bet the last bite of my cream egg on Jack controlling a partner/ex with threats of self harm and other manipulative histrionics. LJC is deffo the 1 that got away for Jack- a 6 figure salary and a professional actually respected in her field. I think she stayed in her life for the sake of her son cos she has never publicly defended her over any of her controversies. Wouldn't a mate do that? A tweet along the lines of I have nothing but respect for Jack and only fond memories of our relationship would've thrown a big bucket of water on so many fires. You have to conclude she doesn't in fact, have respect for her and fond memories.
It's gotta sting for narcy-narc guest to know that if she'd treated Louisa well they might still be together, married, she'd have access to Louisa's money and connections

Reactions: 41
I'm sure Jack thinks a woman tweeting about footy is up there with a bird in trazzers and short hair for gender bending edge lordism we're all supposed to be in awe of.
It'd blow her tiny mind to know that there are straight women who go to all kinds of sports events and don't share it on twatter as though it's some marvel. Stupid bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So, there's a guy who's doing a fundraising run from Anfield to Grenfell. Started today. He's doing it in support of the Hillsborough Law and he has been endorsed by the Grenfell survivors and bereaved.

If you feel moved to make a donation to this cause (and to spite Jack who's tried to piggyback on both Liverpool FC and Grenfell), you know what to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
It'd blow her tiny mind to know that there are straight women who go to all kinds of sports events and don't share it on twatter as though it's some marvel. Stupid bint.
She’s been a BRITISH, ENGLISH WOMAN rugby fan for YEARS. i.e. Daddy Chocco took Decked Bro to a match at Twickers and she wasn’t invited
IMG_7613.jpeg

Proud, English, has heard of David Beckham’s feet. Both of them, come to that.
IMG_7612.jpeg
Mind you, turns out Sean Connery’s English, so it’s hard to know what to think
BRIGADIER GENERAL INSUFFERABLE-twit (retired) columns with ss at the link
---
IMG_7614.jpeg
IMG_7616.jpeg

IMG_7615.jpeg
IMG_7620.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
She makes my insides curl up and want to die from the way in which she's so forthright whilst constantly being wrong. Good grief.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She definitely sends random muff pics to her exes.
Wouldn’t put it past her to break into their houses when they’re out & get into their beds nekkid with their pets so “bae” can take pics of her.
IMG_7621.jpeg

Imagine seeing this of your beloved pet posted online to hundreds of thousands of strangers.

Two filthy hands serving you up a giant bowl of milky yogurt slop with your dead dog perched jauntily atop before every 50 mile cycle you go on for the rest of your entire life would be preferable, even if it was all sprayed gold to make her dad laugh as a PRIVATE JOKE.
IMG_7622.jpeg
She’s not right, this one.
IMG_7623.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
I've tried to have a read back but got a bit confused. What did Jack post just after Louisa did? I saw LJCs post but must have missed Jack's

Can someone help a (lapsed) Frau out?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've tried to have a read back but got a bit confused. What did Jack post just after Louisa did? I saw LJCs post but must have missed Jack's

A picture of “Laurie Lou” (formerly just Laurie) frolicking in the bluebells JUST LIKE LJC’s current partner’s child. What a coincidence!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

A picture of the dog in the garden. Exactly the same as the one Louisa posted of the child.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Thanks lads, went back and found the post. Ah she's so weird. Always nice to see someone free from her clutches having a nice time tho

Thank you.
I hate how cavalier Jack was with poor Cooper when Content came along. MCs are such lovely animals. I miss my boy, I wish I could adopt Coops. He'd love it at my house.
View attachment 2872659
So so handsome. 😻

I wish you could adopt Coops as well. All we can hope is that Coops has relocated to a better home where somebody gaf about him. In my head and heart he has done precisely that cos I cannot bear to think of yet another animal suffering in her grubby mitts.

Seems to be a trait with these folk that they can't care for children nor animals. :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
A picture of “Laurie Lou” (formerly just Laurie) frolicking in the bluebells JUST LIKE LJC’s current partner’s child. What a coincidence!
Can we have a wanker emoticon? duck eye rolling... this sort of stuff needs more.
---
Thanks lads, went back and found the post. Ah she's so weird. Always nice to see someone everyone free from her clutches having a nice time tho
Ftfy

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s been a BRITISH, ENGLISH WOMAN rugby fan for YEARS. i.e. Daddy Chocco took Decked Bro to a match at Twickers and she wasn’t invitedView attachment 2872829

Proud, English, has heard of David Beckham’s feet. Both of them, come to that. View attachment 2872830 Mind you, turns out Sean Connery’s English, so it’s hard to know what to think
BRIGADIER GENERAL INSUFFERABLE-twit (retired) columns with ss at the link
---
View attachment 2872878View attachment 2872898
I love that you corrected her apostrophe fuckup!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I went down a bit of a rabbit hole the other day. LJC's partner's ex's insta has content spookily similar to Guest's. This is going back to 2018, not sure when LJC actually met the current Mrs LJC or when she first worked on Dispatches with her. I would have loved to have done a comparison on the dates and Guest's insta but obviously can't these days! Perhaps everyone's SM is filled with these but the strikingly obvious similarities include:
Bungalow ✅️ (they appear to have bought one together)
Leg shot in amongst crumpled sheets ✅️
Spaghetti hoops ✅️ (not even joking!)
Garden hammock✅️
Bikini shot in garden ✅️
Arty pics of blossom/ trees ✅️
Birds eye view arty shots of food on vintage plates ✅️
Birds eye view arty shots of bowls with things in, artily arranged ✅️
A show stopper Easter cake ✅️
Experimental taste combinations ✅️
Cooking after midnight ✅️

Seems someone may have been on Guest's radar a while.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.