Jack Monroe #568 Things Jack doesn't understand - Gaslighting, Gas heating, Gastronomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FWiW, Agatha Christie was very well know for her love of surfing and the sea back in the 1920s. This is not new news. She certainly wasn't a pioneering British person to surf standing up, but was most likely one of very few British women to do the same simply due to the social constraints of the time.
But like I say, this not a new barely known revelation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
so, you're just letting other people tell you things and make out like it's your own discovery then jack?

IMG_20240414_172634.jpg

IMG_20240414_172655.jpg

*also "heavy" cream, the americanisms sure are BACK

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
The wedding talk is an amusing distraction from her reentrance.
I want to know if Mr Boogly Skeleton will wear a fascinator?
Knowing guest's lack of any real friends, her tattoo of Mr. Skeleton's better half, her with the bare arse, will be the bridesmaid.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can one of you who is in the comments club tell her the P D James was the first British woman to hang glide over the Irish Sea, and see if she tweets it?

• Haha
Reactions: 67
The pointlessness of the lies will never cease to amaze me. I said this about the other grifter Sarah Jay but it is not normal to behave like this, and if I was just lying with impunity someone I loved would pull me up on it and suggest I get help.

Makes you think.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m wondering why she’s back now and with such inane drivel? Something is afoot 🧐😏

• Wow
Reactions: 45
Geoff Capes! Giant Haystacks! Daley Thompson invented hang gliding! #NeverForget (insert convenient attention-getting bandwagon du jour here)! USA dairy products! TOOT TOOT! The footy! ouchy! sober! Steven Gerrard! doggo! flowers! Enid Blyton! #notlikeothergirls YAY for homeowning Tories! LOOKATMEEXESANDHATERZ!!!! LIVINGMYBESTEVERLIFE!!!!!

fuuuuuuuuuking hell. Tedious twit. That’s it. I’m out. Someone let me know when she shuts up and fucks off again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
I’m wondering why she’s back now and with such inane drivel? Something is afoot 🧐😏
Well, it's the Cambridge Literary Festival coming up this week and guest is not a guest this year so....

And That Man has his new series on air fryer cooking launching and we all know she fucked that line of culinary technique up so....

And LJC is seemingly happy and settled into a new relationship so....

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I own a fridge! This is my cooker! Look at my rug! Look at my duvet! I eat biscuits! I drink milk! I love football! I admire a racist writer who hates the poor! I’ve got a dog! I’ve got a cat! I’m so over my exes!
Didn’t we have a thread title a bit like this a while ago 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.