Jack Monroe #568 Things Jack doesn't understand - Gaslighting, Gas heating, Gastronomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, JESUS Christ. Football and Agatha Christie? Has she mentioned viennettas yet?

What a crusader. Out there fuckin' campaigning so ferociously, doing "so much."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
More Jackatha Christie fan fiction:

The Pale Horsemeat Lasagne

13 at Dinner (only 9 alive by dessert)

The Witless for the Proscuitto

The Murder at the Vicarage Bungamansion

4:50 from Shoeburyness

A Pocket Full of Rye Poppyseeds

Mysterious Affair at Groucho

Five Little Pigs; Five Deadly Chipolatas

Death on the Tiles (of Jackatha's loo)

D(evil)led Eggs Under the Sun
Bib #thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She just can't help exaggerating a point beyond believability can she? I think I've heard the cream thing before, probably on "The Unbelievable Truth" or "You're Dead to Me" but just a cup of cream, not a goblet of heavy cream :rolleyes:
IMG_7706.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I find the word "goblet" faintly smutty.

There was a cafe in Celeryville called the "Gobble n Go". I couldn't go past it without laughing šŸ˜¬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
No-one for Dinner

Arse on the Table

Five Little Squigs

The Non-moving Whinger

Crooked Spouse

A Daughterā€™s a Fraudster

A Pocket Full of Lies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Jackā€™s DEAD grandad used to drink his sherry out of a set of miniature silver ones (one missing).
View attachment 2875724

Oh hang on, itā€™s just the one goblet, and he used to put his fag butts in it down the alley and now itā€™s for ā€œthingies in the hallā€.
View attachment 2875725

Oh hang on, thatā€™s bollox too, cos he didnā€™t use a goblet as an alley ashtray, cos he used to drop his cigarette butts down the back of a wall with a traffic cone and a milk crate behind it
View attachment 2875731
Needless to say all goblet-related guest utterances are a big steaming goblet of bullshit.
a bunch of gobletdegook uttered by a true gobshite

• Haha
  • Heart
Today i kept getting random google alerts to my phone about the Liverpool match( after the second one i clicked not interested) does that mean i am a super fan?

• Haha
If sheā€™s popped back up today to make a twit of herself wheeling out her tedious trite shite to distract from and make us forget that four years ago this very week she was making a twit of herself with the fat content of mince, horse spunk lasagne and lost ladle face and last year she was making a twit of herself claiming she didnā€™t WANT the NEWSPAPERS to recognize her with all the other famous people so NAH NAH to you and two years ago next week she was making a darn tootin twit of herself turning boxes inside out to make boxes before root root tootle reccomendinā€™ Georgiaā€™s finest, donā€™t bother, guest (happy guestiversary for the 18th, by the way!)

We havenā€™t forgotten. Just like we havenā€™t forgotten the Sue Lee grift, the Patreon grift, the Teemill grift, the Kickstarter grift, the GoFundMe grift, the ā€œput your money into my personal account and I will do the restā€ grift, the ā€œI canā€™t pay my rentā€ grifts, the ā€œI need to fix my website griftsā€ the ā€œI canā€™t afford bread, jam or shoes for my childā€ grifts and any and all the myriad others youā€™ve based on lies and manipulations about your DIRE circumstances and bad mentals. And thatā€™s before we get to your neglect of animals and your gleeful use of your platform to bully the vulnerable.

A disgrace, a pariah and an absolute joke. In ā€œfootball parlanceā€, thatā€™s quite the hat trick, pal.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
If sheā€™s popped back up today to make a twit of herself wheeling out her tedious trite shite to distract from and make us forget that four years ago this very week she was making a twit of herself with the fat content of mince, horse spunk lasagne and lost ladle face and last year she was making a twit of herself claiming she didnā€™t WANT the NEWSPAPERS to recognize her with all the other famous people so NAH NAH to you and two years ago next week she was making a darn tootin twit of herself turning boxes inside out to make boxes before root root tootle reccomendinā€™ Georgiaā€™s finest, donā€™t bother, guest (happy guestiversary for the 18th, by the way!)

We havenā€™t forgotten. Just like we havenā€™t forgotten the Sue Lee grift, the Patreon grift, the Teemill grift, the Kickstarter grift, the GoFundMe grift, the ā€œput your money into my personal account and I will do the restā€ grift, the ā€œI canā€™t pay my rentā€ grifts, the ā€œI need to fix my website griftsā€ the ā€œI canā€™t afford bread, jam or shoes for my childā€ grifts and any and all the myriad others youā€™ve based on lies and manipulations about your DIRE circumstances and bad mentals. And thatā€™s before we get to your neglect of animals and your gleeful use of your platform to bully the vulnerable.

A disgrace, a pariah and an absolute joke. In ā€œfootball parlanceā€, thatā€™s quite the hat trick, pal.
Donā€™t forget the Very Beniballs INDEX.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Random thought, Jack's behaviour reminds me of when I used to pretend I loved the Bay City Rollers and would wear a tartan ribbon on my wrist. I didn't know any of their songs, I just wanted to be part of the cultural zeitgeist.
My point is I grew out of that tit when I was 7, she's constantly finding new things and pretending she's a life long fan.
Skinwalker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.