Jack Monroe #568 Things Jack doesn't understand - Gaslighting, Gas heating, Gastronomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nature of “the footy” is that it’s on all the bleeping time. As her beloved hero Klopp likes to constantly moan about, they play back to back a lot of the time. So based on that logic guest has been popping back at least weekly, except oh, she hasn’t has she.

can you also duck the duck off with the pathetic need to preface bourbons with CHEAP. there are no expensive bourbons they are 35p in marks for christs sake

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Just popping in to say people who say 'it's mine all mine' need to get in the 🗑 and also Jackie, the south west doesn't want you.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
can you also duck the duck off with the pathetic need to preface bourbons with CHEAP. there are no expensive bourbons they are 35p in marks for christs sake
They are cheap to her because that kind of food has always formed part of her poverty tourism.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Maybe she thinks that everything she does constitutes being "a gig", thus making it tax deductible.

A toilet gig, a shopping gig, a sleeping gig

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Maybe she thinks that everything she does constitutes being "a gig", thus making it tax deductible.

A toilet gig, a shopping gig, a sleeping gig
A paddling pool gig, a rave gig, a peaky blinders fancy dress gig. These are only of course if she is allowed to add imaginary things she has done.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The nature of “the footy” is that it’s on all the bleeping time. As her beloved hero Klopp likes to constantly moan about, they play back to back a lot of the time. So based on that logic guest has been popping back at least weekly, except oh, she hasn’t has she.

It's the same as her "two cheap toffees" shtick - the poshest M&S "Double Devon" toffees are 4.8p each, whilst the bargain basement equivalent from Asda are... 3p. Is it really worth bragging about saving 3.6p for two, especially when the ingredients are so similar?

Screenshot from 2024-04-14 21-14-22.png

Screenshot from 2024-04-14 21-14-47.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Brilliant, I hope she comes up here for a match. I’m going to get my posse (Laz and Kebab Girl) and stand outside wherever it is the Reds do football with placards saying “Jack Monroe is a glory hunting poverty tourist who robs the poor”. Or maybe just “Jack Monroe is posh and robs poor ppl”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I haven't been keeping up with threads lately so sorry if this has been said, but it's killing me that she's gone to the trouble of making sure her memoji/metaverse avatar or whatever this is has her lip fillers 😭

uiwiusnye787523.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91
Brilliant, I hope she comes up here for a match. I’m going to get my posse (Laz and Kebab Girl) and stand outside wherever it is the Reds do football with placards saying “Jack Monroe is a glory hunting poverty tourist who robs the poor”. Or maybe just “Jack Monroe is posh and robs poor ppl”
"I'm going to Liverpool for a football gig"

• Haha
Reactions: 37
With all that time off ("watching the footy" my arse) you'd think she could come up with some new things to blather about. But no, it's "teenage boy stealing all the food har-de-har", "going on a trip, anyone got any recommendations", "I missed you 🌟 Comments Club"🌟 " blah blah blah.

Doesn't the 12 Steps that she works so diligently have something to say about breaking away from old patterns and habits?

Jack, since you're reading here to see what kind of reaction your Tweets are getting - close your Patreon and pay back the money you've grifted. That's the kind of new content that would actually be worthwhile.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
“Jack Monroe is a Tory who reads The Sun” should do it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Only on thread 32 and so many potential thread titles already

One sniff of Monroe and the canal spring into full on pointed humour mode

Many a true word is spoken in jest, and this forum is evidence of that. Keep up the good work my friends, truth and humour is a potent mix

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.