Jack Monroe #568 Things Jack doesn't understand - Gaslighting, Gas heating, Gastronomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she can start doing Simon Harris' banana/lunchbox material since he's off TwitteX for now - there must be a gap in the market for mindless brain-mince for simpering idiots.
He’s been doing the banana joke on Facebook recently.

When did she first mention she was moving out the bungalow du merde? Hasn’t it been about 18 months at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
At one time I reckon that showing Content when she needed clipping would have been a good begging opportunity, especially with a dose of emotional support dog. Folks ( idiots, sorry but by now I think they are. Most of them.) would have been sending cashos for clippos.
Still worth a try, Jack ?

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I just did a search and it's nothing but a sea of "great to see you back! I was getting worried! Love your work"
I guess people still don't know about the GRIFT

I can't see what this is replying to but ????
View attachment 2871027
They must be from the comments club. Come over to the darkside with the blocked, it's very refreshing!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s been doing the banana joke on Facebook recently.

When did she first mention she was moving out the bungalow du merde? Hasn’t it been about 18 months at this point.
Could be her next culinary/lifestyle rebrand. Maison du Merde. It's for everyone, even if you're renting

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They must be from the comments club. Come over to the darkside with the blocked, it's very refreshing!
That's it, I am blocked - I asked her a perfectly polite question years ago lol - so I can see people @- ing her but not what they're replying to. I'm just very nosy and I have huge fomo so it's annoying

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
The bank account must need topping up. I'm putting 'I need to pay my rent/I'm selling my photography/please buy something from me' on my bingo card

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She's fucked. She's decades old news and she won't crack any new markets from a locked account. The odd simping knicker sniffer looking to have their comment hearted doesn't signify dough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Can we gather from the recent *activity* that she’s been away trying to heal in some way but has decided “NO. I am a bleep and a bleep I shall remain”?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She might have been unwell. Probably been healing from the effects of putting soup in an air fryer.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I think the football shiz is another way for her to get closer to sb, i think so of the silence was due to rehab as a proper inpatient this time and she has recenty been let out( i think the rehab was more mental health than drink or drugs) and she is trying to make up for lost time with the boy ( who if my estimation is right is about 14 , the same age as my nephew, who currently has his own set of mates and a steady girlfriend and hobbies. My sister is merely the taxi driver and food maker.) I can honestly see her being the moat over the top mum( think mean girls) and literally being totally embarassing( and no pet,not in a cute way)

Reactions: 38
Imagine if she'd posted the same picture, only captioned with something like "Amazing to see so many bluebells out in Southend! I wonder if anywhere else gets them so early?" - there'd have been thousands of comments.

But, no, neither of her comeback posts contain any sort of hook from which to hang a reply, so only the most dedicated sycophants have responded.

I wonder if she's actively trying to avoid engagement for some reason?

Reactions: 42
Evening 👋 just saw on Twitter that Jack was back - and I fully believe it’s a direct response to this from LJC 🤔 that was posted last night- note the “our” garden & the child in the photo is LJCs partners child. Meanwhile Jack is still where she is with her dog!
IMG_4597.jpeg

IMG_4598.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.