Jack Monroe #568 Things Jack doesn't understand - Gaslighting, Gas heating, Gastronomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get why LJC would put up with that kind of crap? I mean, the a big (huge) possibility that Jack's just making this up while she's being interviewed, if anyone tried to pull that tit on me or someone else I'd laugh in their face.
Jack didn’t make it up. (First time that sentence has ever appeared on these threads, surely!). The horrible and emotionally abusive cooking instructions were posted by LJC herself as screenies. Blaming LJC for her dire performance on DKL happened on Twitter in real time. A couple of LJC adjacent folks have come on here to confirm Jacks narc behaviour in the relationship eg throwing a fake drama/s-baiting if ever LJC dared to go for a night out without her.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
View attachment 2876158According to the internet this thing is a fishing gig. Who bleeping knows what Jack is talking about.
My theory:

Jack searched and searched for the sword of 'Domacles' but it was nowhere to be found. During her search, she accidentally fished Poseidon's trident out of a puddle. She also fished Poseidon out of a puddle and he is her new OH.

This hirsute gentleman is Poseidon (according to Playmobil).

1713181239268.png

''My fishos bring all the girls to the yard.''

Who needs a freezer when you can store the fish in your coral?

1713181325730.png

The Monroe bungalow now reeks of fishpaste.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
What have Jack Monroe and a bungalow got in common?

They’ve only got one story and there’s nothing upstairs. 🥁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
I sense a slop incoming.

Oh no I hate it when you sense things.

In my house if any of those types of programmes come on it's become traditional to shout at the telly "Is Rick Stein in bleeping Cornwall again?". Partly because during the pandemic when foreign travel wasn't an option it felt like every single food/history/travel/nature presenter did a series on bleeping Cornwall. (No offence to Cornwall or anyone who lives there, but during 2020/21 it was everywhere).
I had this exact conversation with my mum! The lockdown ''let's all bring the virus to Cornwall'' campaign was a surreal TV viewing experience. It felt very groundhog day.

Reactions: 24
Jack didn’t make it up. (First time that sentence has ever appeared on these threads, surely!). The horrible and emotionally abusive cooking instructions were posted by LJC herself as screenies. Blaming LJC for her dire performance on DKL happened on Twitter in real time. A couple of LJC adjacent folks have come on here to confirm Jacks narc behaviour in the relationship eg throwing a fake drama/s-baiting if ever LJC dared to go for a night out without her.
confirmed by guest herself in the guardian, only while wallowing in self pity

Screenshot_20240415-133533.png

something tells me that she was jealous of the attention she saw Louisa giving to other people...

Screenshot_20240415-132957.png

can you imagine the narc rage. "you left a date with me to talk to a suicidal person? I'm gonna make you come home from every single work do or drinks with friends you ever go on"

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
💯 taken on same day.
If you ask yourself, why was the original worm photo taken when it was allegedly taken?? Why was she posing for a full body before photo?? To capture the moment? Why would she do that when she has herself had said she had no reason to live… really makes you think!!
Endless selfies and downing a bottle of JD every night, but never a crossover pic of herself absolutely blootered. Hmm.

• Haha
confirmed by guest herself in the guardian, only while wallowing in self pity

View attachment 2876602
something tells me that she was jealous of the attention she saw Louisa giving to other people...

can you imagine the narc rage. "you left a date with me to talk to a suicidal person? I'm gonna make you come home from every single work do or drinks with friends you ever go on"
Yuppp. And those two extracts are absolutely TEXTBOOK Victim Narc apologies. Whilst they superficially appear to show contrition, on further inspection they just double down on making it all about Jack, whilst conspicuously neglecting to give any consideration to the hurt her behaviour must have caused to LJC.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Oh no I hate it when you sense things.

I had this exact conversation with my mum! The lockdown ''let's all bring the virus to Cornwall'' campaign was a surreal TV viewing experience. It felt very groundhog day.
I remember some conference( ?) in Cornwall and a few days later that postcode was in the 800+ while everywhere else was doing well. I was so angry on their behalf

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I remember some conference( ?) in Cornwall and a few days later that postcode was in the 800+ while everywhere else was doing well. I was so angry on their behalf
Was that the G7 Summit? I really felt for the locals. 😕

ETA: from rage naan's post. How lovely is this. :cautious: No wonder they all leave.

1713188011170.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Plus Cornwall is criminally under-resourced for health care. All those second home owners and only one hospital for the entire county.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I see she can’t tweet anything without the usual suspects bringing up her scamming. Looks like VBI squig has seen the light.

She done isn’t she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Endless selfies and downing a bottle of JD every night, but never a crossover pic of herself absolutely blootered. Hmm.
But we have seen her absolutely blootered on telly and IG Live on numerous occasions dearheart

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Was that the G7 Summit? I really felt for the locals. 😕

ETA: from rage naan's post. How lovely is this. :cautious: No wonder they all leave.

View attachment 2876734
It really is hellish to have a narc partner like this. In this scenario, you know you're in for it either way: you'll get blamced and castigated if you don't 'let' her have a drink, and blamed and castigated if you do.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
I bet she's got hold of Lucy Worsley's book about her. I remember reading about her surfing in that, although I can't remember the exact details.

ETA, just seen the cream drinking tweet. Yep, she's definitely reading it. It's a pretty good book - don't let guest spoil anyone from reading it!
She isn't fit to lick Lucy Worseley's hairslide!

GET LUCY'S NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH, JACK!!! 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Was she unlocked for about 30 seconds? She's never going to address that she's a flop and a fail on the VBI so I don't see how she can unlock. She'll always be asked.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Screenshot_20240415-145402.png
Screenshot_20240415-145422.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.