Jack Monroe #568 Things Jack doesn't understand - Gaslighting, Gas heating, Gastronomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1713122877490.png

oh I'm always popping back when the footy is on me, I have done it a total of *checks notes* twice

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 91
If you remember LPs, it’s like a “best of” compilation today, side 1.
Now That’s What I Call Cringe no28

or maybe
Now That’s What I Call Being a Grief Thieving Ghoul no341

Christ it’s like someone made her hold her breath or locked her in a cupboard, she’s been there for months and now she’s free, free to tweet all over twitter all the repressed attention seeking narc shite she’d had to hold in.

Narchorria

The ”new tax year x Hillsborough 35 yr anniversary tomorrow” collab is working well, I see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
1713123161654.png

is we her and a Liverpool supporting fisherman beau or is this another 'we're going to go camping in the Scottish Highlands'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
The reason that there’s a load of ads on her feed is that she has a blue tick and can therefore turn on Ads Revenue Sharing. I imagine that she’s just discovered this, hence the desperate engagement farming by hopping onto to the LFC trending. Anything to earn money by sitting on her fat arse.

#YNWA

#YoullNeverWorkAgain

twit.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
"Being size 6 is such a pain, it's so hard to find anything that fits someone as skinny as me, I have to buy kids clothes, it's so embarrassing. Being sugar intolerant is such a pain, but if you can't scoff a whole packet of pov brand bourbon biscuits every day perhaps you should pull your socks up and try harder?"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
The reason that there’s a load of ads on her feed is that she has a blue tick and can therefore turn on Ads Revenue Sharing. I imagine that she’s just discovered this, hence the desperate engagement farming by hopping onto to the LFC trending. Anything to earn money by sitting on her fat arse.

#YNWA

#YoullNeverWorkAgain

twit.
THREAD TITLE OMG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.