Jack Monroe #568 Things Jack doesn't understand - Gaslighting, Gas heating, Gastronomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just going to get away with it forever, isn’t she? ffs
Not entirely. She has to wake up every day and be Jack Monroe. Everywhere she goes, there she is. Imagine walking around knowing you’d been given a platform, basically handed to you on a plate, and you were so lazy and greedy all you got out of it was a few thousand pounds and ruined your reputation for the rest of your life. She’s an absolute joke on the hellsite now, and will be for the rest of her days. I guarantee a narc like her is seething at that.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
it's actually irked me how she used "much appreciated" about anfields hillsborough tribute

she was one year old! she's not from liverpool! I sincerely doubt she knows anyone directly affected!

I literally live a mile away from hillsborough stadium, see the memorial all the time. would I tweet anything like that? no, cos I don't know anyone affected, was 5 years old and I'm from a completely different place!

the bleeping ghoul

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 85
Right seriously please duck off. I have actual work to do and kids to look after, i have no time for your choas. Can some please ask rishi to being back lockdown if this is going to continue.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
it's actually irked me how she used "much appreciated" about anfields hillsborough tribute

she was one year old! she's not from liverpool! I sincerely doubt she knows anyone directly affected!

I literally live a mile away from hillsborough stadium, see the memorial all the time. would I tweet anything like that? no, cos I don't know anyone affected, was 5 years old and I'm from a completely different place!

the bleeping ghoul
Yeah!! ' Much appreciated' sounds like SHE was the recipient of the tribute, the centre of it all.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Can one of you who is in the comments club tell her the P D James was the first British woman to hang glide over the Irish Sea, and see if she tweets it?
One of my great aunts was the first woman to fail to swim the channel. That’s an actual true fact, so go on, 🍉 me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I have a gigantic 36p in my account, lots of ouchies, am a suffering football fan, and avoid social media like the plague. However, I know not to put water in my airfryer, bought from Asda, and can serve food that's not slop shaped. It can be done 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Now might be a good time to remind ourselves of all the money she grifted and never paid back. Sue Lee, Teemill, general PayPal beg for nothing. What else was in contention when she slithered off social media?
Money to fix the website, on more than one occasion 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Hi guest, double dog dare ya to either reinstate the website or take it out of your bio. You did say your recipes would always be free :)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Oi oi, Grifty Chancer. Outside of your curated bubble, you’re a byword for tit recipes and fraud. Just keep it in mind if you’re thinking of crawling back out, eh.

IMG_1206.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.