Jack Monroe #568 Things Jack doesn't understand - Gaslighting, Gas heating, Gastronomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a dick in a frog bonnet, and I own no cats. I am a curator of obscure animals, currently training a pack of wolverines for hunting purposes.

Sorry I'm late to the jokes, I lost my beautiful big boy Pooh Bear last Friday and am still coming to terms with not having my best friend holding my arm or foot while I scroll Tattle.
Not posting much at the moment for Reasons but I couldn't not reply to this. I send all my love and heartfelt sympathies.

PS Jack is the original twit in the Hat.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I actually am still genuinely shocked she pretended online to be an actual firefighter. I mean I don’t know how she wasn’t cancelled for that.
Which is why I'll be around for any new rounds of Whack-a-Jack. I'm not for violence usually but that's still bleeping outrageous 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 29
do we have any evidence she’s working at Big Dave’s community caf?
Wouldn’t she have to get her basic food hygiene certificate in order to cook food for paying members of the public? And between her complete inability to stick at any course of study and her filthy nails, she has got as much chance of passing that as I have of really being a jar of manky oils from various tins of fish in a fridge door.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I wonder if the "I had to close my business" nonsense is because she's not got a single invite to any of the festivals this year? Please let it be so.
Ah yes, where the Canal were simultaneously turning up in droves to "report back" and buying up all the tickets to embarrass her by leaving an auditorium full of empty chairs. We are Schrodinger's Tattlers.

Anyway, had a quick glance at MN this morning.
How it started:
1712653235212.png

How it's going:
1712653275779.png

1712653297379.png

1712653333832.png

Boo, I guess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
I'm not a dick in a frog bonnet, and I own no cats. I am a curator of obscure animals, currently training a pack of wolverines for hunting purposes.

Sorry I'm late to the jokes, I lost my beautiful big boy Pooh Bear last Friday and am still coming to terms with not having my best friend holding my arm or foot while I scroll Tattle.
Lots of love to you MaineCoonMama. You provided such words of kindness to me when I lost my girl, and they remain with me still. Your beautiful boy will always be with you as long as he is in your heart. I hope my Pepper is showing him the ropes somewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
CHAPTER 4
QUICK,CRIME, POLICE

'ELLO guv, its me Jackie again, yes i know its becoming a weekly thing, and i know you said you wont shag me as its not professional, but i Wanna report a crime.... its SCANDALOUS, BODACIOUS, IT'S DOWNRIGHT other big words...., but fingers, ya know fingers right...? Well i told him last night to stay away from my brassica's and TIS morning they are GONE... GONE! i tell ya... its POTATOES all over again.... those evil men folk from the big house keep stealing MA fings!!!!! Do somethink now...!

'Ello, Ello, guv.... must have fainted from hearing my seductive nasaly whine.... jacke hung up the phone and went back to her slumber, as it was only 4pm in the afternoon and the day was still young!

This will be my last chapter as unlike jack i know i am a polifieric tit writer.

Also at least that broad in the pilates advert, training bra fits her properly. Just sayin!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ah yes, where the Canal were simultaneously turning up in droves to "report back" and buying up all the tickets to embarrass her by leaving an auditorium full of empty chairs. We are Schrodinger's Tattlers.

How it started:
View attachment 2864937
How it's going:
View attachment 2864938

View attachment 2864940

View attachment 2864941
Boo, I guess.
Good. She's having all her potential narc supply lines cut off. Good that her whining nonsense is robustly countered with evidence, all out there in the public domain.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I do really think that’s her on the parenting site simply because of the weasel wording and the suicide baiting

Even if it isn’t, I couldn’t be happier that she’ll know there’s nowhere online she can safely raise her head in public without the truth dogging her every step.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

So much love to you. they are the best things we have and losing them is so so hard. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
do we have any evidence she’s working at Big Dave’s community caf?
The thought of guest working in any cooking capacity brings unbidden very unpleasant memories ie the way she always rushes from one counter to another to lunge at and grab something as she thinks this behaviour is cheffy.
Once seen you can't unsee it. Very annoying.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I wonder if the "I had to close my business" nonsense is because she's not got a single invite to any of the festivals this year? Please let it be so.
Surely it’s her ltd, so we couldn’t see her earnings when she submitted her accounts

Reactions: 22
The thought of guest working in any cooking capacity brings unbidden very unpleasant memories ie the way she always rushes from one counter to another to lunge at and grab something as she thinks this behaviour is cheffy.
Once seen you can't unsee it. Very annoying.
Screenshot_20240409-130336_Facebook.jpg

Perhaps she has moved after all...🤔
Lol.

• Haha

How it started:
View attachment 2864937
How it's going:
View attachment 2864938

View attachment 2864940

View attachment 2864941
Boo, I guess.
Almost certainly her. That second paragraph is almost exactly Jack's writing style. It lacks the usual deluge of histrionic adverbs and unnecessarily emotive adjectives, but maybe she was in a rush at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Almost certainly her. That second paragraph is almost exactly Jack's writing style. It lacks the usual deluge of histrionic adverbs and unnecessarily emotive adjectives, but maybe she was in a rush at the time.
The knee jerk memememe reaction too, where her misdemeanours are lumped in with the work of whistleblowers, campaigners and crusaders for the betterment of the world: “anyone who feels the need to bring others down needs to take a good hard look at themselves”.

• Sick
  • Angry
Coming from the past to say @Katkat that I’ve never been the same since you walked over my peak in your sling backs. 😉

I do still love reading but a new job and elderly parents have kept me away. Love you all ninnies.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.