Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
a wool can also be someone from either further afield who feigns being from or some connection to the city.
They normally have a mysterious scouser-than-scouse uncle from “the centre” who used to always take them to anfield. Mysteriously, they can’t get tickets to go anymore now they have their own money.
thats Plazzy
---
there are areas on that map that are up for debate. Prescot is woolshire for sure in my book.
100% and Whiston.

Reactions: 13

Atruck

I think it's strange it has too many ends, like if I was a spy trying not to give away my base id say I'm just popping by from err Boot..ing..ham..shire
Never before qmlak (that doesn't look right does it but you get me), but just realised there's Buckinghamshire existing! I've partially reverse 🔺 my locale there then.
Shoeburyness def sounds more cobbled.

• Haha

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
Evening you horrible lot, just checking in to see what liverpool are up to.... i have five minutes probably before my kids wants something to grunk with a cup of tea. Come pet, give us some 🤣

• Haha

StewPots

VIP Member
I think the book reading is meant to put one in mind of Matilda and how precocious she was but also how she's the scrappy, brainy one in a family of money worshippers. Alas, I did not laugh or think that - at all.
Matildtwat.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Lazarus

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Carefree

VIP Member
I've always pondered that one, because typically opioids have the opposite effect to making someone feel horny. Obviously she's full of shit, but y'know
That'll explain why I literally can't be bothered to find a shag. All those opioid based painkillers 😔

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I'm so jealous of everyone's cool accents. I don't quite sound like Rebel Wilson (I've managed to keep my posh Adelaide accent) but some days I cringe when I hear myself.
At least I'm consistent, unlike the Jackelope who changes depending on the weather.
I think you’d like Korean Billy. On topic, has she moved then, or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Carefree

VIP Member
I've had an evening of wine and talking about Palestine. To say it's been eventful is underplaying it but it's not as bad as guest's latest nonsense. Lord help us all.

Reactions: 10

freya

I thought Penis Beaker was unmasked as being the work of a troll?
I don’t care if Mexican House Thief is fake, it’s a great tale.
centre Parks as a code for bum sex is Simon Harris level. Can’t be arsed to investigate the poster who started that thread, but their sentence structure was a bit Cack.
I loved Mexican house thief! It’s all coming back!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
The term "walty" (or walt) is generally used across the services for people who are "in" but just a bit.. Jack. Prone to fantasies and exaggeration.
I think her lie is stretching that term though tbh.

The police also describe excessively gung-ho types who tend to buy very expensive accessories and get involved in kerfuffles off duty as "job pissed" but medical emergency services have adopted "Ricky Rescue" for the same sort of situation eg paramedics that are SAR volunteers and special constables or similar.

I can't think of a word for outright faking but if I come across one I'll report back.
Wannabe might be a reasonable fit for now though.
Is Paper Mask too old of a reference these days?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
March 2012
View attachment 2880106
:unsure:
View attachment 2880110View attachment 288011130 miles away, day shifts that meant being out of the house for 13 hours total. View attachment 2880107View attachment 2880109View attachment 2880112View attachment 2880114And also 15-hour long night shifts, 2 hours longer than the day shift working day plus commute at both ends. In Brentwood. 30 miles away View attachment 2880137View attachment 2880138View attachment 2880115View attachment 2880117

For that matter, see also: it’s the girlfriend in whose house she was living and who dumped her’s fault she had to quit the fire service! Here’s the evidence!!!View attachment 2880143Tho her tricksy wording makes it seem like this is her son’s dad she’s on about. AND that she had no family close. This is when she came back from maternity in Sept 2011, was dumped in Oct 2011, had to move out of the home owned by her partner and in October 2011 immediately SPITE-flounced into the £725 a month luxury exec apartment and then SPITE-flounced out of the fire service mere weeks later in mid-November, while already “off sick with stress.

Everything she ever does, up to and including these past few days, is to stick it to someone else “I’LL SHOW THEM!!!”

I’ll say it again. What a cunt.

@witchofwestbyfleet let me know if you want any linky links for the Wiki
Yes please!

• Heart
Reactions: 8