Jack Monroe #424 She’s as Greek as Prince William

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will forever be fascinating to think what exactly happened in Dordrecht to tip poor old Harold over the edge. And Jack apparently didn't see it coming 😬
It was Dordrecht at the weekend, then she went solo to Edinburgh and intended to wear a bedsheet to an award ceremony, then the planned BBQ on Friday, but dumped on Sunday 🤔
Yeah, I wonder too.....what exactly about spending a whole weekend with just Jack for company and then her going solo to Scotland, where she was going to wear a bedsheet to an award ceremony, got her dumped? 🧐

W.F.K

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Said squig has now had over 600 coffees bought for her, so just over £3k worth of donations.
To keep on topic, it’s easy to see why Jack loves twitter so much when you can pull this much in. Think if that’s x10 because your poverty is amplified by numerous blue ticks, hard stares Mom.
Wonder if the person knows that gifts over a certain amount need to be declared to HMRC...

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Is it just me, or does Leggy's comment about the cutlery come across as fairly pass agg? 🤔
She comes across as a disgusting stuck up witch. Her kitchen is bleeping vile and only gets a pass from the press because she’s posh.

She’s a total vampire.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I've made a topical joke:😃

What sound would Jack's doorbell make if she lived in a pyramid?

TOOT TOOT n come in!
Just imagine the size of the pyramid if she was buried with all her possessions like the pharaohs? And archaeologists in the future trying to make sense of it all-‘we seem to have uncovered the tomb of a furniture maker with a penchant for sideboards in particular and an obsession with possessions-we suspect this was a woman alive during the 80s as her style is both profligate and in bad taste’ #1978Truther

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Didn't a frau point out the other day that food banks can't give out baby formula?

View attachment 1705879
Also, what kind of hole would accept and drink formula, knowing it's specifically for babies? Such a precious and expensive necessity would be better off being donated within the community, to another food bank or even a hospital. Anyone else would be like ' hang on, I don't need this, keep it for a user with a baby'. So either Jack is lying or she is that selfish. Both are plausible were it not for the fact TT don't give out formula.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Just imagine the size of the pyramid if she was buried with all her possessions like the pharaohs? And archaeologists in the future trying to make sense of it all-‘we seem to have uncovered the tomb of a furniture maker with a penchant for sideboards in particular and an obsession with possessions-we suspect this was a woman alive during the 80s as her style is both profligate and in bad taste’ #1978Truther
Hahahaha are you watching the Janina Ramirez programme on Tutankhamen as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My LJC, we’d be doing 17 threads a day if she dared actually publish a memoir. The collective hysteria could power the UK for months. Who needs gas when you have ninnies howling.
There's already a page for it on Amazon, someone at Bluebird must be unusually confident she'll deliver this one on time!

JM biography.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
No but I’m going to now!
Although I fear it may remind me of one of Jack’s slops (last time I saw a photo of old Tut one of the kids I teach said he looked like a sausage (bollock one presumably)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Said squig has now had over 600 coffees bought for her, so just over £3k worth of donations.
To keep on topic, it’s easy to see why Jack loves twitter so much when you can pull this much in. Think if that’s x10 because your poverty is amplified by numerous blue ticks, hard stares Mom.
She's more like Jack than I thought ...
Screenshot_20221105_181451_com.android.chrome_edit_278804424817352.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 72
Wonder if the person knows that gifts over a certain amount need to be declared to HMRC...
I'm sure that a wise tax or accountancy frau could confirm, but it's hard to see why HMRC would treat these as gifts rather than earnings - especially if they're being given for something (the course) or if she's using them to live off (the ko-fi).

So, yes, she should be declaring them on her tax return and paying tax on her full income. She's not a charity!

(And back on topic: I'd be astonished if Jack was doing this right, too...)

Reactions: 33
I think Jack is very good at love bombing and changing her personality to fit her partner.

With Leggy she was the streetwise urchin, with LJ C she was needy and frail (LJ C strikes me as a rescuer), and with old Harold it was the smol manic pixie dreamgirl with her horrible hat, her Pringles lids, and her accidentally fondling his brother.

But I don't think she can maintain it, either that or she overplays her hand..
I think she is very good at making people feell sorry for her and feel like she needs looking after, after a while it wears thin. I think this happens when they realise she does duck all to help herself and most of the things that happen to her our bu her own stupidity.

Reactions: 38
For those not following the slopalong thread just crossposting today's slops 👩‍🍳

@Day3TShirt's Soda bread - Link
@IcanSpellBéchamel's Brie and Bacon Risotto - Link
@definitelynotvlad's Crappucino - Link
@Kittypops' Easy Zero-Waste Veg-Peel Stuffing Roast - Link
@Shimmering's Peanut Butter Frozen Yoghurt - Link (to be continued)
@dickanddom's Microwave mac ’n’ cheese - Link

Other recent slopalongs:
@OwlChampagne's Bread, Bean & Fennel Stew - Link
@HaveTinCanRattle's Peanut milk rice pudding - Links: (1) (2) (3) (4)
@House of Carbonara's 5 minute bread - Links: (1) (2)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
If none of you have seen Community, I wholeheartedly recommend the first few seasons. Episode 2 of season 3 is full of spooky Jack adjacent stuff!

Including Donald Glover doing a southern accent when representing the country of Georgia in a model UN 😂

Also Jack has such Brita 'raging against the machine' middle class white girl parallels
‘She’s a GDB’ 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.