Jack Monroe #424 She’s as Greek as Prince William

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't the whole black eye tale of woe fall under the period of time she eventually admitted to being heavily under the influence in the DIVA. pdf? I think that's where several Frau have decided she was blackout for that particular episode. Either way, horrible for SB.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Oh yes, I believe OH was both deliciously AND refreshingly ordinary.

Makes it all the funnier that he dumped her 🤣

View attachment 1706716
The irony here, of course, is that she loves being Twitter’s Main Character. Some clever frau recently made mention of people like Jack craving attention, good or bad doesn’t matter as long as they’re getting it.

5D33CC39-4A0D-453F-91CB-5FC7A66AE03C.jpeg

Reactions: 33
The other obvious problem with Jack writing her memoirs is SHE’S ALREADY TOLD US EVERYTHING.

There is nothing new. She’s livetweeted her life. Everybody knows her story. Why would anyone pay for it again?
Everyone has heard it, all of it. Doesn't put her off telling it all again though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I bet she can't even manage that. She'll lose a leg to SEVERE gangrene in chapter two only to have two legs by chapter five. The flying monkeys still
won't sense anything is off.
You never know, it may end up being a rare feat of cubist literature. All viewpoints are interchangeable, after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Didn't the whole black eye tale of woe fall under the period of time she eventually admitted to being heavily under the influence in the DIVA. pdf? I think that's where several Frau have decided she was blackout for that particular episode. Either way, horrible for SB.
Yes she had claimed sobriety all through that period, but revealed in Diva.pdf that in fact she had begun drinking again at some point (but autistic, can't lie 🙄) which had lead to her going to the dayhab. As I said, we could mither as to what really happened that day and caused her to fall and then be passed out on the sofa.

Just to add, no judgement regarding the claiming to be sober when not, but don't claim you're autistic and therefore can never tell lies, when you bloody did!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I've made a topical joke:😃

What sound would Jack's doorbell make if she lived in a pyramid?

TOOT TOOT n come in!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Good afternoon dear hearts.

Muesli Bar Lunch squig works part-time so it's not surprising she doesn't earn much.

20k followers and a buy me a coffee link. Since her tweet (and at the time of me posting this) she has had at least 48 coffees bought for her at £5 each so that went quite well. She's also recently crowfunded £5,145 to pay for her training course as a dyslexia assessor (course cost stated as £4,720).

I'm seriously tempted to join that Slopalong. I was going to go for Feisty Soup as I love noodles and prawns (as per the photo in the Guardian). Then I read the ingredients and there are zero noodles or prawns. What are you playing at, Guardian - absolute arsewipes.

View attachment 1703916
Said squig has now had over 600 coffees bought for her, so just over £3k worth of donations.
To keep on topic, it’s easy to see why Jack loves twitter so much when you can pull this much in. Think if that’s x10 because your poverty is amplified by numerous blue ticks, hard stares Mom.

• Wow
  • Angry
You never know, it may end up being a rare feat of cubist literature. All viewpoints are interchangeable, after all.
Maybe she’ll write it as a choose your own adventure? Turn to page 376 if you want Jack to be middle class or Turn to page 218 if you want Jack to be working class kind of thing. Each reader can pick their version of Jack’s life story based on her own contradictions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
As I’ve said before, I knew JM around 2010 in a lesbian online and off social group. Apart from us all noticing that her posts were inconsistent and attention seeking, one close friend from Southend who was not prone to gossip, warned off another friend who was due to go on a date with JM. Here is why:
She said that JM had, a few years back, so perhaps 2007/8, been having a secret relationship with a local woman who was already in a long term lesbian relationship.
So JM was ‘the other woman’. Apparently when JM realised her beau was not the wealthy side of the pair, she dropped the poor one, and set about starting an affair with the rich one!!
When the affair was discovered by the poor one, the couple realised that JM was after money more than the pumble. The couple were both pretty broken by the whole drama apparently.

This happened long before the hunger period, and pre-motherhood, so it seems to me that she’s always been on the lookout for a meal ticket.
With this story in my head, I was not at all surprised to see JM jump at the chance to move into West London and live the high life, and to not consider the implications for her child!

I have no more ‘history’ of JM, unfortunately, but that story alone left me with a fascination of why she was so manipulative. I was quite excited to see her get some fame, as I did think somewhere down the line, they’d be some notoriety…
although that couple must have had a pretty fucked up relationship in the first place if both of them were happy to have a secret affair with a teenager.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
I think it says a lot about her that she’s had these two high profile relationships with extremely well off women and both times has failed to seal the deal (hello maintenance!) because she is just. so. awful. They must like her initially for some reason! (Don’t think of whisks don’t think of whisks…dammit)
I think Jack is very good at love bombing and changing her personality to fit her partner.

With Leggy she was the streetwise urchin, with LJ C she was needy and frail (LJ C strikes me as a rescuer), and with old Harold it was the smol manic pixie dreamgirl with her horrible hat, her Pringles lids, and her accidentally fondling his brother.

But I don't think she can maintain it, either that or she overplays her hand..

Reactions: 50
Yes but the danger of a memoir is THE CANAL KEEP RECEIPTS!
My LJC, we’d be doing 17 threads a day if she dared actually publish a memoir. The collective hysteria could power the UK for months. Who needs gas when you have ninnies howling.

• Haha
although that couple must have had a pretty fucked up relationship in the first place if both of them were happy to have a secret affair with a teenager.
I’ve checked with my friend and she says we heard about it in December 2011, and we didn’t know exactly when she was involved with both of the same couple, so it could have been 2010, so I was a couple of years out with my recollection. I agree that the couple themselves don’t come out of the story smelling of roses either.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I’m really not sure how she’d write an autobiography. She contradicts herself constantly but it’s only because we have the receipts that it’s so obvious. How can she tell the truth about anything that’s happened to her more recently? Her relationship with Allegra? The one with LJC? There are real people involved with much higher profiles and much deeper pockets than she has.

And didn’t she say she was going to do a nutrition course at some point and it all come to nothing?

Her trust thermocline (thank you for that @RinsingHoops - so interesting. I follow that guy and my stupid algorythm meant I didn’t see that thread) has begun and there’s nothing she can do to stop it. She’s ripped off too many people for too long.

And where is Ralf Little these days?
He's not showing any Twitter activity since August. I think he's BUSY.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm sure she'll try and involve herself but if Big Dave has any sense at all, he'll keep her as far away as possible from it.
I still think this was part of the 'big thing' that she'd decided to take part in that was going to change everything and be a huge commitment. In turn this was going to pay (Big Dave) the mortgage on the teeny weeny new flat spacious new build apartment. 🤔

Reactions: 24
Is she up to date with her Twitter bio? Don’t think it’s changed today. Dare I believe she’s stayed off Twitter for a whole day??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.