Jack Monroe #424 She’s as Greek as Prince William

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack basically recommending shoplifting while fronting a Superdrug campaign. If going looting,she might have been able to pick up a bottle of shampoo or shower gel, that might have stopped her writing hungrier and hurtier round 2 and not added fire to the accellerants of the binfire. that is her life. Happy bonfire night Canal

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Also, what kind of hole would accept and drink formula, knowing it's specifically for babies? Such a precious and expensive necessity would be better off being donated within the community, to another food bank or even a hospital. Anyone else would be like ' hang on, I don't need this, keep it for a user with a baby'. So either Jack is lying or she is that selfish. Both are plausible were it not for the fact TT don't give out formula.
I assumed that she got the baby formula from a foodbank for SB and drank some because she couldn’t afford milk. But now you mention it I think SB was weaned by the time she entered Les Miz mode. So, yes your point is correct.

I think a PP might have it closer to the truth, which is that is was coffee whitener she was using but retconned it into baby formula cos it sounded “better”.

Reactions: 35
Are you Zak Dingle tender one?
I'm not. My perimenopausal beard is not quite as hirsute, thankfully. Nice chap, had a thing about VW campervans.

I'm doing the Slopalong tomorrow - I was going to do it today but then found I just wasn't hungry. Odd that. Really makes you 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 50
My thanks and tributes to all those posting on the Slopalong. It's a fascinating and hilarious experiment. And it seems fair, too, in that everyone is trying their best to make it edible and judge it positively if at all possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
My thanks and tributes to all those posting on the Slopalong. It's a fascinating and hilarious experiment. And it seems fair, too, in that everyone is trying their best to make it edible and judge it positively if at all possible.
More importantly, it's showing that chef/recipe writer is just another thing she plays at along with the fake pov

Reactions: 38
Or more likely shouting ' you off then? See you next week ' from her sofa bed before resuming her dino-nap
I don’t believe he stays over, I think he visits, I don’t believe he commutes to school from the bungelow

Reactions: 35
I think Jack is very good at love bombing and changing her personality to fit her partner.

With Leggy she was the streetwise urchin, with LJ C she was needy and frail (LJ C strikes me as a rescuer), and with old Harold it was the smol manic pixie dreamgirl with her horrible hat, her Pringles lids, and her accidentally fondling his brother.

But I don't think she can maintain it, either that or she overplays her hand..
Character trait acquisition. It’s a narc thing

Reactions: 31
If by some miracle she did manage to pass such a course, she'd be droning on about how a tutor called her a bleep and told her to shut her legs while the class chanted "NEVER AMOUNT TO
You see - this sounds
Maybe she is Jack!!! #conspiracytheory
This has genuinely crossed my mind. There’s so many parallels. The begging. The performative £20 food shop. The autism. The backstory. I had a look through the media section though and she does post photos of herself in hospital so I think she is a real person and not just a secret side hustle of Jack’s

Reactions: 27
Just imagine the size of the pyramid if she was buried with all her possessions like the pharaohs? And archaeologists in the future trying to make sense of it all-‘we seem to have uncovered the tomb of a furniture maker with a penchant for sideboards in particular and an obsession with possessions-we suspect this was a woman alive during the 80s as her style is both profligate and in bad taste’ #1978Truther
That would be this archaeologists aneurysm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

anyway moving on.

In the excitement of the slopalong I hadn’t noticed how quiet she’s been the last couple of days. I really do think she’s been WARNED not to get into any tit.

Frankly it's joyous that she's (hopefully) finally been WARNED to shut the F up. I've been in the bloody wiki night and day since 31 July and I am EXHAUSTED. I have a day job lads!!!

I'm 14 pages behind right now so I'm hoping that doesn't mean a chaos has happened - I know when it's 50+ that I'm in trouble :).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Has this been seen before?

Yes dear heart and I think the less said about it the better. It was established at the time that he is probably not a nice person.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Don’t remember seeing it but that guy seems like almost as massive a bleep as Jack and also can’t write straight for toffee. An ex-barrister? Really? I assumed they had a modicum of education that might allow setting out information in a palatable manner. Anyone who thinks it’s okay to call a woman of colour ‘mulatta’ can frankly go stick pins in his tender areas.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

This is a new find to me, and while I'm not hugely keen on the way it's written [understatement], I think it goes to show more people are picking up on the grift 'story'.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.