Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
And that my friends is why we are all here 332 threads later.
E9BF36E8-8FD9-464F-A5E2-EF4FC3533BE6.jpeg

You never, ever said you would split the proceeds you disingenuous individual. You got caught out and are now digging your way out of another massive hole.

♠

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 164

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
E73CADA5-7D88-4FC7-86BF-450A0C43FAC8.jpeg

Fuck you, then, you know-it-all cunt. I hope Laurie destroys every one of your ugly shoes, eats your pigskin hat and pisses all over your sideboards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 137

Ellabella

VIP Member
I may or may not have spent ages rewinding until I got this shot, but the camera doesn't lie
PXL_20220630_145913004.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 119

Pocahontas

VIP Member
A doctor, a teacher and a ceramicist walked into bar.

Upon ordering their drinks, they encountered a smol pixie who went by the name of Jack. The pixie was alone and visibly upset.

‘What’s wrong?’ they all asked her.
‘I’m lazy, need my lifestyle to be bankrolled and I hide the truth, but I also really want to be looked after!’ sobbed the smol pixie.

‘I can try to cure you, but I’m just a student doctor, therefore I have no money, I work long shifts and will have no time to pay you any attention,’ said the doctor.

‘Fuck off,’ said the smol pixie.

The teacher stepped up. ‘I can help you to spell and punctuate correctly, but I live on a modest salary and will also care more deeply about my job and the cuts in government funding for my pupils than I will about your driveway vegetable troughs.’

‘Jog on, pal,’ said the smol pixie.

Then, it was the ceramicist’s turn to cheer up Jack. ‘I know how to make any item of crockery your greedy heart desires. I’m also the child of wealthy parents who fund my bohemian creative lifestyle and stand to inherit a fortune when they die,’ said the ceramicist.

‘Whoo-eee! It’s your lucky day. I’m going to be your wee pocket rocket!’ cried the pixie. She took the ceramicist’s number with which to exchange 2,000 messages and skipped home to play the spoons.

Unfortunately, he ghosted her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117

Geetbo

VIP Member
Do you know lads, I think Jack might be autistic. I wish she’d say something about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 117

moldwarp

VIP Member
Thing is, hygiene poverty is so totally a thing. Many years ago I lived in really crappy (rogue landlord) shared accommodation where you had to put a quid in the shower and the shower stall itself was filthy and the water flow was TIMED to I think 10 min and the water pressure like a spit in the air. No washing machine on the premises. So yeah, I wasn't as clean as I could have been and one day at work someone brought it up to me. They were reaslly nice and understanding but I was SO. SHAMED.

I have not experienced generational poverty, my granparents were hand to mouth and starved in a nationwide famine but that was in a different country where living hand to mouth off the land and sea was not unusual for the times. I was immigrant working class growing up but that does not always mean the same as poor, much less generationally oppressed and locked out of many things that civic society takes for granted (which is what true generational poverty is, imho). If I had know that a few months of severe and scary cashflow restriction = real poverty then I would have done a Jack and had a cushy media career. Silly me.

Issues with rogue landlords and crappy accommodation are absolutely worse now than when I experienced it for a few months, 20 years ago. Especially in recent migrant accommodation. It often affects recently migrated lone young men. There is also a real issue with period poverty.

There is a real issue here, and it should be discussed, instead we have Jack cosplaying about her Pretty Woman experience in Ratners. She's so white. So 80s. So full of shit.

Also - I know booze facial bloat when I see it and if Jack wasn't one year and one day sober, I'd say I'd seen it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 115

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Always, I am bemused anew that she doesn’t just privately decide these basic decisions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
Just noticed this reply to the chewing pup video. It’s a blue tick so not squiggled

6BEE54FA-973F-42EB-B739-9707A1312EBB.jpeg

I think it’s a “joke” and they are not a Frau in the wild, but it is a very on the nose joke!!!

Bootsnack crook 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 101

MancBee

VIP Member
View attachment 1382745Yeah cos we all want black clothes!
If Jack has good quality clothes to sell, why doesn't she wear them instead of the godawful stuff she does?

And didn't she show us that her wardrobe only consisted of denim shirts?

Then they were dyed black, then they weren't.

Then she had a dress that she sold in the poverty, until she hadn't.

Then she washed, pressed and priced all her clothes, until now and she hasn't.

Why doesn't any of her life make sense under even the slightest scrutiny?

• Haha
Reactions: 101

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Christ alive she looks like yet woman Cheryl from the royal family.

Also to be more eco and save money we each have our own bar or soap for washing ourselves and share shampoo and conditioner. Saves us a fortune to be honest!
Lmao I couldn't put my finger on it!!! You've nailed it.
Screenshot_20220630-105446.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100