Jack Monroe #332 A doctor, a teacher and a ceramicist walk into a bar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she looked ok, that afternoon in the hammock gave her some tan maybe? I’m only half a coffee into this morning though and the tale of walking into Ratners jewellers with filthy hair and filthy jeans with her CV gave me the boak. She said her mental health took a dive after being told there was no job vacancy. It must have been bad in the first place if she was walking around filthy already. Sad 😞

Reactions: 24
I can’t believe she just said to put it in the washing machine, but not too often, don’t want you being billed for the machine getting messed up.
This is worse than the ‘don’t think about the bollock sausages’ from that other time.

So bleeping offensive.

SuperDrug paid her actual money for this!

the Lip fillers are making me laugh though!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Those two (terrible) tips were such a conclusive list of swaps to save money. Can I use dishwasher tablets as toothpaste?

• Haha
Reactions: 61
And to think we were worried she may get her own show or regular slot??
not on that performance.
🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve just donated to a local charity to slightly counteract Jacks terrible advice which is actually a poorly disguised advert for Superdrug!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Oh what a shame I seem to have missed out on some really helpful advice, well helpful if I want to wreck my washing machine. Also from the look of it Jack's time machine whisked her from 1970s Sarfend for her TV appearance. Noice

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.