Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmTellinYa

Chatty Member
I felt a bit sorry for her when she first started talking (yes I know je suis tres stupid!) because she looked awful, about to cry and genuinely panicked. But her suggesting once again that poor = smelly and dirty and used a bullshit example of when she was poor enough apparently to be walking around stinking to high heaven in filthy jeans, applying for jobs (why would you looking like you had crawled out of a skip anyway?!) has really grated my mushrooms. I was street homeless at one point and I didn’t walk around like that, there are places you can get clean clothes and wash Jack even in that situation! She’s so disingenuous it hurts!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 97

Geetbo

VIP Member
I have got to say a part of me is very tempted to buy a piece of her tat. If she puts any part of the Burglar Bill ensemble up for sale it is MINE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Jack posted her Tinder profile on Twitter for all to see mere days after she was cruelly dumped by Hatshop Harold. The Content Dog had a brief moment in the spotlight and hasn't been seen since. Jack missed her Glastonbury talk without explanation.
Space Squig's package is possibly still unopened. Oh, and she's on Lorraine today to talk about herself, probably.
I think that covers the main points!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Homeless Ian Beale has definitely had a bit of a glow up.

182B90E2-B3F9-4481-9366-C65810E66952.jpeg

Good to see that some clothes escaped the black dye. Oh and she’s put her other fancy watch on today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

MancBee

VIP Member
Top tip— Shower fully dressed and you can wash your body and clothes at the same time.

You can thank me later, Jack
You have just brought back to mind a childhood memory that I had long blocked. It is such a weird thing I am not sure I should share in case you all judge, but please don't.

We didn't have a shower, so bathtime it had to be. I would only have a bath if I could leave my vest underpants and socks on. It created a lot of issues, but eventually my mum just gave in and left me to it. It wasn't anything to do with being seen, as the bathroom did have a working lock. I just like the feel of being in the bath clothed. 🤷‍♂️ It was also when I was old enough to bath myself so what was going on in my head God only knows. It wasn't until I was in my late teens that I stopped this bizarre behaviour.

Back to Jack. I have just seen the Lorraine clip. What a load of nonsense.

Use shampoo in the washing machine and damage the washer, flood the kitchen and ruin your clothes. They produce low foaming washing powder/liquid/capsules for a reason.

Use watered down shampoo to use as shower gel. Why water it down? Surely that would just mean that most of it would end up down the drain as it would be difficult to use.

Use the own brand products to save money. You can only do that if you use branded products to start with, which is unlikely if you are struggling to buy the products in the first place.

Why didn't Jack suggest the use of old fashioned soap? It is far cheaper than shower gel, works just as good, and lasts for ages.
Why didn't jack suggest buying large size cheaper shampoo with a friend and dividing it between you?
Why didn't she suggest using a Metro and sock for that time of the month?

• Heart
Reactions: 91

Vanelope

VIP Member
Thing is, hygiene poverty is so totally a thing. Many years ago I lived in really crappy (rogue landlord) shared accommodation where you had to put a quid in the shower and the shower stall itself was filthy and the water flow was TIMED to I think 10 min and the water pressure like a spit in the air. No washing machine on the premises. So yeah, I wasn't as clean as I could have been and one day at work someone brought it up to me. They were reaslly nice and understanding but I was SO. SHAMED.

I have not experienced generational poverty, my granparents were hand to mouth and starved in a nationwide famine but that was in a different country where living hand to mouth off the land and sea was not unusual for the times. I was immigrant working class growing up but that does not always mean the same as poor, much less generationally oppressed and locked out of many things that civic society takes for granted (which is what true generational poverty is, imho). If I had know that a few months of severe and scary cashflow restriction = real poverty then I would have done a Jack and had a cushy media career. Silly me.

Issues with rogue landlords and crappy accommodation are absolutely worse now than when I experienced it for a few months, 20 years ago. Especially in recent migrant accommodation. It often affects recently migrated lone young men. There is also a real issue with period poverty.

There is a real issue here, and it should be discussed, instead we have Jack cosplaying about her Pretty Woman experience in Ratners. She's so white. So 80s. So full of shit.

Also - I know booze facial bloat when I see it and if Jack wasn't one year and one day sober, I'd say I'd seen it.
Friend said years ago her little boy used to play with another kid who’s parents were struggling and frankly he smelled. So she used to do a paddling pool with shampoo and soap suds to play in, lend some swimmers and stick his clothes through the wash. Schools provide clean clothes and help children. It’s really difficult.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 91

Ellabella

VIP Member
a genuine cheap tip is to use cheap £1 conditioner when shaving legs and armpits. The razor glides, never get any cuts, lovely and smooth.

Thank you Superdrug, that will be £500 please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85