Jack Monroe #332 A doctor, a teacher and a ceramicist walk into a bar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a dick - tip jar rattle much? Then being nasty to people who, I dunno, expect her to do something consistent with her mantra? She’s so horrid. Just eBay them you ghoul.

Reactions: 49
Oh duck me, here we go again. Buckle up gang for another day of deliriously happy living her best life vitriol and snark

ETA she really is delusional isn’t she. A limited release on Vinted and she will let everyone know about drops in advance. Jack NOBODY is going to want your ‘celeb’ cast offs suffused with lingering honk pal x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 76
There was a deleted one. It lasted seconds I think.

Squig said clothes and salary weren’t the same.

She said they were to a freelancer.

Something along those lines.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
She’s obviously had another baby nap if she’s woke up so snippy!
why doesn’t she just ignore these posters instead of getting into an argument all the time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Always, I am bemused anew that she doesn’t just privately decide these basic decisions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
And that my friends is why we are all here 332 threads later.
E9BF36E8-8FD9-464F-A5E2-EF4FC3533BE6.jpeg

You never, ever said you would split the proceeds you disingenuous individual. You got caught out and are now digging your way out of another massive hole.

♠

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 164
The devotion of the squiggs is something else. It’s pathetic how they rush in to defend her all the time

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.