Jack Monroe #332 A doctor, a teacher and a ceramicist walk into a bar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may or may not have spent ages rewinding until I got this shot, but the camera doesn't lie
PXL_20220630_145913004.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 119
Her twitter is her work twitter isn't it?
So why dog photos, sobriety, Tinder posts - and not one mention of actual work?
We all know her hints and tips are at best useless and at worst dangerous, but still.
Even her Lorraine mention didn't include why she was there.
And it looks like the Vimes Boot Index has been quietly ditched. As was predicted here months ago.
So the age old question again - what the duck does she actually do?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
I’m confused. It’s like she’s taking style and teeth inspiration from Luca from Love Island.

Only he’s naturally beautiful and she needs to use FaceTune and still can’t get rid of the bags under her eyes.

View attachment 1380773
She really has identity issues doesn't she? She literally morphs into someone new depending on who she is dating/chasing. Narc mirroring?

Definite teacher vibes going on there.

Reactions: 33
I missed the slot as I had to actually interact on my teams call. I feel Jack is really starting to look like that women from Eastenders, you know the Mitchell sister that went wayward.
ETA Danielle Westbrook. I don’t mean anything untoward but it’s the shape of the lips and nose. Essentially the bottom half of her face.
(Thank god, I was beginning to think it was just me 😬)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is a bit niche, but the sober photo gives me lady modelling in an office furniture catalogue vibes. I think it’s the nearly tucked in polo shirt and the manic grin.

82914548-80D5-42B7-9239-B0440B15A742.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 73
What kind of non specific room is that dog in
I'm peering at the background feeling like it's one of those 'this is how it feels to have a stroke' pictures
That's the first of the hallways. The one with the really high shelf where she keeps SBs train set.
You can tell by the iron fireplace to the left of the puppy.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Content Dog is very sweet, I'll give her that. Too sweet to be stuck with Gibbon O'Slop for her life, though. Also, who is caring for this dog when Jack's galivanting round Southend and up to London and Lord knows where on her eleventy billion dates with the Doctor Teacher Plate Thrower?

Ooh I’ll check ITW out. Thank you. Is it harrowing?

I so want to watch UTBOH especially because it has my main squeeze Andrew in it, but I haven’t been able to figure out how to 😖
It's impacting (don't know if I'd say harrowing? Definitely impacting) but also utterly bizarre. Essentially it's about a young man who goes into the wilderness with just 10lbs of rice and a rifle. One of those books that stays with you because the (true) story at its core is so baffling.

Apparently it’s out on Disney+ Star on July 27th
Thank you, dear heart!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s lying.
this is literally a new invented story for the Superdrug paid partnership.
I haven't watched Lorraine, I value my stomach lining too much, but in this latest tale of woe I presume she left out the detail of dragging a crying toddler in the rain whilst handing out CVs and asking about jobs.
Even 'ooo yeees' Lorraine might actually be stirred enough to enquire 'why'?

Reactions: 30
Every time that photo of that outfit is shared I do an involuntary uncomfortable laugh it’s so bad.

There was a point in time where the tan blazer and a black roll neck with a hat was v popular with aspirational young men, she looks like one of them waiting to meet some poor unsuspecting date at Dirty Martini circa 2014 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.