Jack Monroe #332 A doctor, a teacher and a ceramicist walk into a bar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who claims to be AUTISTIC she has a real problem with people who take her questions/invites literally.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Next time I have a dog I want a really smart one, so I can train it to only be naughty in a cute way when the camera is running.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Can confirm, we had a male Alsatian when I was growing up - pissed crouching down every single day of his life. Never once lifted his leg which seemed to be an issue for my dads fragile male ego for some reason?!
Awwww bless him. Your dog, not your Dad. The ability to piss up a wall is a very male thing. Personally, we wish our only male dog had never got the leg cocking knack. Much easier to spot a sniff around for impending wee with a squatter 😂. Leg cockers are very sneaky.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
E73CADA5-7D88-4FC7-86BF-450A0C43FAC8.jpeg

duck you, then, you know-it-all bleep. I hope Laurie destroys every one of your ugly shoes, eats your pigskin hat and pisses all over your sideboards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 137
So the person who is (supposedly) creating the Vime Boots Index to demonstrate economic injustice is prancing around in a pair of boots that cost £159? Okay.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Those pictures really highlight tat Jack really isn't aging well at all.
I’m glad it’s not just me who thinks this. If she carries on this trajectory she’ll be Ena Sharples by 2025.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Coming from the past but imagine having the sheer balls , when told you've misunderstood a term, not to admit you're wrong but to say the words and language are wrong. Absolutely extraordinary scenes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Oh here we go 🙄.

It's Not My First Rodeo Jack. Honestly, she ~literally~ has no idea how to engage on SM. None.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.