Jack Monroe #332 A doctor, a teacher and a ceramicist walk into a bar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vrey? VREY!? Oh squig, squig. Do you not realise that LANGUAGE IS IMPORTANT?! Vrey important!

CB1CB6F7-1A06-43C8-A817-CDEC77988B1E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I used to work with a woman who tried so hard to be ‘alternative’ that I swear if being heterosexual was the minority she would have been straight. Jacks like that, she tries on identities and weaponises them. I do think sexuality is a spectrum and it’s not really anybody else’s business but she has used her sexuality. She’s used it to get attention, money, and as an excuse for why things haven’t happened - nobody likes me as I’m a tattooed lezzer 😩

I think when you put yourself in the public eye and use your sexual identity as a way of doing so then you do have a responsibility to your ‘fans’. I fully expect that Diva will continue using her though and the alcohol free for a year story will appear in the guardian any day. She doesn’t appear to be accountable for anything like Boris Johnson. She could murder someone on live TV and I swear we would be the only ones jumping up and down about it. Squigs would find an excuse for her actions whilst jumping on anyone that dares to question her with the heat of a thousand suns and then it would never be mentioned again like it never happened. It’s like Jack lives in an alternate universe where when things are deleted on Twitter they never happened.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I used to work with a woman who tried so hard to be ‘alternative’ that I swear if being heterosexual was the minority she would have been straight. Jacks like that, she tries on identities and weaponises them. I do think sexuality is a spectrum and it’s not really anybody else’s business but she has used her sexuality. She’s used it to get attention, money, and as an excuse for why things haven’t happened - nobody likes me as I’m a tattooed lezzer 😩

I think when you put yourself in the public eye and use your sexual identity as a way of doing so then you do have a responsibility to your ‘fans’. I fully expect that Diva will continue using her though and the alcohol free for a year story will appear in the guardian any day. She doesn’t appear to be accountable for anything like Boris Johnson. She could murder someone on live TV and I swear we would be the only ones jumping up and down about it. Squigs would find an excuse for her actions whilst jumping on anyone that dares to question her with the heat of a thousand suns and then it would never be mentioned again like it never happened. It’s like Jack lives in an alternate universe where when things are deleted on Twitter they never happened.
But the diva connection is old boys network 😉😉

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just noticed this reply to the chewing pup video. It’s a blue tick so not squiggled

6BEE54FA-973F-42EB-B739-9707A1312EBB.jpeg

I think it’s a “joke” and they are not a Frau in the wild, but it is a very on the nose joke!!!

Bootsnack crook 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 101
There’s a chaos happening now.

She’s being foul, deleting stuff as quickly as she is posting it but I can’t catch it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Lol so she’s decided to go for Vinted. There’s a 5 working day deadline on anything that’s bought or the order is cancelled. One million, billion pounds says she doesn’t manage to post even one item on time (and if she does then she’s not working 120hr weeks).

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.