Jack Monroe #332 A doctor, a teacher and a ceramicist walk into a bar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charity shops get more clothes than they can handle. Many go to landfill. Charity shop squig is a virtue signalling dick, I will die on this hill.
They get more tit tat then they can handle, if Jacks clothes are as allegedly good quality as she claims (doubtful) they could actually be useful to a charity shop and to customers

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Can confirm, we had a male Alsatian when I was growing up - pissed crouching down every single day of his life. Never once lifted his leg which seemed to be an issue for my dads fragile male ego for some reason?!
It can be a sign of pain, if they don't cock their legs.

A morning chaos? How delightful!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Whaddacunt.

And sorry, based on her recent appearance and behaviour, I don't believe she's sober. I know she did her big milestone post yesterday but she also spent all of 2020-2021 loudly and frequently banging on about her sobriety only to later admit she'd been drinking and using the entire time.
But she cannot lie! Except, for all those times she did...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Exactly. Vinted is a terrible choice because there’s no option to send a sob story to the buyer and take weeks and weeks to post it. They send you the label, and if you haven’t used it, the buyer gets an automatic refund.

I’m hooting that Jack thinks there will be such a run on her clothes, she needs a schedule to send them out. You literally stick them in an envelope and put the Hermes label on the front hun. How inept can one person be?
Bib you are, of course, aware of her body of work?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1382745Yeah cos we all want black clothes!
If Jack has good quality clothes to sell, why doesn't she wear them instead of the godawful stuff she does?

And didn't she show us that her wardrobe only consisted of denim shirts?

Then they were dyed black, then they weren't.

Then she had a dress that she sold in the poverty, until she hadn't.

Then she washed, pressed and priced all her clothes, until now and she hasn't.

Why doesn't any of her life make sense under even the slightest scrutiny?

• Haha
Reactions: 101
Also how many items of clothjng will Jack need to sell to cover the cost of the money they spunked on rusty bloody spoons? Unfuckingbelieveable

You also need access to a working printer for Vinted...
One that you have to attach the phone too because - no Wi-Fi? Or is it Bluetooth?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Also how many items of clothjng will Jack need to sell to cover the cost of the money they spunked on rusty bloody spoons? Unfuckingbelieveable

One that you have to attach the phone too because - no Wi-Fi? Or is it Bluetooth?
I’m sure she will be delighted to discover she can also sell her spoons and bowls on Vinted.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I’m sure she will be delighted to discover she can also sell her spoons and bowls on Vinted.
She can sell her (tit) water rower and all the sideboards on tinterweb too (oh, and the peloton I think she has but knows she can never admit to owning).

Amazeballs.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
At last, the “investment” pieces have come into their own! The forever home is just moments away. Bags the pleather trousers 🙋‍♀️ planning a small veg patch and they’ll be perfect for potatoes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I can’t believe she’s going to do a running commentary via Twitter on her selling her dreadful tat on Vinted. I can’t imagine anything more dull. And who’s going to buy all that tit anyway? From what I’ve seen, her clothes are mostly very ordinary and sometimes just plain terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.