Jack Monroe #332 A doctor, a teacher and a ceramicist walk into a bar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know lads, I think Jack might be autistic. I wish she’d say something about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 117
I think "words are important" Jack is my favourite. 🥰
And by favourite, I mean the one that makes me 🦉🍾 the most.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Sorry if this has been mentioned as I'm on yet another grunk.

Please don't put shampoo or similar in your washing machine. Unlike washing powder, liquid etc it doesn't contain an anti foaming agent so it will break your machine. My dad worked for proctor and gamble for many years, and please don't put washing up liquid in your dishwasher for similar reasons.

Public information film over

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Christ alive she looks like yet woman Cheryl from the royal family.

Also to be more eco and save money we each have our own bar or soap for washing ourselves and share shampoo and conditioner. Saves us a fortune to be honest!
Lmao I couldn't put my finger on it!!! You've nailed it.
Screenshot_20220630-105446.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
Language is important. I know, it’s my job
next thread title?
The problem with nominating a thread title so early, I think, is that you just know she's going to drop an even bigger clanger within hours of her last.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.