Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

auntylil

Chatty Member
I don't think that's likely after (the equally awful) Sali Hughes liked a shady tweet indirectly talking about jack.
Ah, thank~space~you, I think I need to do some ~forensic~ research as I'm ignorant to this 😁 - see, I definitely learn something new every day in here!😘

Reactions: 13

Notmycat

Can anyone narrow down what time Jack was on Lorraine this morning so I can forward to it? Thankyou

Its okay, its at 28 minutes for anyone else looking

Last edited:
Did she say she went into Ratners Jewellers for a job? Didn’t Gerald Ratner say in the 90s the stuff they sold was crap and that basically sent them under? I can’t recall seeing a Ratners jewellers in decades. Please a Southend frau tell me there wasn’t a Ratners at the time of the Great PovertyTM in 2012. I would LOVE IT, if this lie could be disproved because there wasn’t a shop 🤣🤣🤣
There was a Ratners in Southend I’m 99% certain.

• Heart
  • Wow

StillLucilleBluth

VIP Member
Also, in the nicest way possible, what on earth could Jack say about sobriety that's not been said before (and better) by other people?

Obsessed with that book! I first read it after I read JK's Into the Wild (highly recommend that too if you've not read it) and it's on rotation regularly. Have you seen any of the new TV series? I've been trying to find out how to watch it because I don't have Hulu.
Ooh I’ll check ITW out. Thank you. Is it harrowing?

I so want to watch UTBOH especially because it has my main squeeze Andrew in it, but I haven’t been able to figure out how to 😖

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I can’t bring myself to watch, but it seems she also missed an opportunity to mention that good old soap does away with single-use plastics and is therefore better from an environment and climate perspective.

On that note any recommendations for good ones?
I bought some a while ago, when they were on offer, they cam with a free holder to put them in. I can’t find the holder so haven’t used them.

Reactions: 11