Jack Monroe #332 A doctor, a teacher and a ceramicist walk into a bar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
previously

not sure who the creator of the winning thread title is, but you get a front seat at the lorraine gig

somebody please do a recap, as there was so much chaos

wiki is pink button above

please highlight thread title nominations #thread title

• Heart
Reactions: 66
What time does Lorraine start? I want to have a piss and a sandwich first.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
What do we think Jack will be talking about on Lorraine this morning :unsure:

Reactions: 20
previously

not sure who the creator of the winning thread title is, but you get a front seat at the lorraine gig

somebody please do a recap, as there was so much chaos

wiki is pink button above

please highlight thread title nominations #thread title
Ooh, I think that was me! I'm going to donate my Lorraine tickets to charity, I'm selfless like that 🥰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Jack posted her Tinder profile on Twitter for all to see mere days after she was cruelly dumped by Hatshop Harold. The Content Dog had a brief moment in the spotlight and hasn't been seen since. Jack missed her Glastonbury talk without explanation.
Space Squig's package is possibly still unopened. Oh, and she's on Lorraine today to talk about herself, probably.
I think that covers the main points!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94
Lorraine and Jack - two fake persona tax avoiders having a chat
Lovely

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
well, lorraine didn't mention jack at all in the "what's coming up" bit at the top of the show there...

royals, maria from corrie, britney's husband. no jack

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Jack posted her Tinder profile on Twitter for all to see mere days after she was cruelly dumped by Hatshop Harold. The Content Dog had a brief moment in the spotlight and hasn't been seen since. Jack missed her Glastonbury talk without explanation.
Space Squig's package is possibly still unopened. Oh, and she's on Lorraine today to talk about herself, probably.
I think that covers the main points!
Thank(space)you very much hotes much

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I've got it on while I'm working, no mention yet.
And by working I mean not twatting about on Twitter whilst in an expensive hammock in my 100ft garden like the poors(Jack) do!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've finally caught up. Unfortunately one of the Elastoblast juniors has a dodgy tummy today and as we aren't at home the only suitable TV channel to watch is Pop and thus I am spared the possibility of suffering through a potential Jack appearance on the ever tedious Lorraine show

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe she's there to record a segment for another time (on account of being unwatchable, live)

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m off work with covid so able to watch but I’m worried if Jack is on to cook it’ll make me feel more ill!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
So they are talking about scammers on Lorraine, and she say's 'who would do something like that?' then we go to an ad break, with Hellman’s 😂🤣
no pixies 🧚🏻‍♀️ mentioned

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.