Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kachoochoo

VIP Member
neville southall, massive following, tweets a lot about MH and addiction, just retweeted this. is this the year of the squiggle uprising?!

20220102_141950.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 126

LavaFlake

VIP Member
Normalise fillng your taxes. Normalising not cheating pensioners out of their winter fuel allowance under the guise of poverty. Normalise delivering goods and services to paying patreons. Normalise solid foods. Normalising being honest about your middle class background. Normalise not geting into Twitter spats/pile ons that lead to death threats.

Honestly I could go on all night.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 122

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
I'm going to say it, as someone who nearly died from their addiction and did hard time in detox and rehab, her posts really hurt. It makes me feel like I made too much 'fuss' and that it should have been easier.
I have worked the steps and every now and then still check in with a meeting. I failed many times.
Lasting a week, sometimes a month, occasionally a couple of months. But I'd always end up finding an excuse to 'fall off the wagon'.
Then one of the 'old timers' at a meeting I was making a show of attending said to me, "Do you know why this is not working for you? You haven't hit rock bottom. It may be waking up in a gutter or next to someone you don't know. We all have our own rock bottom."
I smiled, nodded and moved on.
Got back drinking and carried on.
Then one morning, after a 'great' night out I woke up next to my wife who looked like she had been in a car accident.
She was purple.
When I asked her what in the name of Christ had happened she said, "You happened. You happened to me. You did this."
My father was a spiteful, violent, alcoholic and I despised that about him.
To this day I have no recollection of laying hands on her but I feel sick every time I think about the state I had made of her.
That was my rock bottom.
I went to a meeting that day and did it properly because I never wanted to see in my wife's eyes that same contempt I had felt for my Father.
This is why I rarely involve myself with the "AA Jack" chat.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 112
I've just spent (too much) time on this website www.crime-statistics.co.uk/, checking reported crimes in Southend in October and November 2021.

I've entered all five postcodes pertinent to her road. I first checked for all reported burglaries. She claims the first burglary happend in October, but I checked October and November (just in case there was a delay in reporting). Nothing. I then checked for bike theft. Also nothing. I then checked all crimes for the entire length of her road for all of October and November. All I can say is that she lives in a very safe neighbourhood, because there were 0 crimes reported for her road. Some burglaries, bike thefts, assaults, drug use, etc in her neighbourhood, but nothing on her road.

It's good to be back on the beat. I shall repeat this exercise in a few months, when stats for December and January are out.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 110

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
In our last thread
1. If you ever thought Jack could look good wearing a binbag, wow were you in for a treat, she’s now rocking the “double pleather” look all day everyday. 2. On the 6th day after Christmas, a grifter gave to me....an attempt at leftover larder which lasted about three replies and was never spoken of again
3. Do you like my eye make up? It’s bright and made up of all colours, look at the colours, do you like the colours, what colours shall I do? Three fucking days and still no opal fruits inspired eye make up. Fucks sakes, Monroe. You don’t even have one job and you still can’t deliver.
4. Bizarrely, managed to improve the appearance of her hair by apparently bleaching the life out of it and putting a silver toner from Wilko on it, between 2 and 7 am
5. Do NOT visit her site cooking on a bootstrap.com it’s not secure. More than usual. She has a crack team of 12 engineers working round the clock on restoring the last backup from 2018
6. Do NOT visit the site link she gave cookingojabootstrap.com it doesn’t exist
7. Tonight is the big countdown, not to new year but to OVERDUE ACCOUNTS
8. You’re not gonna believe this, someone targeted Jacks garage again, this time they took sentimental le crueset cookware and trampled her collection of press clippings, and (eastenders drumroll) the new recipes for the new book!
9. We will always have the leftover “cheesetrocity” recipie. Just blitz left over sweaty cheese with oil, flour and water then pop it in the freezer for...
78E46C4E-AC69-4566-8EE4-872B9D60E435.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
I'm going to say it, as someone who nearly died from their addiction and did hard time in detox and rehab, her posts really hurt. It makes me feel like I made too much 'fuss' and that it should have been easier.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 96

MancBee

VIP Member
Normalise the normalising, you absolute melts
Jack's response to her alcohol consumption is just another way to get the squiggles to cough up by making them feel sorry for her. If she has a problem with alcohol, it is her problem to solve. Nobody needs to know about it. The way Jack tweets about her alcohol "addiction" minimises the truth behind the life of a real alcoholic. Jack's performative nonsense has really hit a nerve this morning.
One of my cousins died over the festive period. He was only in his 60's, but has had a lifetime of alcohol abuse. He died from liver failure. He lost his wife just a couple of years ago to effects of alcohol. They were both functioning alcoholics, working and to the outside world were a happy and loving couple. Even to this day most of our family are unaware of his issues and think he has died from liver cancer. He has a daughter who has tried her best to support both her parents, but in the end, it was their problem to address. Jack can just sod off with her self pitying shit. Hhhhhhhhhhnnnnngggggg (whatever that means)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 95

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I love it when Jack's not tweeting and spreading her bad vibes all over the internet. It means we can wander down memory lane and it also gives us more time to notice the subtweets.

Also haha at this

Screenshot 2022-01-02 at 18.18.03.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 94

Pavlova

VIP Member
I see that he has an article in the Guardian about going to the gym. Another expert after attending for a few months.

The Guardian seem to fall for these people who consider themselves experts even though they are really novices...see any of the contributions from Jack.
You are very right about the Guardian @MancBee . About six years ago, when I read online every day, I remember reading below the line on a Jack article she'd done. The poster actually said 'Urgh I wish she'd just sit down. Every cause, every medical complaint, every discussion she's there going meeeeeee.'
It struck such a chord with me, as a little time before that, a world renowned organisation was thinking of teaming up with her (I worked for them so was privy to the discussions) - and it was that Guardian poster confirmed my quiet unease that I couldn't quite put my finger on. Incidently, that poster got absolutely hammered by her flying monkeys...
Thankfully powers-that-be also felt the same way about Jack's actions/lies/stuff not ringing true and the organisation didn't team up with her - and the serious discussion (and rows!) about partnering never got past the boardroom and office door. Thank christ, because she could have done some serious harm in such a truly high position of power (law making). Not to 🔺️ but some former members now have honours and are in the house of Lords. If she reads here, she'll now know. (Your own behaviour Jack, got you a hard pass from incredibly influential people and something that could have been genuinely life changing).
I can't help but feel the process/discussion the organisation had, is like many who do due diligence on her, behind closed doors and those that don't, like Del Monte, suffer the results...
She will never change and I often wonder how many other big chances she has missed. Her reputation has certainly diminished over the years.
Edit to add: sorry for the long post! I just wish I could share more about the organisation but I can't xx...loves you Fraus and ninnies xx 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 92

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Morning everyone! I always find it quite good for morale when I see posts like this in the wild, from someone who I'm fairly sure would have no involvement in or knowledge of tattle. It means we're not the only ones to see it, and that people can come to their conclusions about Jack independently.

Screenshot 2022-01-01 at 11.27.10.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 91

misshydrangea

She’s gone too fucking far with that. She really is a piece of shit. I have alcohol issues. It’s not that fucking simple. Nobody, NOBODY who has addiction issues would say anything so fucking stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 90

Emmapism

VIP Member
Now we're in the new thread I just wanted to say big big loves to any Fraus genuinely struggling with depression right now. It's been a while since I've been there myself but all I can say is, one thing at a time. Even if that thing is making yourself a meal with texture and having a read of Tattle.

You're all fucking witty, clever, insightful and lovely and it's a privilege to know you (albeit through a screen)

And @Brian Butterfield its delightful to see you around these parts again my darling ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 89

Funsizes

'It's simple just don't pick up an alcoholic drink' are you taking the piss or what??? I can't see how that isn't an (in extremely poor taste) joke????

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 89