Jack Monroe #235 Goggleslop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HNY to you all!

Nice to see Jack kept us all amused while the telly was it’s usual boring shite last night!

Just popped in to query why she’s moving and cataloguing what’s been “stolen” before calling the po-po? Messing with the evidence Jackie! Come on- anyone who has watched half a second a crime drama knows not to touch anything before forensics have sprinkled their talcum powder all over the place!!
So do we know if she called the police?
I actually did believe she was burgled, on the basis of who the hell would have the nerve to tell an absolute whopper like that if it wasn't true, but now am not so sure. So much of the incident makes no sense at all.

Reactions: 40
Happy New Year you mendacious ninnies.

I hope Jack stays quiet for the next few weeks as I'm going to be BUSY and probably unable to join in all the fun for a while.

What am I saying? Of course there'll be a daily chaos to unpick and forensically examine.

Stay strong, dear hearts!
giphy (17).gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I actually did believe she was burgled, on the basis of who the hell would have the nerve to tell an absolute whopper like that if it wasn't true, but now am not so sure. So much of the incident makes no sense at all.
Why EYE don't understand is why she would think about reporting this one when she apparently didn't report the first one. You know, the one where all her expensive gear was taken.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Jack needs to find better people to hang out with if they’re trying to force alcohol on her and be quit whinging and if she doesn’t like J2O try a bit of bloody gratitude and shut up

but it didn’t happen it’s just attention seeking

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Even if you’re not insured you would report it wouldn’t you, and let neighbours know? I live in a rural area and follow lots of neighbouring places on FB, there’s always posts about “look out for this” “ suspicious activity” etc. I’m calling BS. Either she is insured and is claiming on stuff that didn’t get taken (hence the list) or she’s got some really serious issues…

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Even if you’re not insured you would report it wouldn’t you, and let neighbours know? I live in a rural area and follow lots of neighbouring places on FB, there’s always posts about “look out for this” “ suspicious activity” etc. I’m calling BS. Either she is insured and is claiming on stuff that didn’t get taken (hence the list) or she’s got some really serious issues…
It’s also another example of stupid selfishness and disregard for other people. If she has been burgled twice and not reported it, it affects how police can deploy their resources accordingly (like changing a patrol route to drive down her road once a night etc)

• Heart
Reactions: 45
who the hell would have the nerve to tell an absolute whopper like that if it wasn't true,
Her whole career was off the back from a super lie of her poverty story. So little of that was true, so little else has been since.

I don't think it happened at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Yeah, bikes are always being stolen round my way and there are so many facebook / nextdoor notifications saying 'can you look out for this bike', in the hope that people will recognise it if someone attempts to sell it or if it's dumped.

Reactions: 38
@Jellybean

She wasn't robbed. Yesterday was an increasingly desperate high-seeking of validation, ending with a desperate lie, like a child arguing a schoolyard dispute with, "my Mum's the President of Macedonia."

Need confirmation? Look no further than her next quickly following lie to Vegemite Grifter (attached screenie), in which Jack quotes an oft used phrase of Tattle (circa thread 31?) about what others say about her being none of her business, and forgets that in Diva she's said words like her son is "living with her despite rumours". This is the equivalent of screaming at *herself*, "well my Mum's the President of the Whole World!!"

You know who *was* robbed? Me, in relation to the previous thread title. My head is absolutely wild about it. Going for a walk. Please send doggos

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Yeah, bikes are always being stolen round my way and there are so many facebook / nextdoor notifications saying 'can you look out for this bike', in the hope that people will recognise it if someone attempts to sell it or if it's dumped.
A lot of my mate's kids have their bikes marked with that police water stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her whole career was off the back from a super lie of her poverty story. So little of that was true, so little else has been since.

I don't think it happened at all.
No idea if it happened or not. Just a weird thing to lie about, especially after claiming the garage was secure and protected by cctv.

But seems like a typical Jack distraction technique. She really needs to develop her range.

Happy new year cabal.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Normalise the normalising, you absolute melts
Jack's response to her alcohol consumption is just another way to get the squiggles to cough up by making them feel sorry for her. If she has a problem with alcohol, it is her problem to solve. Nobody needs to know about it. The way Jack tweets about her alcohol "addiction" minimises the truth behind the life of a real alcoholic. Jack's performative nonsense has really hit a nerve this morning.
One of my cousins died over the festive period. He was only in his 60's, but has had a lifetime of alcohol abuse. He died from liver failure. He lost his wife just a couple of years ago to effects of alcohol. They were both functioning alcoholics, working and to the outside world were a happy and loving couple. Even to this day most of our family are unaware of his issues and think he has died from liver cancer. He has a daughter who has tried her best to support both her parents, but in the end, it was their problem to address. Jack can just sod off with her self pitying tit. Hhhhhhhhhhnnnnngggggg (whatever that means)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 95
Jack needs to find better people to hang out with if they’re trying to force alcohol on her and be quit whinging and if she doesn’t like J2O try a bit of bloody gratitude and shut up

but it didn’t happen it’s just attention seeking
Just bring your twiggy water with half a fermented arse sausage and leftover sardine oil with you, Jack you total ninny. TBF, if her creations don’t have some inherent mood altering quality due to whatever fucked up creation process she’s invented (🕶) I’d be surprised. I’m sure there was some kind of butter tea in a flask monstrosity that I remember reading about when I was on a historical grunk.

Καλό μήνα Fraus! Greek people commonly wish each other well on the first day of the month, maybes Jack can borrow this when she’s had her first New Year Tattle catch up x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Sorry for jumping ahead I’m on a Grunka but we’ve burgled her? What all of us? Bit of a reach we don’t all live in the same country for a start.
It’s awful if you have been burgled Jack and that your grandfathers things have been stolen but maybe instead of blaming us, see it as a lesson to stop tweeting your every move advertising you’re not at home and stop tweeting out photos of broken locks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
A kind squig @ the Essex polis force into a tweet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Just bring your twiggy water with half a fermented arse sausage and leftover sardine oil with you, Jack you total ninny. TBF, if her creations don’t have some inherent mood altering quality due to whatever fucked up creation process she’s invented (🕶) I’d be surprised. I’m sure there was some kind of butter tea in a flask monstrosity that I remember reading about when I was on a historical grunk.

Καλό μήνα Fraus! Greek people commonly wish each other well on the first day of the month, maybes Jack can borrow this when she’s had her first New Year Tattle catch up x
Καλό νέα χρόνια καβαλ!
Πόλη μικρό?
Oh my goodness it’s too short because it doesn’t recognise the letters FML

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Quite surprised the Southend Echo hasn’t picked up the burglary story, what with her being a celeb an all. My local online rag would have been all over this - it’s in the public domain so no privacy issues.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.