Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

misshydrangea

To go back to Jacks warm coke and J2O tweet, what about Shloer wasn’t that marketed as a grown up drink when it first came out? There was definitely something as I remember a lad from school gleefully pulling out a bottle at one of the underage drinks in a field nights and seeing it as a victory as “they didn’t even ask for ID”.
@Ravenstown enjoy thread 31 one of my great regrets I wasn’t a ninny back then so couldn’t enjoy the fun in real time.
babe, same

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Lanie

VIP Member
She was only 15 so I'll give her a pass but saying voluntarily handcuffing yourself to a bestie for 5 days puts you into the shoes of conjoined twins is actually pretty shallow and offensive, in my opinion. I'm disabled by M.E. and if someone said spending 5 days at home on the sofa in their pjs put them in my shoes, I'd pop off about it.
I know what's wrong with doing a sponsored walk for the conjoined twins. I did loads at school for loads of charities.

Reactions: 13

ecdb

View attachment 959125Re: alcohol abstinence and Jack’s dubious “advice”; cropped to protect the names of the innocent 😇
Sorry if this is a really basic ask (I don’t have a Twitter account so view as a non-user only) but do these comments show up on the posts she made, because I don’t see them - or are they on retweets etc?

Reactions: 12

L3moning

VIP Member
I honestly think she started out well meaning but then after getting caught up in the life of the elite during her early ( very minor) sleb days she refuses to go back to an ordinary lifestyle, despite not having the means of upkeeping such a life.

I do think it must be a kick in the gut to go from so much to so little in such a short space of time, but her MH would b so much better if she just accepted her new lifestyle and worked at making it comfortable.
Does remind me of the opposite of this sentiment:

Reactions: 12