Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
The poster who Neville Southall and the Secret Drug Addict retweeted has confirmed it's Jack she was talking about ☺

Screenshot 2022-01-02 at 17.18.05.png

Screenshot 2022-01-02 at 17.17.51.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I was on there for a while bitching about you too, but they wouldn't give me my own thread so I LEFT

Screenshot 2021-12-31 at 19.51.15.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

colouredlines

VIP Member
Let's remember the time the Guardian paid Jack to write about her 5-day sobriety journey:

Screenshot_20220101-183245_Chrome.jpg

Whenever my dad tried to give up drinking, he would spend the first few days in a vile mood, mostly just lying in bed shivering and sweating. It was not a time of great productivity.

Her giving up alcohol advice (just don't drink) is on a par with her saving money at the supermarket advice (make a list).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 84

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Just had a look at Secret Drug Addict’s page and couldn’t help but notice this too…

Jack: take note.
Jack follows this account, which has also retweeted the Neville Southall retweet 😱. This is EXCITING.

ETA she also follows Southall 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

NoHenry

Jack is treating AA/therapy like it's a Slimming World class. Lots of laughs and if the class leader likes you, you get to help out selling the hi-fi chocolate bars.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82

kachoochoo

VIP Member
and now our favourite dessert champion has retweeted the "not as simple as 'just don't drink'" tweet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Why does Jack - a confirmed God Bod who has attended Christian festivals and very publicly announced she would be going to church during lockdown - need to change the AA/NA higher power concept to something so secular?

Just another tedious layer of dishonesty to add to her convoluted backstory. She knows full well that many of her followers find organised religion divisive and thus her religious belief is not monetisable. Same way she barely mentions being non-binary until it’s a convenient time because she knows the concept alienates many of her audience.

It must be really difficult to live such an inauthentic life. I think she’s an absolute menace but after a gorgeous Christmas and NY spent with my new husband, old friends and small family it is telling how limited and sad her life is, despite the many opportunities she’s been handed. She’s only reaping what she’s sown but it must suck, regardless.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I dont think I’ve ever ventured on to her website before - has it ever been updated since 2018? I was actually relatively impressed by the layout and what appears to be a fairly user friendly format (disclaimer - reader I didn’t “use” it I just imagined it was user friendly) then mid the 12p recipes I come across this...
585400C2-8182-43E1-A97F-AF6B14E5A5BC.png

🙄 good god, that’s her business site, how unprofessional 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

PunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
And there we go, she's tipped me over into boiling rage with the year less than seven hours old.

Looks like people far more experienced than me have pointed a few of the multifarious issues with the alcohol, but the ADHD....

First up, who the fuck is that person?
What a ridiculous thing to do, that tweet is just absurd; attention seeking virtue signalling whelksmeg. Post a meme FFS.

Asking "will medication help" is utterly pointless because
a) doctors tend not prescribe meds just for shits and giggles.
Idk if she's American but even then it's just baffling because
b) people are different. The variables are myriad. You simply can't answer that, it's an embarrassing "look at me" even to try which tbf is why Jack's in there, listing out all her speshul diagnoses.

There are various ADs that work a bit better for certain MH conditions, like fluoxetine for anxiety and even EDs, but that answer is basically the same as her "I'm on schedule two medication" tweets of which I can recall three immediately.

I wish people would stop fucking fetishizing neurodiversity and I wish Jack would stop behaving as she knows anything about anything.
All she does is whine about fucked her life is, hardly the poster child for successful clinical intervention.

(apologies for the rant)

• Heart
  • Angry

Emmapism

VIP Member
It's that thing she does when she's pretending she's being really detailed or obsessive about something.

50 teas, 12 engineers, 3 nutritional experts.........and a woolly glove in a pear tree etc

• Haha

ecdb

From thread 31, when Jack addressed the cabal:

direct quote from Jack herself:

You have to understand that my home security is absolutely paramount to me, possibly to the stages of paranoia. I've had two serious stalkers in my lifetime, both situations I was forced to move house several times in rapid succession, once before I had a child, once with a child in tow. I have security cameras around the whole house and never feel entirely safe anywhere.

assume she’s contacted the police and provided the camera footage of the burglary?

• Haha
  • Wow

FizzWhizz

2998D527-F15A-44B7-B16B-12A2A3D31901.jpeg
Re: alcohol abstinence and Jack’s dubious “advice”; cropped to protect the names of the innocent 😇

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Now we're in the new thread I just wanted to say big big loves to any Fraus genuinely struggling with depression right now. It's been a while since I've been there myself but all I can say is, one thing at a time. Even if that thing is making yourself a meal with texture and having a read of Tattle.

You're all fucking witty, clever, insightful and lovely and it's a privilege to know you (albeit through a screen)

And @Brian Butterfield its delightful to see you around these parts again my darling ❤
Thank you, @Emmapism ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 😘😘😘😘

My mental and physical health has been the worst its ever been these past couple of years, 2021 even more so, so I've been more of a lurker in recent times but thank you ninnies for keeping me company and making me smile, 🦉 & 🍾.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 2022 xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 77

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I’m on page four, but I have to say this as she’s doing my fucking head in about normalising not drinking alcohol.

I’m 37. I’m not an alcoholic yet I don’t drink alcohol. I don’t like the taste of it, the hangovers, the pubs. All of it. I drink A LOT of Coca-Cola though, to me that’s totally normal. Not one of my friends, family or colleagues have batted an eyelid when I say I don’t want alcohol, they just get me a Coke instead as they know I love it. If I wanted to go all out and drink alcohol I would, but I genuinely don’t see the point in it. I also only had to tell them ONCE I don’t like alcohol and prefer a ‘warm’ Coke for them to do it every time we go out. She’s hanging out with the wrong people if they’re continuously trying to get an alcoholic to drink alcohol*

It IS normal not to drink alcohol, you only have to look on TikTok to see the millennials shunning alcohol and nightclubs for early nights and cups of tea. The fact she’s still stuck in another decade thinking you can’t go out and not be offered alcohol is archaic and yet again, not factual.

*Disclaimer - I don’t believe she’s an alcoholic. I believe she’s someone who is desperately searching for her ‘space’ in life and has yet to find it. So puts on so many different hats to get to that elusive place. If she was, there would be absolutely no way she would talk about it in the whimsical twee way she does.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
worth noting the £3.50 tier used to just say in return for keeping her and SB’s pantry stocked you’d receive a general feeling of wellness, it was very much pitched as a charitable donation to her and SB.

Hoping one of our archival queens has the screen shot of this!
BF1E96DE-EB78-49EE-9110-38A461DE7FF4.jpeg

Screenshot from @NorthernSoul

edit: replaced screenshot

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 76

kachoochoo

VIP Member
if court outfits are necessary again because apparently we burgled her, I'm still the for sale sign, in memory of that amazing morning when the entire chaos was beamed out to the whole of tattle

20211231_211253.jpg

speaking of chaos, let's all raise a glass of warm cola to the first anniversary of me texting my dad the Coming Soons list, which has still never been mentioned

now I must ensure that my clipboard is clear, lest it happen again

• Haha
  • Heart

Silver Linings

VIP Member
Why’s the ‘cola’ warm? How long has that been in her drafts, since the 90’s? There are loads of alternatives and alcoholism isn’t the only reason people don’t drink. Normalise not scaring people who think being sober will be as awful as she makes it out to be.

• Heart
  • Haha