Jack Monroe #235 Goggleslop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does think her life is some Christmas special of a soap.

I haven't watched the soaps in years but saw a bit of them this Christmas and they are ridiculous as is many of her claims and a kind word to her that if she keeps up plying on the slap like she does theres a good chance she will end up like a cross between pat butcher and kat Slater.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm getting big Spice Up Your Life energy from this shiny new thread. Bonne année!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Now we're in the new thread I just wanted to say big big loves to any Fraus genuinely struggling with depression right now. It's been a while since I've been there myself but all I can say is, one thing at a time. Even if that thing is making yourself a meal with texture and having a read of Tattle.

You're all bleeping witty, clever, insightful and lovely and it's a privilege to know you (albeit through a screen)

And @Brian Butterfield its delightful to see you around these parts again my darling ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 89
Normalise fillng your taxes. Normalising not cheating pensioners out of their winter fuel allowance under the guise of poverty. Normalise delivering goods and services to paying patreons. Normalise solid foods. Normalising being honest about your middle class background. Normalise not geting into Twitter spats/pile ons that lead to death threats.

Honestly I could go on all night.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 122
I’d rather have a J2O than her fizzy water with rosemary .

What is a grown up alternative? Seedlip? Because that isn’t cheap and some people who don’t drink don’t want the alcohol substitutes. Added to the fact some of them (Spencer’s Clean Co for example) contain 0.5% alcohol so many people can’t actually drink a selection of her “grown up alternatives.”

You’ve had a hard day Jack, wash the teaspoons, dyson the carpets and go to bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
And checking it twice 🙄
Grunka- ing so dunno where this will land or if indeed it’s already been said or if it’s even funny . I’ve missed out on the chaos because I’ve been working and now having a few drinks with the fam. So not going to be about to grunk properly.Happy New Year ninnies! Lang may yer lum reek . Xx

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
So someone offered her a J2O and she is stropping about it.
Yes there are better options than a J20 but FFS a J20 is better than “lemonade” or “cola” it’s hardly as insulting as “you can have a mixer” I say this as someone who no longer drinks but has been catered for with some thought (re-drinks, not bleeping food though) nobody gotta bottle of £30 fake 0% gin style brew. I was offered becks blue, J20 sparkly water, cola, Vimto and the usual tea/coffee/juice.

Normalise fillng your taxes. Normalising not cheating pensioners out of their winter fuel allowance under the guise of poverty. Normalise delivering goods and services to paying patreons. Normalise solid foods. Normalising being honest about your middle class background. Normalise not geting into Twitter spats/pile ons that lead to death threats.

Honestly I could go on all night.
Normalise working for a salary

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Spherical twit.

wasn't the robot man. was someone with a fifth of the followers he has, who likes to keep an eye out for any mention of themself here, who also replied to trifle defender's tweet earlier about a book on unbound she's contributing to

man, the side characters are really giving us content tonight, aren't they?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Right who's going as the Hamburglar?
Because all this purple masked mischief has put me in the mood for Grimace.

Got a few more spaces on our team too if anyone is feeling bready, maybe one of our Irish fraus? I remember a brief and tedious segue into baps, buns, rolls or something at some point?
God but she's boring.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why’s the ‘cola’ warm? How long has that been in her drafts, since the 90’s? There are loads of alternatives and alcoholism isn’t the only reason people don’t drink. Normalise not scaring people who think being sober will be as awful as she makes it out to be.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Prince doesn’t drink, he never has really. Honestly it’s never even been a discussion what he drinks. He doesn’t need something ‘special’ just something to drink when he’s thirsty.

also as Jack never reads on here, I’d just like to say HI JACK!! 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.