Jack Monroe #235 Goggleslop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they got in the house they might have messed up all the colour co-ordinated post it’s shed stuck on the dining room wall, small mercies and all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Also don’t think bike thieves would want a burnt old pan worth 10p
They probably clocked the garage when they took the bikes from the shed thinking there might be more in there. How disappointed must they have been 😂

(Edit being burgled is awful, if it wasn’t Jack and I think it’s all bollocks I wouldn’t be making jokes! I’m not completely heartless)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why is everything somehow our fault? I’ve said this before (many times) but everything, EVERYTHING is always someone else’s fault. She is completely unable to take any responsibility for her behaviour at all. This is why she cannot stick to the 12 steps. Or any sort of recovery program. Other people are always to blame.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Still isolating in the plague pit here at SlopA House (rented) and I was going to drop in on the F&D thread to intermittently hang out with you all but Praise Beans there may be further incoming chaos. I have just submitted this gif to the internet black hole of sacrifice (not, it has not seen a backup of bootstrap.con since 2018 either) to ask the dark Lord LJC to bring some New Year light into all our eyes the the medium of further bullshit.

24158374450a85fa39c40f2e04a39e375ee6c711&rid=giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
She’s having to pull these ridiculous grift stunts because she’s realised she has literally no paid work lined up for 2022.

The more ridiculous she gets the closer she becomes to being outed as a grifter and liar on mainstream Twitter 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Still isolating in the plague pit here at SlopA House (rented) and I was going to drop in on the F&D thread to intermittently hang out with you all but Praise Beans there may be further incoming chaos. I have just submitted this gif to the internet black hole of sacrifice (not, it has not seen a backup of bootstrap.con since 2018 either) to ask the dark Lord LJC to bring some New Year light into all our eyes the the medium of further bullshit.

View attachment 953337
Jay zus Sloppy-A that’s horrific

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Literally no one is revelling in this. The combo of lengthy overnight hair/makeup, paranoia (even if she has been burgled again it very obviously wasn't us FFS) and grand claims re sobriety makes me suspicious as hell. I hope she's got someone checking in on her.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
1AB2BBEC-CFEE-48C2-9BBA-248808F419AA.jpeg

I’m going as a vegan ingredient. Apparently things are going to get SEXY. Better put on a pot of stew.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Leftover Larder returned! For a grand total of...er...two tweets. How odd, it's so unlike Jack to make a big song and dance promoting something then fail to follow it up. I just hope that poor squiggle managed to find a use for the leftover roasties languishing in her fridge since Christmas Day.

Jack posted her ludicrously complex recipe for something which was only later clarified as being an alleged cheese sauce, for "pasta, cooking chicken in, risottos, anything really." Well, I for one am inspired by that passionate pitch. Unfortunately I only have two Babybels, a handful of Dairylea triangles and a Cheestring, but I'm sure it'll work out OK. Cheese is cheese, innit.

She had a crack team of a dozen tech experts working round the clock to fix her Wordpress website. It's unclear as yet how successful they've been.

She's suffered "about six major life disasters" in the past 48 hours. Has she moved to Albert Square or Hollyoaks village over Christmas and not told anyone?

She seems to be alleging that someone from Tattle may have ransacked her garage to steal her granddad's old pans. Best lawyer up ladies (and gents).
Court outfits? 😎
too slow

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.